mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Accepted ShotZiFireD's Teacher Application.

Dimi_

Level 25
Out-Of-Character Information
What is your Minecraft username?:

ShotZiFireD
How old are you?:

Do you have any previous bans?:

I have no bans on this alternate account, since it's new.
What Country are you from?:

Morocco
Do you have Discord (if so, what is your discord username?):

Yes, I do. My discord is : DiMi#9977

Do you understand that most answers are found in the roleplay documents?:

Yes, I do.
Do you that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:

I do, I'm fully aware of that, but I think I am a very active person, and I will do my best to come as often as I can, as school is coming, I will be less active then I was, but I will still do classes, and be on as much as I can.
Do you understand that all classroom activity must be documented on the "Teacher Roster" thread?:

I do understand that, but I don't understand how the google doc works yet. I'll try and figure it out, or ask another teacher to help me understand it.
Describe your activity on the server & on the forums?:

I am a very active person on the server, I login a lot, I will maybe not be as much since school will start, but I will try and do my best to come on and do the class.
Link(s) to any previous applications on the server?:

Delivery man application, DENIED because my main account is a shop owner.
Trivia

What is your motivation for becoming a teacher?:

I would like to help students with their studies, and help them build their future, by giving them their full lesson, and making them understand my class. I also want to become a teacher, because it will allow me to have unic RP situations, that only high school teachers would have, also I have experience in teaching, as my other account ( DimiShotZ) is a college professor.
Do you have any experience in Roleplaying?:

Yes, I do, I know all the rules, and always make sure to respect them.
Have you read the Faculty Handbook?:

Yes, I just did. And I'll make sure to respect everything in it.
What are the classroom logs and why is it important?:

I believe class logs, are for the teachers to log on when they are doing their classes, there, they will note everything that the students learned, and that the teacher did in the class. They are important for the teacher faction lead, to know if the teachers are indeed active, as they will be demoted if not.
You want to start a school field trip; how do you do that?:

I would have to fill [School Field Trips], in order to send it to the principal, then if it's accepted, I'll have to get 2 other teachers to help me, as each teacher will lead a groupe, we will inform the students to come to the meeting place (school auditorium) and we will get 8 in each groupe, then we will go to the place to have fun (The pool, park, playground, mountain. . .)
As a teacher, what are the strict rules when being in a class?:
1. No talking unless given the permission.
2. No food, drinks, untill class ends.
3. No phones, any phone call in class, will result getting the phone taken.
4. No leaving your seats unless given permission.
5. No talking to your partners, unless in a team work given by the teacher.
6. Respect your teacher, and class mates to be respected.
7. No bad words are to be used in my class, as that will lead to a kick.
8. All of the students are here to learn, so any interruptions will lead to a serious punishment.

9. Make sure to bring your school equipment (Pencil, and notebook)
10. Racism and bullying because of looks will lead to a serious punishment.
Summarize your previous RP experience's (both in general and on SchoolRP):
I don't think I have any other RP experience other then on SRP, I am indeed aware of what teacher do, and how they are important.
Describe the ranking system of teachers:

- HD:
Head of Department- They are in charge of the whole department.
- QTLS:
Qualified Teacher and Learning Skills- This is the rank of the teachers that have a lot of experience in teaching, and they are skilled in making students learn.
- NQT:
Newly Qualified Teacher- This is the rank of the new teachers, they are qualified, this rank, and they need permissions from HDs to start a class.
Teacher Knowledge
Present to us your knowledge about Teachers in-game and out-of-game, what purpose do teachers serve. What salary do they get? Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in their spare time in general.

Out of game, I am a student myself, I know how teaching works, I know that teachers are the ones that help students make the path of their futures, I know how some of them have their own way of teaching, I know that they need to work for students even out of school, making homeworks for them, tests, trivia quiz, and all kind of work that the teacher will give to them.

In game I do have a lot of knowledge of what teachers do, as I have spent half of the time I rp'ed in school, I know and how they treat their students ICly, and how to run the class, teachers are the ones that help students build their future, giving them knowledge in different subjects, for them finally to chose one of them that will be their life job. Accepting to be a teacher, is to give all your time to students, accepting to do extra work at home for them, and accepting so spend your own time preparing classes for them, as they are the future, and they need the best. I saw in a thread that teachers can make 250k a year, but some teachers told me that they maybe get 15k per class.

Some teachers, don't make all the class for work, for example, some teachers may have prepared the class before, but a subject that student would like, and that is related to the lesson, may make the teacher want to talk with students about it, as he will know they way they think, and how they see things, so that they use that knowledge for their next class.
Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server?:
The server is called SchoolRP, so one of the main things is high school, I believe without teachers there would be no school, and there would be no jobs. In an ICly way, no one would have jobs if there is no teachers, as they will all be just adults. So teaching is one of the most important roles of the server, they will help the students gain knowledge in different subjects as they will grow up, and they will get them to chose one of those subjects, for it to be their life job.

What lesson planning system does the school work on?:
The lesson planning system that I will be working on is MoSCo : Must have, Should have, Could have.
Character Knowledge
Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does he look like? What makes him unique and different? What is his outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is his personality like? What is his plan for the future?

Edward Alejandro is a 6'4 , weghing 170LBS with a muscular build. He wears a blue jacket with a red T-shirt under it. He would have a scar under his right eye, and would have a deep manly voice. He'd be wearing black jeans, and black and red shoes, he is son of Joe Alejandro and grand son of Lucas Alejandro, he'd be the brother of Zion Alejandro. He'd be single, not looking for a relationship, as he knows he won't be stable. His hair would be dark brow, and he'd have dark brown eyes. He would be a good friend for his Co-workers as he is a friendly person, and he wouldn't mind having friends that do the same thing as him.

He is a funny person, he will make the student learn a lot, and also not make them be bored, as he will throw in a joke everytime he sees someone getting bored. He has a lot of trips to propose that will make students love school, and he has some special homework that will make students do them with pleasure. That's the kind of teacher my character will be.

Scenarios

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?:

I would personally just inform the principal, and tell him what is happening, so that these boys would get their punishment. That is if they looked dangerous and like someone who would be armed, if not then I'll walk up to them, and give them a warnings, to change their attitude, and to act more mature as they are growing up to be adults.
No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do?:

I would loudly say : " If no one wants to study then why is everybody here then? If you come here then it's to study, and I believe that if you don't want to pay attention, then being expelled won't matter to you " ( I believe they should FearRP right here )
When in the teacher's lounge, how does your character act?:

My character would act friendly, he would listen to every teacher, then he would talk about how his class went.
Provide at least 5 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom:

/me Hands notebooks for the students to note the lesson in.
/me Writes on the board the date, and the title of the lesson.
/me Hands the students the homework for next class.
/me Selects (Student's name) to answer the question
/me He'd write on the board "PAGE 34" for the students to to open page 34.

Backstory
He used to have a kid, he sadly died, Edward is very sad, but the pain will just be in in his heart, he loves kids though, he will treat every student like his dead son, and he will take good care of them, and give them good lessons.
Edward is a nice person currently, he wasn't when he was at the age of 14 though, his mother was dead, he was very sad, crying at high school, some students kept bullying him for crying, he always was sad, and used to cry everywhere. Once, one of the bullies came up to him, Edward couldn't take it, he took one sharp pen, and he shoved it into the man's throat, then kept slamming his head with the locker. Edward came back home telling his dad Lucas about it, Lucas got very scared about his son, then he traveled with him to Japan, no one knew who killed that bully, and Edward escape, he felt so guilty though. As he came to Japan he completed his studies, and he got intrested in english. He graduated and got good grades, and he wanted to be an Music teacher. Edward got the job at the age of 27, he was so happy. He met this woman named "Isabella" He fell in love with her, she heard he was from a rich family, so she married him. They got a little kid, Edward called him James, they all went to a trip to the mountains, as Isabella and Edward were setting up, James was playing on the edge, Edward realised it, he went running to catch James, he couldn't make it in time sadly, James slipped and fell, Isabella blamed it on Edward as she thought he pushed him, she divorced him, and he was so sad then, at least he had his job still. Edward is now 31 years old, and he is teaching Music language, he treats his students as good as possible as he treats them like his dead son. . .

In-Character Information
SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name:
Edward Alejandro
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Mr.
Given Name(s):
Edwardo
Preferred Name:
Edward
Religious Denomination:
He is muslim, thanks to his brother, who got him into believing in god, and following this religion.

Marital Status:

Divorced

Nationality:
Italian
Current Location:
Japan
SECTION 2: Academic Details
Teaching Experience (# of years):

Working Experience (# of years):

15 as he worked at his brother's shop before teaching.
Academic Degree:

Senior degree
Year of Graduation:

Major(s):

Music
Minors:
English
Native Languages:

Italian
Other Languages:

English, Japanese.
Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?:
No
Preferred Teaching Subject:
Music
Extra
Additional notes about your application (if any):
N/A

Do you have any questions?:
If I get accepted, I'd like to get some help with using the teacher roaster.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR THE GIVEN TIME TO READ MY THREAD.

Last edited:

Ehko

Level 31
Your application has been ACCEPTED!

- Though there was a change in format, I still believe you put a lot of work into your application. Congratulations!

You should receive your teacher tag within 24 hours. If you have any problems or questions concerning your application please contact Ehko#1364 on Discord

Users who are viewing this thread