mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Show Love

Infold

Level 153
Gonna list some players who I love and I'm going to leave a description next to it on why I've loved them. I'm glad I managed to meet all of these players and this is why. (Notice: Some of the players have been banned & it's in a randomised order.)

@xMaikeru - Being non-toxic towards me even when I showed some negativity towards him and managed to find a balance of friendship between us.

@Boroski - Being a great friend of mine, even when he was a staff member and he was busy, he would make time to interact with me and we'd make jokes together as I'd remember them.

@Fire_ - Sharing our school lives together and making jokes about them, giving me his sense of humour which I enjoy.

@Adym - Self-explanatory, thank you for being highly reasonable in your decisions and acts towards me and acknowledging the struggles I've currently been passing by.
@Atakka - Love him for being that rational G, who wouldn't falter and continues to be the humorous he is.

@Laptop - Playing with me on occasional matters, even when he's become a staff member, still talks to me and we have fun together.

@Im6 - Being my guy for a good ass time. Even when he's now busy with staff matters, still recognises the importance of our friendship. Obviously a sentimental and fantastic guy.

@Vex - Being a good friend and noticing the intellect I contain. Always recognising me and not showing any intent of negativity but however always showing his opinion when we have denials.

@Sensational Ways - Sharing my ideas with him and sharing his ideas with me and we communicating as friends, glad to have him.

@Hobbits - Being supportive and being able to talk to me at times, even if we don't talk to each anymore, I'm thankful that I spent a positive time with him.

@Tristamo - Playing with me on occasional matters, giving me the rank I've desired and always being positive towards me even when we argued slightly. I've known him before his moderator period and I'm glad that I'm still knowing him at a regular matter.

@pinkings - Being a fantastic friend of mine even when we had our slight fights, we've always been good friends and I like that she's managed to gain her own publicity.

@BearNecesitiess - Staying with me and being friendly towards me during his time on the server and after, watching me grow into the Role Player I am today. We still talk as regular friends and I'm glad that I still have a way to manage to contact you after the previous faulting we had.

@InhaleMyBanter - Teaching me a way to Role Play and being positive towards me, helping me during my difficulties and always being straight with his decisions towards me. And giving me a chance on the server when I got banned. (during his staff period)

@WildSense - Being a great friend of mine, sharing his open-minded decisions with me, teaching me his experiences due to him having a longer period than me on the server, being the great man he is, playing with me and always sticking by my side and always encouraging other people and players of the content of skill I have as a friend and as a role player. Glad that we're currently having a strong bond and I hope we will keep that bond.

@bryandaman - For being there for me, even when we fought and had a bipolar friendship, we managed to strive and create the great humour through teaching each other and giving each other advice. We still talk, and talk about our personal issues which has shown how deep our friendship has gotten into, and I'm glad that I've managed to keep such a friend even at this stage where things are getting tight for me in school, he's always been someone to talk to.

@JakeIsUrPapa - Hated me at the beginning and then became one of my close homies and we been like that for 8 months. So thank you for being by my side. He's always been able to talk to me about his difficulties and trolled me on many occasions but managed to stick by my side either way when we fought or not.

@Koolji - Taught me his ways to Role Play in detail through emotions or either movement of each character's manoeuvres. Been a strong character in my role play ability and has shown rationality even through the hardest of times during that period for either me or him, has a great sense of humour and is rather a fantastic friend.

@ratgliitch - Being a fantastic friend and showing rationality, similar to @Koolji but brought to me a different experience in friendship. Great buddy.

@Ehko - Playing with me and having fun with me during outside the server matters, however we joke around and that's what I appreciate.

@Jello - Having fun with me and playing with me and joking around with me even before he was staff, and even after staff we still talk but not as much, but we have the most of fun when we can talk.

@FrozenEevee - Recognising me at the most of times, and made me laugh on neutral occasions as we had joked around and he has been always advising me and I've always been advising him, we've grown into a great and strong relationship which I don't regret at all.

@Schuyler - Being someone I can always open up to and show my love towards. Shares personal information with me and has been with me through my late beginnings, and it's been great to watch him grow to the type of friend he is today. The most frequent individual I contact and I am glad he is by my side, as we've been planning a lot together and spending a lot of time together and taking each other throughout by striving during the hard times. I'm glad that we're known together, and I'm glad that we've continued to spend our valued time together, it's been a great rollercoaster.

Thank you for reading. (No homo)

Fire_

Level 13
Gonna list some players who I love and I'm going to leave a description next to it on why I've loved them. I'm glad I managed to meet all of these players and this is why. (Notice: Some of the players have been banned & it's in a randomised order.)

@xMaikeru - Being non-toxic towards me even when I showed some negativity towards him and managed to find a balance of friendship between us.

@Boroski - Being a great friend of mine, even when he was a staff member and he was busy, he would make time to interact with me and we'd make jokes together as I'd remember them.

@Fire_ - Sharing our school lives together and making jokes about them, giving me his sense of humour which I enjoy.

@Adym - Self-explanatory, thank you for being highly reasonable in your decisions and acts towards me and acknowledging the struggles I've currently been passing by.
@Atakka - Love him for being that rational G, who wouldn't falter and continues to be the humorous he is.

@Laptop - Playing with me on occasional matters, even when he's become a staff member, still talks to me and we have fun together.

@Im6 - Being my guy for a good ass time. Even when he's now busy with staff matters, still recognises the importance of our friendship. Obviously a sentimental and fantastic guy.

@Vex - Being a good friend and noticing the intellect I contain. Always recognising me and not showing any intent of negativity but however always showing his opinion when we have denials.

@Sensational Ways - Sharing my ideas with him and sharing his ideas with me and we communicating as friends, glad to have him.

@Hobbits - Being supportive and being able to talk to me at times, even if we don't talk to each anymore, I'm thankful that I spent a positive time with him.

@Tristamo - Playing with me on occasional matters, giving me the rank I've desired and always being positive towards me even when we argued slightly. I've known him before his moderator period and I'm glad that I'm still knowing him at a regular matter.

@pinkings - Being a fantastic friend of mine even when we had our slight fights, we've always been good friends and I like that she's managed to gain her own publicity.

@BearNecesitiess - Staying with me and being friendly towards me during his time on the server and after, watching me grow into the Role Player I am today. We still talk as regular friends and I'm glad that I still have a way to manage to contact you after the previous faulting we had.

@InhaleMyBanter - Teaching me a way to Role Play and being positive towards me, helping me during my difficulties and always being straight with his decisions towards me. And giving me a chance on the server when I got banned. (during his staff period)

@WildSense - Being a great friend of mine, sharing his open-minded decisions with me, teaching me his experiences due to him having a longer period than me on the server, being the great man he is, playing with me and always sticking by my side and always encouraging other people and players of the content of skill I have as a friend and as a role player. Glad that we're currently having a strong bond and I hope we will keep that bond.

@bryandaman - For being there for me, even when we fought and had a bipolar friendship, we managed to strive and create the great humour through teaching each other and giving each other advice. We still talk, and talk about our personal issues which has shown how deep our friendship has gotten into, and I'm glad that I've managed to keep such a friend even at this stage where things are getting tight for me in school, he's always been someone to talk to.

@JakeIsUrPapa - Hated me at the beginning and then became one of my close homies and we been like that for 8 months. So thank you for being by my side. He's always been able to talk to me about his difficulties and trolled me on many occasions but managed to stick by my side either way when we fought or not.

@Koolji - Taught me his ways to Role Play in detail through emotions or either movement of each character's manoeuvres. Been a strong character in my role play ability and has shown rationality even through the hardest of times during that period for either me or him, has a great sense of humour and is rather a fantastic friend.

@ratgliitch - Being a fantastic friend and showing rationality, similar to @Koolji but brought to me a different experience in friendship. Great buddy.

@Ehko - Playing with me and having fun with me during outside the server matters, however we joke around and that's what I appreciate.

@Jello - Having fun with me and playing with me and joking around with me even before he was staff, and even after staff we still talk but not as much, but we have the most of fun when we can talk.

@FrozenEevee - Recognising me at the most of times, and made me laugh on neutral occasions as we had joked around and he has been always advising me and I've always been advising him, we've grown into a great and strong relationship which I don't regret at all.

@Schuyler - Being someone I can always open up to and show my love towards. Shares personal information with me and has been with me through my late beginnings, and it's been great to watch him grow to the type of friend he is today. The most frequent individual I contact and I am glad he is by my side, as we've been planning a lot together and spending a lot of time together and taking each other throughout by striving during the hard times. I'm glad that we're known together, and I'm glad that we've continued to spend our valued time together, it's been a great rollercoaster.

Love you man, BTW I GOT FUCKED YESTERDAY IN MY FINAL ENGLISH EXAM LMAO I WROTE AN ARTICLE OFF TOPIC

Ryanark

Level 119
Ryanark
Ryanark
Rich+
love means nothing and is only used to garner attention from humans with derogatory personalities and therefore the views from a person with love are only subjective so it is unimportant

Schuyler

Level 9

I fucking love you man, I actually shedded my first tear over SRP reading this.

( no homo )

TechJD

Level 43
love means nothing and is only used to garner attention from humans with derogatory personalities and therefore the views from a person with love are only subjective so it is unimportant
Better have human emotions
before I LOVE YOU.

OpalNiji

Level 1
I need to give love to all of the crew who made schoolrp work <3
to all my haters kisses I love you too
and to my babies:
Chadeletta - One of the best people I've ever met .One of those people who never left when I needed them.He's a nice person and you shouldn't change it. I LOVE YOU Soooooooo MUCH <3

@Mity- awwn mity,you're so tiny and adorable that sometimes I wanna squeeze you to death.you're weird sometimes but deep down you have been that friend that I know ,I can count on you-He's one of those people who never left me.Thank you bro :D

@RayRJ2544 -Ray was one of the people that I've met and I had the pleasure to meet.We should get along more often but anyway...he's so funny and I love when he rages quit...im sorry xD.
@Kawaii_Bunnies - Weeeeeeeeeeee have alot in common dear.
And i'm glad I can count on you but please DONT DISTURB MY MUSIC TASTES...jk <3
Uchicha- Its someone that I would say " daaaaaaaamn that's a great friend "and super sweet and helpful. <3
Junior- You thought that I was gonna forget u silly xD.You're a funny,sociable, sweet person and we can learn alot from him.
Thank you all for beeing the BEST <3

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread