mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Sif Aldridge Chu

si10k

Level 37

https://social.schoolrp.net/profile-180
♪ ♫ [Click below!] S O U N D T R A C K ♫ ♪

"A thousand rounds can kill a lot of people, but what about that small percentage that will walk away and tell the story?"

Alignment

Neutral

✞ R e l i g i o n ✞

Shinto

Nicknames
Peach - It was given to her by her first real friend, cause she was always peachy keeping her out of trouble.
Siffy - Given to her by Saeyun, it is unknown why her nickname is this.
Flash - It was given to me by a unknown person cause I'm a fast runner and saved them.

A G E

G E N D E R

♀ Female ♀

H E I G H T

Sexuality
Bisexual and Polysexual

Zodiac █ Sign

Scorpio

Blood type:

Rh-null

Weight:
108 lbs

They would stand at 5,6 with a hourglass figure. Smelling like a garden, she would have a arm tattoo on the back of her neck, and an arm tattoo. She would normally have sharp features, though it could turn mean and fierce rather quickly when she is really relaxed.

Equipment

• Inhaler
  • Flip phone
  • Epipen
  • Baseball swag bat
  • Toy glock hello kitty
  • Larnon watch
  • Blue Starlight shades.

Favorite quotes

"Treat your soldiers like your own beloved son and they will follow you into the deepest valley." - Sun Tzu

"People shouldn't be afraid of the government the government should be afraid of the people. It's what over government needs to be fixed." - Alan moore

"If you trust the government you obviously failed history class." - Don freeman

"If you do not take interest in the affair of your government, then you are doomed to live under the rule of fools." - Plato

"Jealously is troublesome to others, but a torment to themselves." - William Penn

"Jealously is like being sick. Without treatment it gets worse." - Sif A. S. C. Ito

Life moto ~ "You are never enough in this city, It's best to get fucking over yourself." - Unknown

HEALTH

[Asthma]
Sif asthma most likely comes out when she is struggling with something physically she hates doing the dirty work. Though it comes out a lot more when she is overwhelmed.

[Allergies]
Allergic to coconut, strawberries, and banana's has caused a lot of problems for her personally. Due to her being so sweet she likes to pretend she likes sweet things when she really doesn't. Not many people know this.

[S-PTSD]
Sif forgot most of her past as a kid sept for some thing due to her birth father using her as a slave to get what he wanted when he wanted it. Even using her to get ladies to his home. This caused them to move around a lot. Though she does like to read she struggles with the fear of someone seeing her reading and discovering it.

[D.I.D]
Having D.I.D is hard waking up in a dark alleyway forgetting of what happened. She forgets most of it when it happens why she carries around her notebook a lot incase a switch happens so she at-least has a idea of what happened. As long as she has the notebook they are willing to cooperate with her for now.

[Selective mutism]
Having Selective Mutism as a way to punish herself for her words that has caused people pain, as her dad Cyprien talked to Sif about calling someone the b word she when never physically hurting anyone this is her only way to help herself or the people she cares about anymore. She never knows the right thing to say, due to some people causing her pain and having never been able to talk about her social problems or talk her feelings out with other people, as her anxiety would rise in public spaces talking in JSL or in a hush whisper.

Personality
Sif: Sif is the more silent one based on her trauma, she pushes people away and prefers to observe the people around her she is the person that pretends to be evil or a bitch when you first meet her when she really just wants to be included in other peoples lives. Though, she prefers to be mute in public occurrences purposely making herself look like the bad guy or trying to. It's best nobody finds out of what has happened the truth of what had happened to her when she was young. It's best to help people though, it's okay to take a break her basketball teammates taught her this. It's okay to be different. Teammates work together right? This is what Sif had thought before it was too late. She refuses to lean on anyone anymore. Having people stab her in the back when she needed them the most. Sif thought that the purpose of friends were to help each other and support each other. Though, she was wrong in the end. She joined out of pity and got the teams popularity up like she wanted. But, at the costs of what? It's best to remain silent and offer a helping hand when I can and invest in people.

Max: Max is the maddest bitch Sif has, he doesn't give a shit and is the psychopathic and the evil one. He will do whatever it takes to make sure Sif is okay and what he feels about the situation that triggers him are situations that make Sif a little irritated in her daily life or during some different situations he is rather blunt.

Blue: Blue is the depressed one, she is lesbian but she loves sports its what keeps blue sane. Though; Sif doesn't want to admit to it. Blue is the main one Sif can really relate to due to their trauma and pitying everyone around them when they really pity themselves the most of all underneath their fake mask.

Bee: Sif just learned about bee, bee was born on the day that Chu tailors was created, its her that is really petty and is mute Bee hates to talk due to her not understanding what to say. Heh. It's something Sif can relate to isn't it? Bee gets triggered by the happy things reminding Sif that being happy is bad and its best to remain emotionless to protect her family and friends. It's what she was taught by her father once she was five, to be a weapon for the common goal and to use her tongue instead of her fists and sometimes you need to use your fists instead of your wit. "Be a free thinker and don't accept everything you hear as truth. Be critical and evaluate in what you believe in - Aristotle." Sif, we are wise. Don't let them kill us.

Akuji: Akuji in Africa it means dead and awake, over the years Sif has got used to being disappointed by everyone around her even including herself. Akuji loves to swim holding his breath in the abyss of the water being deaf though he is rather normally extremely shy created by the trauma of being declined at the high school's swim team tryout's. Wanting to live her live, feeling the call of what he is capable of doing or trying though never being enough and just day dreaming away never moving being the sloth in all her personalities.

________________________________________________________________________________
________________________________________________________________________________
RELATIONS

FAMILY

Cyprien Gauther (Step dad)
"When I was younger, I wanted to be like you and mom. I looked up to you, but you preach to nobody but yourself and are a hypocrite. You have bipolar, I know I'm not your blood daughter but you do not have to tell everyone each time. I'm selective mutism, the fact that you are a pysch and do not understand this makes it worse."
Kiyoshi Matsuzaki (Family figure)

"My older brother figure, We will always have each other backs I hope. I really look up to him he handles drama so well. I'd like to actually call him a brother, though I can't cause I'm suppose to be a badass."

Uwe K. Chu (Family member)
"My beautiful aunt, watch out gents she is going to steal your hearts then break them!"

Mookie Aldridge (Family member)
"My brother, I'm kind of jealous to be honest sense he is a councilor he knows a lot of people. He definetly is like me and uses people, It's nice to know I'm not the only one but still it hurts... I wonder if he uses me too like I do with him sometimes? I don't know I'm always close to him so thats good I think."

FRIENDS, ENEMIES, AND CRUSHES

Ibrahim Quinn (Boyfriend)
"You make me feel special, thats it you are out of town a lot. So- I really don't know if I want to dump you or not but I like you a lot and miss you. But you won't find out cause I'm a badass!"

Saeyun Park (Crush)
"Don't look at me or Bee like that you stinker! I... I still love you, but I can't forgive you for kissing my cousins cheek and trying to hide it when I waited months for you and you didn't even tell me you and Alice broke up..."

Ishida Xiao (Crush)
"I still like you a lot, but I'm going to put distance between us or try. You know a lot about me, and we dated before though you seem to be a bit of an ass. Heh, all football members are playboys in some way right? Wonder if thats why you dumped me but I got my first million yen without you and overcame my depression without you once I got my medicine you dumped me. I don't need you, but I'm not coming to your calling when you need a play thing again."

Made by me in art breeder.

Found on google.

Found on google. (But darker skin)

Made by DrainingFeeling, thank you for the art!

Last edited:

si10k

Level 37
UPDATED
-Fixed relations
-Added some relations
-More art
-New theme song from before, though its been there awhile.

Users who are viewing this thread