IGN: ABadJoke
Previous applications:
Weapon Application (Denied)
Student Council Application (Denied x2)
German Language Application (Accepted)
Spanish Language Application (Accepted)
Custom Script Application (Accepted)
School Employee Application (Denied)
College Professor Application (Accepted [Old Role])
College Student Application (Accepted [Current Role])
Previous warns/kicks/bans:
Temp Ban (Abuse of Cosmetics)
Kick (Metagame)

Shop wanted:
Shop 6 (BlockyMart)
Why do you want to own a shop?:
I believe owning a shop would open a door to a new Roleplay experience, challenging yet fun, from meeting people who are already Shop Owners it seems that owning a shop truly did increase Roleplay experiences in both a positive way and negative way, and I'm looking to experience both the good side of being a shop owner and the challenging side.
What do you plan to do with the shop?:
I plan to market the shop more towards High-Schoolers and Middle-Schoolers, from items to make them look cool to impress their friends to toys play with to school supplies for when students forgot something and need to make a quick pitstop to buy the certain item they desperately need, or if they just need said items for a new assignment / project in school.
How will your shop be unique?: My shop would be unique by being both a Toy Shop and a Supplies Shop, and yes, I know that BlockyMart has already done the Toy Shop part but my shop would sell as I said, supplies, ranging from pencils to new school bags.
How many employees are you planning to have?:
Shop Owner:
There will only be one Shop Owner, their role will be to take care of the shop and take care of the employees.
Shop Manager:
The manager(s) will take the Owners place if they are absent, which includes making the final decision to fire an employee and or hire new ones.
Shop Workers:
Shop Workers will sell items to customers, clean the shop and re-stock the shops items.
Security Guard(s):
Guards will make sure the workers are doing their jobs, if they notice anything suspicious they will report back to either the Shop Owner or the Shop Manager.
I'm only looking for 5 to 10 employees due to resent rumors of employees at 11/7 stealing items, more then 10 employees would make it difficult to make sure no one is inactive and that no one is stealing the shops items.
Note:
If this is accepted I will lose my College Student role.

Last edited:

Atakka

Level 232
Denied
Discrepancies detected

- "Hello!
Alright, so, I created a shop application and I just wanted to ask you if you could deny the application, I didn't really think it through and I'm just now realizing how hard it is to run a shop and how unprepared I'd be. And although I know it would be denied anyway I just wanted to ask you to make sure it would be.
Thanks for reading."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread