mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Show Love

TechJD

Level 43
<3 <3 <3 <3 <3
In the comments Below.
Leave Love for a person you Appreciate in Srp.
I think there should be more love in the community.
<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Boroski

Level 17
@Luna™ dearest person I have ever met, you deserve all my love. you are absolutely the best.
@BearNecesitiess undoubtedly the best father figure out there, he is a really chill guy.
@Koolji best roleplayer hands down, also a great mentor.
@Hobbits had a lot to learn from him, he is an amazing friend who comes up with the best advice. really professional.
@bryandaman most woke Bloods nibba, he's my great G.
@WildSense also a great G, really friendly and most of the time deadass serious.
@Relevance really chill Italian dude who cheers me up from time to time, Cincin to you.
@Adym saw him as the staff member I strived to be. he is really great at what he is doing, and he is a pretty great listener too. /adym
@Tristamo silliest staff member in my opinion, he does his job just fine though. also great to mess around with from time to time.
@Atakka proper gentleman right there. shows a great dose of politeness and is really firm when it is needed. +1
@InhaleMyBanter silly Welshman with a peculiar fetish for sheep. he's a cool chum and he can cheer you right up in less than 5 minutes. go ask him.
@Brizzyslxys best non-staff teacher, she really knows what she is doing, and she has nerves of steel given the previous statements
@ratgliitch noods.
@JakeIsUrPapa my man done know. another good chum I've had in this community.
@Schuyler absolutely soviet.
@FrozenEevee pretty generous gent, he knows why.
@TechJD he ate all my tangerines, but it's absolutely k. if you get to know him, then you can see that he is a jolly good chap.
@Mylogo best dev I've ever met. loves my cats too.

Toto

Level 231
SchoolRP
SchoolRP
Rich
i love u all on a personal level, i want to walk you home late at night, snuggle into your bed when you are feeling sad, I WANT TO SNIFF AT YOU WHILE YOU SLEEP. I love you ALL so much

not ryanark tho lol

Users who are viewing this thread