mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Shop Application

IGN: JeffIndustries
Previous applications: None.
Previous warns/kicks/bans: I've had one but it was for talking on the phone Out of Character. I was using "(" and ")" When typing but I learned from my mistake. I've had no bans or kicks, just only that one warning.

Shop wanted: Shop 11
Why do you want to own a shop?: I want to own a shop so I can help make the store active and make it so that the company will grow. I hope that I can be a great use for the shop and I hope to keep the company on going.
What do you plan to do with the shop?: I plan on selling food and some accessories for the shop to help get money for people who are in need of it. I also plan on using the shop to help people who are in need of a job so they won't be poor of money.
How will your shop be unique?: The shop will be unique because I will be making it a place where anyone can come to work. It will also be a good place for people to hang out and I'll make sure that people are getting treated with great customer service.
How many employees are you planning to have?: I will have 7-12 employees and they will be mature and have great experience in a work place. I will be expecting them to obey the law so that the company doesn't get sued for something that they did wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread