mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

/Shops

Birdie

Level 13
IGN: LoveBirdBirdie
DATE: 6/03/2023
WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:
A command that will let players know which shops are currently open.

HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?:
On a school day, students have the option to run the “/classes” command, which will show them a list of classes that are in session, as well as a link to join them.
Players could benefit from a similar “/shops” command to let players know which shops are currently open. There doesn’t have to be any link that would teleport them to the shop (although that would be a convenient feature).
If a player logs onto the server after a shop opening has been announced in chat, they may have no way of knowing. I wouldn’t assume that all players are in the discord server or want to use the notification role for shops, and I wouldn’t want to leave them out of the loop for that either.

SimplyLK

Level 67
SimplyLK
SimplyLK
Rich+
+1
I think this suggestion would be a wonderful addition to the city faction. A direct link to the store would also help loads with helping shops get more business.

KimiNoUso

Level 339
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Accepted
Thank you for your suggestion! After discussing this with the team we have decided to implement it.

- We are already working on doing this after we revamped our existing shops system​

Users who are viewing this thread