[alt for shopkeeper!] tswundere

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):
abbatha#0011

How old are you? (Optional):
N/A

What is your time zone?:
EST

Describe your activity on the server:
Right now, it is about a 7 due to me being in school. But with summer coming up it will definitely be at a 10!

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?):
No.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
I understand!

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
Approved - HS Council Application
Approved - Language Application

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're in college, specify your degree level):
hweadpat ; Grade 12, HS Council
urgrlfrnd ; Grade 12
tswundere ; Grade 8

Shop Information

What shop are you applying for?:
Kissako!

Why do you want to become a Shopkeeper?:
I've really loved getting more into new factions in SRP. When I first joined, I learned how to tailor. That opened up the ability for me to meet so many new people and bring out my creative side! Then I applied for HS Council and I absolutely love it. I really enjoy having specific jobs to do on the server. Which is why I want to apply for Shopkeeper! I think it would be amazing to bring my idea to life and hire those who want to have responsibility in SRP. I really enjoy having jobs/roles on SRP as I'm able to participate more and have things to do. Specifically, I wanted to become a shopkeeper for a restaurant because I love that there is more rp scenarios involved.

What do you plan to do with your shop, and what makes it unique?:
I want to create a cute ~magical girl~ bakery. If accepted, I would like to change the name to "Café Ichigo" or just "Ichigo". Ichigo means strawberry in Japanese and I think it is perfect to match this vibe. While Yeobo is very pink and has a similar vibe, it is not so much as an experience like Ichigo will be! This cafe is meant for you to come sit and enjoy some sweet treats with your friends while interacting with our lovely servers.

What will you sell in your shop?:
This cafe is not your average shop. We want people to come here and relax with friends! Maybe get homework done or just hang out. Either way, we want you to enjoy your time here so our hosts will do their best to see to you having a pleasant time. We will sell coffees, and other yummy cafe beverages that match the vibe. Pink lemonade, strawberry matcha, etc. For food, we will have delicious little pastries and Japanese treats! See the reference images attached.

Tokyo-Mew-Mew-New-02.mkv_20220712104511_0042.jpgTMMNS1E9-3.jpgff94b24fe0523d6c16e4fb2441c662e8.jpgbc012e89ed0fbb84fa7c1ace7baba146.jpg

How many employees do you plan to have?:

Managers [2-3]: The managers are here to help me (shopkeeper) with my work! If I'm not able to open, and a manager is online, they have the responsibility to do so as long as they check-in. This will help me run my shop smoothly! Managers will earn their title by proving their responsibility and maturity to me through their work.

Hosts [20]: Ideally, I would love to have around 20 employees. They are our hosts and servers for the cafe. Bringing out the food to customers, providing excellent customer service as well as friendly chit-chat.

Extra

What will the uniforms look like?

The masculine uniforms on the right will come in the same colors as the feminine uniforms on the left! I want the
cafe to feel bright and cheery and give everyone the opportunity to express themselves.

FE38ISLX0AAV9tl.jpg1059242543a9f3956c3f17970455705d.jpg

Shop Exterior/Interior?

Cafemewmew.jpg7cd75624b1b8ac81c4347de00720f05b--dollhouses-templates.jpgtumblr_46bf60d6b20b3119b8f8204eec37fee2_076d5994_1280.jpg

What else can happen at Ichigo?
Well... I'm glad you asked! Ichigo is open to those who wish to rent it out for special occasions. Our beautiful cafe is a great venue for any occasion. We also plan to host fun events! One night could be a Slumber Party Event, where guests are encouraged (and rewarded!) to wear their cute pajamas for a discount on their order. We can play a movie on a projector screen and have a welcoming vibe for everyone.

Additional notes about your application:
Thank you for taking the time to read my application! <3

Users who are viewing this thread