players online

Sid Omori Biography | 2.0??

yewovv

Level 7
yewovv
yewovv
Omega+
Note(s):
Any dark yellow text is Sid himself talking!!
More relationships might be added in the future so if you want your character to be included, please let me know!!
Thanks for the read!!
This is also still kind of a wip. but hey. Updated-ish.
───── General Information☆─────
1683480666193.png
Name
Sid Omori

Nickname(s)
Siddy, Siddeth, Yellow, Narcoleptic Orange Peel

Male

Birthday
October 13th, 2001

Zodiac
Libra

Place of Birth
Seoul, South Korea

Race
Blasian (Asian + Black)

Nationality
Korean + African American

Sexual Orientation
Gay
“Still extremely gay!”

Marital Status

Taken | by Finneas King Single

“You bring me so much joy. I'm so thrilled I'm yours and you're mine now. Every moment I've spent with you has been filled with love and joy, and I can't wait to spend many more with you.”

''Never again will I ever put us a risk. I love you so much. I love you with my entire being. I am so happy that we are together again. I won't lose you again.''

Criminal Record
Clean. Sid has no criminal record.

Education
Currently a PHD Student.
On the Spartan Swim Team.

1683480666223.png───── ───── Physical Description☆─────
A man, short and chubby with long, half- shaven, unkempt hair and even messier bangs. He stands 5'6" tall. The male would have pierced ears on both sides. Behind his right ear, he'd have two little yellow butterfly tattoos. He would have a very positive and amiable aura. Freckles would cover his tanned skin, which would typically be observed with a broad smile on his face.

Skin tone
Caramel skin tone with freckles covering his entire face. They were a shade or two darker than his skin tone and easily seen.

Eye color
Emerald Green

Natural Hair Color
Dark Brown Hair

Height
5’6

Weight
137 pounds

Body Type
A chubby pear-shaped physique with the majority of the weight concentrated in the hips, thighs, and stomach.

Usual Hairstyle
Sid's hair is usually left loose and flowing behind him. His hair would have a slightly wavy texture to it. It most likely dyed a different color from his natural hair color.
Currently: Wine red with a streak of blonde.

Tattoos
Sid has three tattoos. The first one is a set of yellow, pink and purple flowers surrounded by green leaves and vines on his left arm.
The second tattoo would be a large, butterfly tattoo covering the majority of the left calf muscle on his leg.
The third tattoo would be two, small yellow butterfly tattoos behind his right ear, that can only be seen if you move his hair out of the way.

Piercings
Sid has multiple piercings. Here is the list.
Left ear: Earlobe and Helix piercing. Both silver in color.
Right ear: Industrial (Pink), Lobe (Silver) and Daith piercing(Silver).
Tongue: A pink, star shaped barbell piercing that glows in the dark.
Belly button: A silver heart piercing.

Clothing style
Sid will generally wear about anything he finds comfortable or he likes. He wears majority feminine clothing, but usually doesn’t stick to one style or color as he likes to try out different ones.

Voice
Sid speaks fast, loud and clear. The more excited he is, the faster he will talk. His voice holds a lot of emotion in it, and usually, you can tell how he’s feeling from his voice. He uses his hands to emote as he speaks a lot.

Other Spoken Language(s)
French, Korean, and Sign Language.

Distinguishing Features
Sid has extremely sharp, shark-like teeth. They can be seen whenever he smiles or eats something.

Physical / Mental Illness(s)
Sid is perfectly fine both physically and mentally!

1683480666253.png

───── Personality☆─────
Sid is a really cheerful and generous person. He always has a smile on his face or a giggling at someone/something. He talks endlessly, which can be interpreted as either being excessively chatty or being extremely obnoxious if he knows someone well enough. Sid typically has a very laid-back attitude and moves through life at his own pace, but when necessary, he will get serious, especially if it involves close friends, family, or loved ones. He is also incredibly energetic at times; as evidenced by the amount of running he does. If he's not running, he's being carried because he enjoys it just as much as being carried or asleep somewhere.

Alignment
Chaotic Good
He makes his own way, but he's kind and benevolent. He believes in goodness and right but has little use for laws and regulations. He hates it when people try to intimidate others and tell them what to do. He follows his own moral compass, which, although good, may not agree with that of society.

Fears
Death phobia, or thanatophobia.
Sid has a severe fear of dying, whether it is his own or the deaths of those he knows. He will make every effort to stay as far away from such circumstances as he can. He will occasionally joke about it, but in his heart he fears it. Deaths that were scarcely connected to people he knew were the start. Unfortunately, it gradually drew nearer to friends and family. When a friend or member of the family is mentioned as having a near-death experience, Sid will start crying and become incredibly attached in the moment.

Nosocomephobia, a severe fear of hospitals.
Sid ties the hospital directly into death. He frequently describes the hospital as "Death pounding at your door" since he doesn't see any good in it. Unless he is absolutely required there or if someone he knows genuinely requires him to come along, he intentionally avoids going to the hospital. If in the hospital, Sid can't sit still and paces nonstop. He frequently keeps his eyes on the exit and is usually the first to leave the hospital—or, more accurately, to run from it. Sid believes that the hospital is nothing more than a place of death, despite the fact that joyous events like births and recoveries do occur there.

Strengths:
Open-Minded
Energetic
Kind
Friendly
Loyal

Weaknesses:
Unorganized
On and Off Laziness
Childish
Indecisive

Ruled by Heart or Mind?
Heart! Sid definitely acts before he thinks, which can end up being both a good and bad thing.

Extrovert or Introvert?
When you first meet him, he can be seen as a bit of an Introvert but the more you get to know him, the more you see of his Extroverted side!

Sin (7 Deadly Sin character does the most often)
Sloth

Virtue (Which Virtue does character posses the most)
Kindness

1683480666280.png

───── Preferences☆─────
Favorite Food(s)
Oranges
Sid loves oranges very much. He feels like he can eat oranges all the time and owns an unnatural amount of them.

Ramen Noodles
To Sid, there isn't anything like a good bowl of noodles, whether it be ramen noodles or expensive restaurant noodles.

Favorite Drink
Orange Juice
He also loves orange juice as much as he loves oranges.

Favorite Color
Yellow!

Favorite Type of Music
Sid likes anything he can dance to, which is generally very upbeat and fast paced music.

Favorite Place(s)
The Beach
Sid loves the beach! If you can find him anywhere else, you can find him at the beach! According to him, it’s his second home. All the sand, the wide ocean and the breezes is what draws Sid there to relax, nap, swim and just hang around whether by himself or with his friends.

Hobbies
Drawing
Sid had been drawing for a long time. He has filled out many sketchbooks and recently switched over to digital drawing, usually drawing on a tablet. Sid’s art style is heavily inspired by 90’s anime style, vibrant color and neon-y signs.

Swimming
I mean, self explanatory, Swim Team member things. Funfact though: He didn't know how to swim until he moved to Karakura.

Dying people’s hair
Sid loves to dye hair, especially when it comes to his friends and other people. If someone mentions that they want to dye their hair or are thinking about it, Sid will be the first person to volunteer to do the dye job completely or even help out with it.

1683480666315.png

───── Stats☆─────
STRENGTH
★★★☆☆
Not exactly the strongest person but not the weakest either; especially for being on the swim team for quite awhile now! If you’d ask, Sid will tell you that all his strength is in his legs. He also has zero combat skills as he's never been much of a fighter.

INTELLIGENCE
★★★☆☆
Sid isn’t the dumbest person, but he isn’t exactly the smartest person either. He’s pretty average and only likes to put in extra effort in classes he really likes.

DEXTERITY
★★★★★

CHARISMA
★★★★☆
Sid considers himself a very charismatic person. Whether he truly is or not completely depends on the other person.

1683480666351.png

───── Background☆─────
[Still a wip.]
Sid was born on October 13, 2000, in Seoul, South Korea. He had a blissful five years in Seoul before the untimely demise of his birth mother. In an effort to cope with the loss of his wife, his father decided to relocate them to the United States.
But a few years later, his father's sadness overcame him, and he was unable to mentally adjust to being a single father. He'd place Sid in a foster home, providing all the information they needed before he left for the final time. No one has ever heard from Sid’s biological father since.

Sid would spend the majority of his childhood in that foster home and would forfeit the opportunity to learn Korean as a result of the relocation. Despite being raised in a foster home, Sid would still develop into a cheerful child by nature.
When he was about 13 years old, he started to express himself by dressing in lots of yellow, donning skirts, and being openly gay. Despite the fact that he'd face occasional bullying, he would never allow it to prevent him from being himself. Sid would eventually discover that drawing was one of his hobbies at the time! He would try to draw a wide range of things, including locations, people, and even animals before settling on just people.

Sid had the daring plan to make a last-minute, spontaneous move to Japan when he was just 16 years old. He had always wanted to see Japan, and this seemed like the ideal opportunity for him to travel there and live life completely on his own. So after much convincing and practically begging, the decision was made and he was allowed to visit Karakura,Japan on his eighteenth birthday, much too oblivious to the record Karakura had set itself.

During his years in Karakura, Sid has got into the College Program, becoming a PhD Student that is currently studying Environmental Sciences and Marine Biology on the side. He’s also join the Spartan Swim Team and has enjoyed every moment of it.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread