mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Shop Application

IGN:THEKINGOFPIRATS

Previous applications:Application for Shop 4 https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/shop-application.17234/

Previous warns/kicks/bans:None

Shop wanted:Shop 7

Why do you want to own a shop?:Apart from making money of course its a great way to socialize icly and be a big part of this community and of course it will be an amazing experience. Not only socialize but also get involeved in various of situations due to the fact of your popularity.I mostly think that my character has a luck of popularity due to bad reputation from the streets but deep inside he has a soft side.I do not seek icly fame i just want to be a more active member of the community and leave my mark on it by my own special and unique way.However the main reason that i want a shop is that i am tired of the inactivity of the previous shop owners.I spend more than 7-12 hours on the server almost everyday even when i am sick and now that i am done with my exams i can deticate as much time as i want to the server.Apart from that i want to give the oppurtunity to players that need a job to rather make money or just feel useful

What do you plan to do with the shop?:It will be a fast food place as said in the roster i wont change much.One thing i will change is the apperiance of the store give it my unique touch.Its not that i dont like the design i just would want to make it look new again start from scrap and be unique in its own special way.I know redesigning a shop wont be so easy but i am willing to try even if it does not help the shop.Another thing that i will do is that i will go through the products and change their prices so they are balanced and not overpriced as i some times see in other stores.Maybe add some more products too.However i will not change the name or the basic design idea cause i want it to be the same shop just reborn

How will your shop be unique?:As said above brand a new unique and improved design.I was also thinking about my waitors serve the people wearing rolling skates if possible but it is not necessary.I will hire someone to be the shops mascot so our younger customers will be entertaned and also advertise the shop by a fun way.Unlike all the other restaurants it will be simple place to eat something quick and simple without a dress code or anything fancy.The employees that i am going to hire will always be polite and have a smile on their faces.However there is more to it.Every 2 OOC weeks there will be a lucky customer that will win a free meal of his choice(Of course from our menu).Also when i am online i will select random customers and ask them what they thing of my shop and if they have any suggestions on improving something that they were not satisfied about.Last but not least for our oppening there will be a 50% discount on all our products.

How many employees are you planning to have?:Most likely 8-9 maybe more.It depends on how well the shop goes and if its profitable

List of employees:

Co-Owner: Will have a suit and a name tag on his/her suit so people will know he/she is the co-owner and will also run the shop incase something happenes and i am not available or i will not be able to log in due to technical difficutlies

Cashiers:I will hire 2-3 cashiers that will have the uniform of the shop with the logo

Chefs:There will be 2 people in the kitchen cooking and prepering the food for the customers

Mascot:Of course the mascot of the shop

Janitor:Without questioning a janitor so the shop will remain clean at all times

Security:And just for safety measures a security guard

fayl

Level 42
Denied. Your reasoning in all of your things seem very basic to me and bland. And it seems you rambled on to make the app longer.

Users who are viewing this thread