mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Sif Aldridge Garcia I シフ・オルドリッジ・ガルシア I

si10k

Level 37
Corporation interview.jpg

"Here's to hell. May the stay there be Enjoyable as the trip there."

"My time"
Sif now likes to keep to herself. Especially after the betrayal of someone she saw that would take care of her and her descendants. Without permission they left karakura or a warning. It was all sudden as Sif was getting help with Qing after being sleep deprived. It got worse and worse. What do you suspect after someone that was right all along to be okay after predicting someone's betrayal? She did break at least 6 or more laws in karakura in the past without knowing. After being bullied calling her words "Slander" in karakura. She decided to keep her mouth shut from the truth for so long keeping her feelings and Max locked up. You can normally find Sif at the shrine or in the woods. Somewhere near the shopping district.

"May we get what we want and never what we deserve."​

INFORMATIONAL SEGMENT #1 : BASIC OVERVIEW
. . . . . .

FULL NAME

Sif Aldridge Garcia

SEXUALITY
Bisexual, Poly.

MARITAL STATUS
Taken.

ETHNICITY
Half American, Half Chinese.

LANGUAGES
Japanese, English, JSL, Chinese.

CITIZENSHIP
PREVIOUSLY: American Citizenship
CURRENT: Japanese Citizenship

HEIGHT
5'7

WEIGHT
110lbs

BODILY SCARS
On side of her neck and all over her fingers.

PHYSICAL DISABILITIES
N/A

. . . . . .

"Safe under my control."​

INFORMATIONAL SEGMENT #2 : RELATIONSHIP OVERVIEW
. . . . . .

FAMILY

Mookie Aldridge - My older brother. Love him to the moon and back.

Adaline Garcia - Mommy...? Why did you choose a bastard over family..

Troy Garcia - Dad... How did you die?

April Garcia - Gradma... Adaline chose Chad over family. I don't want to be a Garcia anymore if this is how we are treated.

More TBA when my memory comes back

Acquaintance

Kaname Nakata
- What costed you your death?

Bao Koji - He can easily be manipulated by his own mind. Very interesting indeed. Though he can easily be used as a pawn if Qing goes correctly to plan.

[REDACTED] - HAHAHAHA... I didn't even have to snitch. This game is fun..

FRIENDS

Juno Shabiru - I love him. My other half.

Yuki Takeya O. Namaah - Why am I your superhero? Mhm. This will be interesting.

Akiko Hanazono - Someone I trust with my life if needed.

Sakuta Hanazono - You have a demon child.

Ryuu Tashiro - For once in my life I don't feel like I need to depend on others to protect me. I could get used to this.

G**** Okum Murphy - I miss you. Where did you go? You won't leave me... Like Sana did right? Please be okay.

Kyle Ishimoto Hunter - Dumbass I thought better of you.
ENEMIES

Jordyn Popovich - HOW?! HOW ARE YOU ALIVE?! THEY KILLED YOU. I SAW IT! I SAW IT! NO FAIR! NO FAIR!

Nakama Hideaki - Scary. Reminds me of Damien Hashirma... Abusive bastard.

Sana Kekoa - I'm ready.

[REDACTED] - You are a whore and you know it. I'm glad I haven't seen you in the library hopefully someone slit your neck or you gave yourself mercy and killed yourself.

"WHAT?!"

INFORMATIONAL SEGMENT #3 : OPINIONS
. . . . . .

KPD -
Interesting how corrupt it is.

HOSPITAL STAFF - Everything I wanted I achieved without a pysch. One day I will join you. You will let me in. I will fix your corruptness. Come and get me. Sif was a little girl in a valley low. Everything you want I can give. Just let me in and we can both help each other. I helped 'Ma' Herrington with someone's eye while there was no nurses.

Football team - I love you all!

Journalist club - Oh! Oh! Oh! I missed the power I had in this club so much my dear friends! Sif is back!

ANIMALS - Cute.​

"Stop giving people adulation."​

INFORMATIONAL SEGMENT #3 : PERSONALITY AND ATTRIBUTES
. . . . . .

SIF'S PERSONALITY

Sif normally keeps to herself. For the people that know her she seems to keep on acting like a "stoner" or someone that is extremely "high" when she is bored and alone. For those that do not know her she seems perfect like she was hypnotized to be this way just like the richer part of Karakura. Everything she wanted in gold she gets. No matter how patient she has to be to get certain people killed and out of her way; Albeit she is normally surprised how she survived so long in the city. Not running from the chaos.

WHERE SHE CAN BE FOUND
Sif is normally running around or zones out at the plaza.

WHAT SIF IS GOOD AT
- Football.
- Baseball.
- Dancing.
- Swimming.
- Gardening.
- Acting.
- Sif loves Philosophy or talking about it.

WHAT SIF IS NOT SO GOOD AT
- Understanding people's emotions.
- Getting closer to people took her couple months for her fiance.
- Basketball.
- Expression emotions to people that mean a lot to her.

PERSONAL BELIEFS
Believes that everyone should get a second chance. No matter how chaotic; after the 3rd strike out people should be out of the game or killed. This includes when her "friends" and their friends being arrested by the police department. It's a rare few times people should get a 3rd change. If someone is evil such as a cannibal they should be killed at the spot if you can do it. Nobody should be treated as animals to be eaten; unless depending on their class. Sif does not do this of course but if you are broke poor you must do what you have to do to survive. If a family rivalry went on two long both family elders should be killed and the children of that blood line should be orphans then figure it out themselves.​

"Let's see how longer we can survive."​

INFORMATIONAL SEGMENT #4 : LOOKS
. . . . . .

image0.png
IMG_0520.png
(Credit to Nvrn for letting me use this format, Credit to pearl for the art.)​

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread