Shorten Non-School Time

Toto

Level 231
SchoolRP
SchoolRP
Rich
IGN: SchoolRP
DATE: 6/9/2020
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUGGEST OR MENTION: Shorten Non-School Time. The server is based around the school-related rp and is the servers main focus, it is where the majority of RP happens, however on the off time between school hours, a big amount of the playerbase is sitting afk at spawn or talking in looc, either none or no proper RP is happening and is just a waste of time, I find myself waiting afk and watching youtube videos until it is finally dawn. However if the non-school hours were to be cut in half time in-between school hours would be drastically better for players, allowing them to RP more frequently and in the right setting. Essentially what I am suggesting is that anytime after 3:00 PM on a School Day - time should be cut in half, so that it goes quicker, allowing for RP to happen at schools more often, this should also be extended for Saturday and Sunday except have each day go ENTIRELY for half as long as it currently does.

Springwood

Level 68
Tearliner
Tearliner
Fundraiser+
This is a very smart suggestion, but a lot of people would definitely disagree with you. Most of the time people want school-time to be shorter instead of making it longer.

They most of the time want this so they can do whatever they want out of school. Including: GangRPing, hanging out with friends somewhere and doing things which are not allowed to do during School time. I honestly get bored being in School almost the whole day, but that's just how it works. The current length of time we have ICly School is honestly long enough in my opinion. Smart suggestion though!
__
Discord - Subject#4191
IGN -
Subject_725

HighlightedTwin

Level 87
HighlightedTwin
HighlightedTwin
Fundraiser+
I'm not too sure if I agree or not but I will say it is a good idea but then again, most people would rather stay outside of school. I personally like being in the school for a long time since I would actually have something to do on my teacher account. I guess it would mostly depend on the person if they actually find some fun things to do around the school. In any case, there could always be school on Saturdays, not for teaching and learning but to have fun activities, club events, etc..

ZenFen

Level 6
IGN: SchoolRP
DATE: 6/9/2020
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUGGEST OR MENTION: Shorten Non-School Time. The server is based around the school-related rp and is the servers main focus, it is where the majority of RP happens, however on the off time between school hours, a big amount of the playerbase is sitting afk at spawn or talking in looc, either none or no proper RP is happening and is just a waste of time, I find myself waiting afk and watching youtube videos until it is finally dawn. However if the non-school hours were to be cut in half time in-between school hours would be drastically better for players, allowing them to RP more frequently and in the right setting. Essentially what I am suggesting is that anytime after 3:00 PM on a School Day - time should be cut in half, so that it goes quicker, allowing for RP to happen at schools more often, this should also be extended for Saturday and Sunday except have each day go ENTIRELY for half as long as it currently does.
I agree with that. Even though the night is 10 minutes long, school should start after night and end a little bit after middle of the day.

Missunderstood

Level 110
otobii
otobii
Fundraiser+
I would agree but there's not much to do in school anyways, people really just end up running around the bleachers waiting for school to end. Don't forget there are other roles too, apart from students and teachers.

NukaRndz

Level 53
I have to agree with most other people who made comments above mine. As much as this would be good to some people, there will be alot of others who disagree with it because they want to spend their time doing illegal acts on their character, and or sometimes just hanging out with people. There are alot of restrictions to what can be done in school and I feel like having a good amount of time out of school is still important to keep the community happy and balanced. I know it's meant to be schoolrp but teachers cannot be online 24/7 either and will need a break from doing classes fairly often too.

HighlightedTwin

Level 87
HighlightedTwin
HighlightedTwin
Fundraiser+
Plus, I do wish there were more teachers on the server. I swear they’re striking for...something...
Uh no- some of us are just busy irl, plus we got even more new teachers. . . If you want more teachers then encourage your friends or whoever to apply to be one.

Luca

Level 68
Traccia
Traccia
Rich
In all honesty, once they added the rule in which students had to go to school, and could not leave until it was over was a big push into making it more focused on the SchoolRP aspect, though putting into consideration if you really want the server to be evolved or based around SchoolRP, then you have other roles in which have little to no relation with School, as well as buildings, and the area's around the map. In my honest opinion, the whole idea is far-fetched.

I also agree to disagree, as having an adult role there isn't a whole lot of things to do unless you have active friends, in which surround themselves around the RP aspect. Though one way I suppose to work around this is to apply for another role, which brings more roleplay, and variety. Though I do not think that the school hours should be longer, a few others have made feedback posts, and have been denied, for the main reason, most, if not a majority of people would disagree, as the roleplay is vice-versa. A lot of people run around the school, and don't engage in RP, as well as a lot of adults run around Karakura, and do the same.

Ayouub

Level 11
godsfavourite
godsfavourite
Notable
As I like GangRping in School rp, I will disagree on this because most of the school time is a little boring especially if you are not in a team or there are no teachers online.

Users who are viewing this thread