mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

sick of it - a suggestion

Tarxan

Level 25
IGN: xansder
DATE: 8/25/2020
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUGGEST OR MENTION: This is not a suggestion, but more so a plead. PLEASE revoke the Adult/College tag from players who do not act appropriately ICly. Sure, one can blame it on "this is how my character acts!", but it's typically not valid. The same goes for college students. Maybe not out of school behavior, but I see far too many students acting out like children during school hours. I'm guilty myself of acting immaturely but not during school hours. I have seen newbie-tier behavior in classes and it's aggravating to see, and I'm not even the professor.

Totalore

Level 138
as someone who marks the college applications, its pretty worrying seeing a group of twenty year olds act like they're middle schoolers

+1

Im6

Level 184
ACCEPTED / DENIED

- Whilst we do agree with some points you've made here, beginning to so freely remove & take away ranks from people who don't in a sense 'act their age' will begin to cause more complications than it would have if it were simply left alone.

- We will & already have however crack down more on entirely inappropriate use of ages or ranks such as college.​

Users who are viewing this thread