NoHaxJustVitto

Previous applications:

Italian application [Accepted]
German application [Accepted]
Korean application [Accepted]

Previous warns/kicks/bans:

I got 4 bans
1 time: FailRP 2 days (Late 2017)
2 time: FailRP/AvoidRP 14 days (Late 2017)
3 time: Metagame 5 hours (Knowing OOC things in IC game) (First Months 2018)
4 time: RDM 1 day (2018)

Shop wanted:

Shop #1 (11/7)

Why do you want to own a shop?:

I want to own a shop because I always wanted to own one. Own a shop is a big responsibility and I think I am enough to own the 11/7. Then I would like own a shop for increase the roleplay doing a job that in the real life can be done too. I want to own a shop too because I think I can do great things with it. I wanted to own the shop too hoping to get money.
I really want to try to own the 11/7 and I think I am enough good to own it.
I want to own a shop because it would be really fun and it would be very nice.
Then I see that many Owners do not open their shop usually so if I be a shop owner, my shop would be very active to be open and people can come to buy and they would be satisfied.
I want to own a shop too because I want to let other people get money by having a job in my shop and this would be helpful to them.
If I am going to own this shop I will try to be more active possible to open it.

What do you plan to do with the shop?:

I plan for the shop to have good employees and have good prices. The prices will have a low price so people will come to buy and they will like these low prices. I am planning too to giveout discount cards to people that often came to buy into the shop (like: Discount card of 20% on every item).
It will hopefully be open a lot of the time since people need to be able to buy their items when they want.
I am planning to get the best for this shop, good items and a really good staff into it.
I'll try to add more things that can be purchased, in this way the shop would be very frequented from the poeple.
Then with the shop I'll plan to apply edits making it a better place.

How will your shop be unique?:
Like I said in the other question, the price will be really low. I will make some events where people can win discount cards on items. It will be a very active shop so people can satisfy their necessities.
We will have alot of things to sell and I'll try to make it the best shop in Karakura.
I will have deliveries where they will send the customer's order in their position.
If a person is not satisfied of his/her item, we will make refunds.
Every employee will be very kind and polite with the customer, and we will have good cashiers that will serve the customer their item(s) fastly not letting them wait a long time.

How many employees are you planning to have?:
I am planning to have about 15 employees;
4 cashiers
4 security
2 managers
4 delivery
1 Co Owner

They should be polite and kind workers or they will get a warn.
If a worker will does a big error, I would tell him to not do it again or he would be fired

Ryanark

Level 119
Ryanark
Ryanark
Rich+
Denied
-Too short.
-Not enough detail provided
-You underestimate the number of employees required to run a shop like 11/7.
-Your record is bad.
You may not re-apply for this shop again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread