mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Shop Four, Alaskan Bar Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shop Four, Alaskan Bar Application
User Information
IGN: Rosesofink.
Previous usernames: Rosiesprincess, Wiltingprince.
Current Roles: College-Student (19)
Previous applications: Russian and Spanish language applications (accepted), Spanish Teacher application (denied, too short), Parasol application (denied, didn't have the money to have it commissioned), numerous Shop applications (denied, too short), and Fang Implant application (denied, not an animal).
Previous warns/kicks/bans: I do not know if I have had any in-game warns/kicks/bans since the first months roleplaying on the server due to Minge or FailRP when I was eleven, however, I remember clearly that one of my characters, Talkama, was arrested for three months back on the old map. Of now, Talkama is back on the streets, free from prison.

Shop Information

Shop wanted: Shop Four, Alaskan Bar.
Character running the shop: Esther 'Viper' Ethan
Requested age change: Twenty six, 26.
Why do you want to own a shop?: Since shops were available to own when the new map came out, I've always wanted to attempt at running a shop on SchoolRP. Obviously, I have yet to own a shop on this server, however, I wish to give it another shot at applying to own a shop. The Alaskan bar, Shop four, would be a good beginning for me to start with as I already know the layout of the building from working there previously under others' ownership as a character called Rose Heartstring. I have made numerous memories inside the Alaskan Bar and I would appreciate it to see the bar full of life once more.

What do you plan to do with the shop?: What I plan to do with the shop is to turn it into a classic bar like it is intended to be that also serves as a steak house where people can go for food and not just the alcohol. I want to make this shop a more friendly, welcoming environment to new players than it was in the past due to gangRP and continue it as a meeting place for friends. I do not plan to change the color scheme at all and would prefer to keep the building the way it is, despite giving off as an almost hostile vibe. This shop has hosted many memories from the past with me and I wish to make it the place I imagined it to be.
How will your shop be unique?: I plan on making the shop be unique by serving daily specials and occasionally hosting player events such as birthday parties, wedding receptions, and group parties, however, I do not plan on just making it have player events. I'd like it to have a welcoming vibe and hold a weekly event games for students in high school and events for the adults of schoolRP to have a quiet day where no students in high school will be allowed in for the senior's day.

How many employees are you planning to have?: I will like to have, at a maximum, of four employees and a minimum of one. I'd like one or two people running the bar and kitchen while the other employees take the orders from upstairs or from other tables in the bar. If we have an idle employee, they'll be expected to role play still, such as cleaning off tables or washing dishes.
What items do you plan on selling?: The Alaskan Bar will be selling meat such as steak, crab and other provided meats in-game that we have already implemented. Of course, the bar will also sell alcohol to those of drinking age along with cigarettes as a side object. An example menu would be steak/beef, crab, pork, fish, and alcohol.
What will be the prices?: The prices of the food will be based off actual Japanese prices of food served in a bar in Tokyo. An example of the price of beef/steak will be ¥1123 (at cheapest). I will do my best to vary product prices based on how much people will buy it. The more people that purchase an object, the price will go higher as it is in more demand while other prices lower to make it more convincing as a product to buy. Each week, I'll select a sale on one object and it will sell for less than it normally does for in character reasons such as the place has ordered too much of said object.
Will Uniforms be required?: Yes, there will be a generalized uniform code. The uniform will consist of a black tux or a white dress shirt and black dress pants. All black dress shirt and pants are also an acceptable uniform. Employees are expected to dress to impress their customers while at the same time working as diligently as possible.

Player Information
Discord: Roses❤fInk#6119
What hours/days are you free to run the shop?: On weekends (Friday to Sunday) I'm generally free the entire day unless I have something planned. On weekdays (Monday to Thursday) I'll be busy until around 3:30pm EST due to high school, there will also be time after that I may not be on due to homework.
Is there anything that will interfere with running the shop?: Yes, I run a comic on the webpage, webtoons. The comic is called Fluffy the Dragon and I wish to try to upload episodes every weekend. There will be some time during the week I'll be working on drawing for the comic and revising the story.

Last edited:

Ryanark

Level 119
Ryanark
Ryanark
Rich+
Denied
The shop is taken, but the picture you drew is very beautiful and very impressive!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread