French language application (accepted) [ALT account]
Serbian language application (denied)
Guitar application (denied)
Helmet application (denied)
Metal arm application (accepted)
Shop application (denied) [ALT account]
BMD application [Forum PM] (denied)
Police application [Forum PM] (Pending)

Previous warns/kicks/bans: I have been banned once for Minge-Pushing on my Main account (TheBlackMarket)

Shop wanted:

Why do you want to own a shop?: I want to own a shop because i want to know what its like to RP as a shop-owner, to do Job-interviews and all. For a long time now, ive been wanting to own a shop and i think i will do a good job aswell. I helped with bthe design of this shop and i was a co-owner of it, and now i want to be the owner of it, as i really liked working there and helping with the over all desing of the cafe, i even came up with the name. I also was one of the co-owners of the 11/7 before AllTheCookies resigned due to personaö reasons, i helped her with the restock and the over all management of the shop, i want to do that on my own, do the restock management and do the job interviews, i want to be a shop owner and open this shop as much as i can.

What do you plan to do with the shop?:
I plan on making the shop more of a mixture between a diner and a small kisok, selling food and maybe a few school- or work supplies. The shop currently has 2 floors for customers to buy stuff at, i plan on making one floor for the diner and one floor for the other supplies, so customers can buy some supplies and grab a bite after. The diner will have an 80's style theme, with a small stage for people to play music with instruments, or dance on. The second floor, as i already wrote earlier, will be a small kiosk and a small workers lounge.

How will your shop be unique?:
We will have 2 floors for people to buy food and drinks or other supplies. We will have a stage and maybe a jukebox for special events within the diner. We will also have a special promotion/demotion-system so everybody has a chance of working there or making money. We will also have special discounts for customers who visit us regulary, the discount depends on how much money they spend.

How many employees are you planning to have?:

I plan on having a maximum of 16 employees:

-5-7 Cashiers (Including 2 Advanced Cashiers and 1 cashier-manager)

-5-7 Security guards (Including 2 Advanced Security guards and 1 security-manager)

-2 Co-owners who will help me with running the shop

[IC Section]

Characters name: Tyker Tre´ Armstrong Anne

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Mr

Given Name(s): Tyk, Tree

Preferred Name: Tre´

Characters gender: Male

Characters age: 28

Nationality: French

Current Location: Karakura, japan

Native Languages: French

Other Languages: Japanese, German