Shop Application

KKbutter2281

Level 0
Player Information

What is your Minecraft username?: KKbutter2281

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?): KKbutter2281

How old are you? (Optional): 13

What is your time zone?: EST

Describe your activity on the server: As much as I can.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?: Yes

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server: N/A

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're in college, specify your degree level): 8th Grade

Shop Information
/*You may add your own questions to the format*/

What shop are you applying for?: Ryuketsu (Restraunt)

Why do you want to become a Shopkeeper?: I wish to have a major position in the community and this would help.

What do you plan to do with your shop, and what makes it unique?: 1: We only will hire greenies. This is because they are the ones who make the least money and they can easily work. 2: We will be a buffet-style restraunt, offering large meals.

What will you sell in your shop?: Indian food. We will sell buffet indian meals.

How much will you charge? Using a conversion table based on the price of an apple from a vending machine, I will charge $15 IRL dollars, or about 4000 yen, for a full buffet meal (including a drink and desert).

What are some dishes you serve? Our meals will change weekly, ranging from Chicken Tikka Masala (a tomato curry) to Lamb Biryani (a rice dish), to Paneer Saag (a spinach dish with cheese). Desserts will allow you to pick one of three options: Rasmali (a rice ball in sweet milk), Gulab Jamen (a sweet ball in a brown syrup), and Kulfi (a popsicle). Drinks will range between three options: Mango Lassi, a smoothie; Chai, a milk tea; and for those in college and above, an Indian ****tail (extra 300 yen).

How many employees do you plan to have?: Per 20 customers (at a time), I will need: myself, 3 other chefs (One for desserts and drinks, one for , 5 waiters, and 3 busboys. This is an estimate. I will likely hire double this rotating throughout the day.

Extra

/*You may leave this blank*/

Additional notes about your application:
Do you have any questions?:

Users who are viewing this thread