RedJetPikachu
Do you have Discord (If so, what is your Discord username?):
No
How old are you? (Optional):
I am currently 17 years old
What is your time zone?:
PDT (Pacific Daylight Time)
Describe your activity on the server:
My time on the server is very basic. I kinda have a routine! I usually get on when it's night on the server, (sadly because I enjoy going to school). For the entire night, I fish and sell for money. When It becomes day, well I go to school, Then it becomes night and I do it all over again!

Summary: When I started, I immediately fell in love with the server! Soon, I got enough money to buy a room in a house for 25,000! Then, I lost the house sadly, because I couldn't pay the rent. So then I started Saving up big time! Now I currently Own an apartment, and trying to get money for a car!
Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?):
No
Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
Yes
Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
No, This is my first Application!
What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're in college, specify your degree level):
I Am a Grade 11 Student at Karakura High

Shop Information

What shop are you applying for?:
Strays

Why do you want to become a Shopkeeper?:
I want to become a/the shopkeeper at Strays because I recently Just saved up enough money for an apartment, in Karakura. It took me months of saving up, and I finally bought it not too long ago. although, I won't be able to keep it for very long. I spent all my life savings on it and currently am broke, I only have enough money to provide myself food. Then, I got an Idea, maybe two days ago. What If I sell food at a shop for all the people who are like me, and have no money? I think that It would be fair for EVERYONE to enjoy Karakura like I do, even If they have very little money, only enough for FOOD...
What do you plan to do with your shop, and what makes it unique?:
Like I just mentioned in the last question, I plan to open Stays with a bang. I want to give food to people with very little money, or a lot! It doesn't matter! The Thing that makes it unique is that I will be selling my food at Strays for little money because I want everyone to enjoy it! I believe that the minimum I want to sell my items is 3k!
What will you sell in your shop?:
Alcohol
No Alcohol In my shop because Most civilians in Karakura are 20 and under!

Beverages
I plan to have a variety of beverages, like sodas, tea, and coffee!

Food
For food, I will have fish and chips, sushi, and Japanese and Chinese-style foods, (rice, teriyaki chicken, chow mein, etc.) I also plan to have some desserts, like Icecream, floats, cakes, and Frozen Yogurt!
How many employees do you plan to have?:
I plan to have 2 Managers, 2 officers/security 2 receptionists, 3 waiters/waitresses, 3 chefs, and 2 cashiers!

Questions

I was looking at the other applications for strays and saw that all of them were denied because the shop was closed for applications. Is it open now? If not, can I use the same application (this one) to reapply, when they become open for applications?

Users who are viewing this thread