ShopKeeper App

sofia221

Level 1
Player Information

What is your Minecraft username?: Sofia221

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?): Deathtoall1059

How old are you? (Optional): 20

What is your time zone?: Usa Cst

Describe your activity on the server: Pretty active i get on everyday for like 5-10 hours i mostly just run around with friends and hang out I'm trying to make money so i want to open a shop with my family. I use to gang rp a lot but settled down a little on that. I mostly just passive rp now but i do gangrp sometimes. Im trying to fully quit gangrping and switch over to mostly pasive rps because im tierd of gang rping and i jsut want to enjoy my time and not worry about my life beign taken.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?: I do understand that i probably wont ever be inactive for more then a day

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server: Nun

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're in college, specify your degree level): No roles just your average 12th grader

Shop Information
/*You may add your own questions to the format*/

What shop are you applying for?: Shizukesa

Why do you want to become a Shopkeeper?: Well i want to be a shopkeeper because i want to make money and start selling food and alc to people. I want to people enjoy them self's at my shop. Also make rps happen and bring people together to have a fun time. It seems to be a lot of fun and i want to become a shop keeper because i think that not a lot of shops are open a lot and i want to have mine open quit a bit so people can come by and hang out and enjoy them self's I'm trying to become a shop keeper so i can quit gang rping for good i want to make people happy and enjoy my self. I want to see people happy and come by and hang out it would make me so happy seeing others happy and enjoying them self's. i want to provide that for people a place where they can just by food And alc and just hang out and have fun a vibe chill zone.

What do you plan to do with your shop, and what makes it unique?: I want it to be a place where people can come and stay for a while have fun have activity's to do and play games like darts or spin the wheel stuff like that and beadle to win prizes and i want it to be palace where cupules can go on lovely dates and stuff like that. i want to make it a safe place where people can come and have fun and not worry about anything.

What will you sell in your shop?: Alc and food and other drinks

How many employees do you plan to have?: 7-10

Extra
/*You may leave this blank*/

Additional notes about your application: I also have a discord server all set up too it would be really nice lore for our family too if this happened our family father died and someone comes into the family and steps up as the mother figure for them
Do you have any questions?: Can my char be a adult if i get accepted? If so can there age be 25

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread