Community Team
Event Team
Englandography
Englandography
Omega
What's your Minecraft Username?: Englandography
What's the title of your suggestion?: Shrine Property

What's your suggestion?:
This idea was brought up to me by Cloud before, but I wanted to officially suggest it just so it's being discussed--I apologize if it was unnecessary to suggest since it's already being discussed.

When the property plugin is fixed, make the entire shrine a single property with editmode given to the shrine workers (either the entire shrine roster or just shrine higher ups) for the sake of events and customization of our rooms, since every time we need a change for whatever reason, we need to go through a builder to do so.

For example, during a flash event where a food drive was hosted in the shrine, an entire table was removed to make room for the build. The table is still gone several weeks in even after having to make a faction request for a table, not to Cloud's fault since I know he's trying to get the table back, as well. This is an easily solvable problem with this suggestion.

Another example is, as stated before, room customization. What I was told is we might be allowed to DM a builder asking them to change the carpet of our room, nothing else, which is fine but unnecessary should this suggestion be accepted.

How will this benefit the server and community?:
This will benefit the server and community by making events hosted by/in the shrine run more smoothly and give the shrine workers the opportunity to fix common issues that builders or admins would normally need to fix.

.Arkkwolf

Level 41
Community Team
Lore Team
Arkkwolf
Arkkwolf
Notable+
[+1] admittedly this +1 is biased considering I am in shrine and a higherup HOWEVER it would spare us the long and difficult process of fixing/changing the shrine. Of course, this would be for minor additions, not changing the entire shrine around. I feel like, similar to how our ema wall works, once you pass an exam you would get perms. Or simply give Cloud the ability. There are a lot of things you could argue against, especially the idea someone could grief the shrine. However. if it was controlled to a set # of players, like estates are, it would be alright. <3 good suggestion England

6Pancake

Level 228
Administrator
Hospital Lead
Media Coordinator
6Pancake
6Pancake
Omega+
This was already suggested & agreed upon in a staff meeting. Also, it's up to the faction lead as to who gets edit permissions

Infi

Level 131
Community Team
Builder
oInfi
oInfi
Omega+
In regards to the table issue...

If I'm not mistaken Cloud_Divider can easily request for GMC to replace the table back where it was. That said, you can also easily DM a builder and they can do so as well via a creative request (this I can say confidently).

sir meow

Level 37
Z0mbi3chan
Z0mbi3chan
Rich
+1!!!! going through a builder JUST to make a small change is so unnecessary, also it'd make the shrine staff's lives more easier

KimiNoUso

Level 339
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Reviewed
Thank you for your suggestion!

- The property will only be editable by the Faction Lead, any additional help would require a Builder or member of staff.​

Users who are viewing this thread