Shopkeeper Application: Tokki-yo

Tinnixi

Level 0
Player Information

What is your Minecraft username?:
LottsOLuvv

Do you have Discord: tinnixi

How old are you?: 25

What is your time zone?: Central Standard Time (CST)

Describe your activity on the server: I’m usually just exploring and learning the layout of the town and the school. I’ve also just been sort of observing the social landscape of the server, and sometimes I just go up to people and ask them how they are and pet the random animals in the Plaza. I also have been enjoying going to the classes and sometimes learning things, either about the subject or the social landscape.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?: Yes

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server: N/A

What are your current role(s) on the server?: Grade 11

Shop Information

What shop are you applying for?:
Tokki-yo

Why do you want to become a Shopkeeper?: I think it will be fun! I love accessories and fashion, and I love operating business and investing in myself and my projects. I also notice that a lot of shopkeepers are offline when people want to go buy things, and it seems I’m online when a lot of them are not. I think I can offer items in a time frame when people want to buy.

What do you plan to do with your shop, and what makes it unique?: I plan to decorate it in a fashionable and perhaps gothic and interesting way, something striking to get attention. A place not only for shopping but for maybe even socializing.

What will you sell in your shop?: Accessories that people will enjoy and show off to their friends! I want to provide what everyone craves, whatever the general populace is interested in at the moment.

How many employees do you plan to have?: Perhaps 3-5, it seems like a good number.

Extra

Additional notes about your application:
I know my character is only grade 11, but OOC I have experience with business and understand how finances work, and also how aesthetics work.
Do you have any questions?: I think I mainly would need to be told what the commands to do stuff are, and what it’s like being a shopkeeper, but that’s about it.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread