mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Should I apply for staff team

cho0ii

Level 175
cho0ii
cho0ii
Rich+
Idk, kinda want to so I can help out SRP more cuz I can't really as just a player, but like I don't meet one of the expectations, so idk should I

maraa

Level 210
touchmemara
touchmemara
Omega
If you really believe you should, go for it!
You can also help out by being in a community team :3 ( Event-Team, Lore-Team, Build-Team, 3D-Modeler, Media-Team)

Vibeey

Level 11
Vibeey
Vibeey
Fundraiser+
Idk, kinda want to so I can help out SRP more cuz I can't really as just a player, but like I don't meet one of the expectations, so idk should I
You will not know whether you have what it takes or not until you apply and receive feedback.

If you wish to go for it, then do so; no-one can properly advise you for/against applying since they do not know you nor your strengths/weaknesses personally (not even I can). Still, you should keep in mind is that there are both upsides and downsides to being on the team (if accepted).
As someone who has served as staff in other major servers prior to returning here, the only piece of advice that I can give you are that it is not always cupcakes and rainbows - you must be prepared to deal with situations that may potentially trigger you or make you uncomfortable.

(A more personal piece of advice which may or may not be useful depending on your approach as well as that of staff: Refrain from involving yourself in others' conflicts or matters unless you were asked to intervene. It will avoid misunderstandings.)

Hamburger

Level 187
LocalHamburger
LocalHamburger
Fundraiser+
Not a bad idea, just believe in yourself.
Seeing a train as a srp staff member would be fun ngl

Users who are viewing this thread