players online

Denied SimpingRP Teaching Assistant Application

_WolfieJosh_

Level 3
[OOC section]
In Game Name:
Tenderfeelings

School Employee Role you are Applying For:
I am applying for a Teaching Assistant role.

How often do you log onto the server?:
I go on about 9am to 12pm Everyday unless of course i have something important to do Irl.

Do you have discord?
Bleh#0001

Do you have a microphone?
Yes i do and i can use it whenever.

Have you ever been banned, If yes when and why?:
I have never been banned.

Can you ensure that you will often come on:
I can assure i will come often as most of the day i am bored doing nothing anyway.

Do you recognise that you can be ICly fired?:
Yes i can and if i were to do anything that would cause this to happen then i will accept it.

In as much detail as possible, describe the role of your chosen school employee: A teaching assistant is an adult that supervises a class being held by another teacher. They do not hold the classes by themselves, rather they help out other teachers and can offer help to students if the teacher is busy. They will usually stroll around the classroom, checking students are doing tasks or listening and are not breaking any rules. They could be given tasks, like handing out worksheets or taking them in. They can also report misbehaviour that the teacher themselves does not see, making it easier for the teacher to hold a well behaved class.

Do you have any past experience in this type of roleplay?:
No, but I'm very excited to be able to start gaining experience and I catch on quick to new jobs and rules.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
I have gained quiet alot of experience over the past months whether it be with school or families and many Role playing scenarios.

Are you familiar with what your job does? If so, describe it:
My job is to help both the teacher be able to run a class more smoothly and provide help with tasks and to help to students gain more education if the teacher is busy.

[Situations]

During a workshift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how do you react?:
Ask them to please stop talking that way as it is very rude. If they continue, I would ask a teacher to come and help me stop the student from saying these things. Of course, a detention would swiftly be put into place for that student if they do not stop quickly. If they continue, it would be reported to the Vice Principal so that a more severe punishment could be arranged if necessary.

You are doing a hazadrous job requested by the School Principal, how do you react?:
As an assistant it would be a huge injustice if I was to not do as the Principal asked, so I would simply suck it up and get it over with. Sure, I'd take as much caution as possible and be sure to assess the risks involved, though I know within most situations I would quite simply get it over with as quickly and efficiently as possible.

Another school employee is doing something very dangerous on the job or acting out of order, how do you react?:
I would tell that specific employee to stop what they're doing immediately once as a warning, if they then proceeded to carry on with what they were doing- I'd happily report it to a more 'higher-up' employee within the school. As an employee, no matter the status- it is important that you are loyal to the wellbeing of the students who attend and therefore matters like that will not be dealt with lightly by me.

[IC section]
Applicant Name:
Angie 'Nala' Nikolaevna
Chosen Job: Im applying for a teaching assistant job.

Motivation for Joining KHS:
My motivation for joining KHS is to become a role model for the future adults, I would like to help the school become as much of a safe and healthy environment as it possibly can be and to provide the students with as much guidance and help as I can offer! I would also like to try and make some more friends in the same field as me.

Age (Minimum age is 25):

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
I believe I should be accepted over the other applicants because I am passionate about what I do and I would really like to be apart of this environment and help the school become as great as it possibly can be! I am a fast learner and will try my hardest in all the tasks and situations ahead of me. I am very friendly and will help as many people as I can and always show my respect to everyone, no matter the age. I would really love to be apart of the team. Thank you for reading my application and I hope you will consider me.

Last edited:

suneaterchan

Level 105

Thank you for applying!
══════════════════

Unfortunately, your application has been DENIED.
The role you applied for is currently full.

╔══════════════╗

- Good luck in the future if you wish to re-apply!
- DM Sun#0040 over Discord if you have any questions.

╚══════════════╝

Users who are viewing this thread