mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Denied Shopkeeper application: Applying for Strays

What is your Minecraft username? My username is CoolGirlPlayzMC

Do you have Discord? (If so, what is your Discord username?) No, I do not have Discord. I do not plan on getting it for a while, one day perhaps I will.

How old are you? I am 18 Years old.

What is your time zone? My time zone is Eastern standard time, in the United States.

Describe your activity on the server: I am Fairly Active, about 3-5 days in a week.

Have you ever been banned? (If yes, when and why?) No, I have never been banned from ANY server before.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive, you will be demoted? Yes, I understand.

Link(s) to any other applications or appeals on the server: I do not have any other links to share at this time.

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you are in college, specify your degree level) On the server I am in the 12th grade.

What shop are you applying for? I am applying for Stray's

Why do you want to become a Shopkeeper? I want to be able to earn a good amount of money to buy myself my first apartment.

What plans do you have for your shop? What makes it unique? I plan to have a slogan of my own. such as, "Service with a smile."

What will you sell in your shop? I will sell food in my shop.

How many employees do you plan to have? I plan to hire at least 15-20 employees.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread