mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Shop Application

IGN: JeffIndustries
Previous applications: None.
Previous warns/kicks/bans: I've had one but it was for talking on the phone Out of Character. I was using "(" and ")" When typing but I learned from my mistake. I've had no bans or kicks, just only that one warning.

Shop wanted: Shop 11

Why do you want to own a shop?
: You may be wondering, why do I want to own a shop? The answer to that question is that I want to try and see what it's like to run a business, I've had some experiences with running a business. I'm hoping to run a business with mature, polite, and respectful employees. I want to run a company where people can hang out and respect one another. Also, I am a very respectful, honest, and mature person. I will have a security guard to guard the company so no gang members try to cause trouble for the business. I will make sure to keep the shop running and I hope to be working at Shop 11.

What do you plan to do with the shop?
: What do I plan to do with this shop? First, I plan on having it set up so this shop will sell various types of food and some accessories such as Cat Ears, Kitty Hat, Headphones, etc. I also plan on having it set up so customers will be able to eat and hang out with their friends or even just to talk with employee's to get help in certain fields for the job. I want the responsibility of running this shop and making sure I have the right staff members for this shop. I also have experience in owning a business of my own.

How will your shop be unique?
: How will your shop be unique? Well to answer that question this shop will be unique because I will make sure that the customers are getting to supplies they need instead of not having any in stock. This shop will have no fights and will have the right staff members who will be respectful towards other employee's and customers.

How many employees are you planning to have?
: I am thinking of having the shop have around 5-9 employee's and they will be active employee's that work hard and treat all customers with respect. I am hoping that the employee's work with perseverance and never give up on the job.

Users who are viewing this thread