All 2 months+ ago

Previous warns/kicks/bans:
Warned by Hobbits- Metagaming
Warned by Jymm- OOC Flooding
Warned by Roxen- LOOC flooding

Shop wanted:
Shop 8 (NightClub)

Why do you want to own a shop?:

I take interest in owning this specific shop. I have ever worked here with its previous owners, and I find it to be a rather well put together shop when under the right hands. I think with my previous experience I could own this shop and treat its employees fairly well. I look into economic wise as well. I am interested in making money, and providing plentiful amounts for my employees. I notice other shops don't pay well, and sometimes may even take from their employees. Well not under my ownership. I plan to provide my employees with equal opportunities to strive in this shop. I also plan on providing an environment where players feel welcome to hang out whenever we are open. Along with providing customers with such comfort where they will want to return again. This I believe will provide a healthy community for both the employees and customers. Both of which will be treated with high respect. With my planning I believe I can make this establishment fully functional and prosperous in the community.

What do you plan to do with the shop:
I plan on providing a healthy environment for my employees, and customers. I also plan on having a fully functional Night Club that will open often. I want to provide a place where both my employees, and customers feel welcome to come into. I want to turn this into a place that will make a lot of money whilst providing everything my customers need. Once that is provided if I do it right a cycle will be created where customers will come back, and we could quite possibly have regulars who come to hang out with their friends. But once this cycle takes effect the economic system for the Club is sure to never fail. I think having a healthy relationship to the public and customers is key to keeping this business from going under. Another plan for this Club is to be adult, and minor friendly by providing a menu that suits both age groups so neither are left out. But, of course, minors will be age restricted on some products such as alcoholic beverages. All in all I believe I can create an environment where everyone wants to go to, and where everyone feels welcome to.

How will your shop be unique?:
From what I've seen this happens to be the only Club on the server. By the structure of this building I believe it has the potential to be a sit down place while also being a stand up where customers are free to walk around, and chat amongst each other to make possible friends. I believe this add to one of my main factors of having a customer friendly service that is publically accepting. I think my shop could also be unique by being a proper hangout that's open for a bit of a wide span of time, so customers can get settled in and really spend their time having fun. Most shops only focus on the financial benefits instead of focusing on whether their customers will come back or not. With this shop I will focus on both so my employees will be active, and so will the customers in attending to the shop. All in all I think the strongest uniqueness will be how I balance out this shop to make everyone feel welcome and to make sure I have active employees.

How many employees are you planning to have? :
I think any number between 15-20 is a golden number to have at this size of a shop. All my employees will be paid around the same amount to keep everyone feeling equal. With the acception of other employees having more important roles in the club. I also believe this number of employees will insure that I will always have a fair amount of them online and ready to work. Also with this bit of a tight number also means employees can relate to each other like somewhat of family and create a close bond. If this happens that will make the establishment more functional.
Positions-
Bar Tender- 6 at most who will each work different shifts
Waiters- 5-7 to assist the customers who are sitting down at tables, and to serve those customers
Manager- 1 to patrol and catch flaws when I am not online. Can also fire people.
Bouncers- 3 to handle any situations in the Club.

Users who are viewing this thread