W1interzzz

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):
My Discord is SirDerpHead#7213

How old are you? (Optional):
I am 19 years old.

What is your time zone?:
My time zone is ACDT (GMT:+10:30)

Describe your activity on the server:
I am quite active on the server, spending quite a lot of hours online, usually ranging from 6 to 8 hours a day. A majority of my time spent on the server is roleplaying with friends and enjoying my time with the different events.

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?):
No, I have never been banned and I intend to keep it that way.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
I am fully aware that if I am inactive I will be demoted and removed from the faction.

School Employee Role you are applying for?:
The school employee role I am applying for is School Librarian

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:
The Librarian role is an important role in the school, as they spend their time making sure the library is in working order. This means that the library is clean, properly organized, and most importantly safe. Librarians, along with managing the library as stated before, write up library cards and log books that have been checked out by students, along with following up with students who have checked out books prior to make sure they get back on the shelves for other students to check out and read.
What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
When it comes to roleplay, I have plenty of experience with detailed roleplay actions and overall roleplay on the server. I have experience of roleplaying several characters with different personality types.
Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
https://schoolrp.net/threads/sirderphead-jsl-application.54883/ [Accepted]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/sirderphead-spanish-language-application.54732/ [Accepted]

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):
My SirDerpHead account is in Grade 12, I do intend to do the college exams for this account. My LocalDerpHead account is Grade 9.
My W1interzzz account is in Grade 7

Situations
────────────

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:
Yutaro would stay calm, finding the insults almost amusing, as he would attempt to calm the student down, keeping his hush tone until the situation has de-escalated, before giving the student a verbal warning for their inappropriate behavior. If they continue their behavior he will issue them a second verbal warning with a slightly stern tone. Sadly, if the student continues their behavior, he would issue them a third verbal warning, mentioning possible detention if they continue this behavior a fourth time. The fourth and final warning, he would write them a detention slip and make a note in their record.
You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:
Yutaro would act quickly, wedging himself between the fighting students, audibly warning them to quit their behavior. If they continued to either verbally or physically assault each other once more, he would issue another verbal warning. Aside from that, he would try to assess the situation, taking in both sides of the story before coming down with a solution to prevent any further fights between the students. He would then inform other faculty about the fight and for caretakers/chefs/any free faculty to keep an ear out for any more fighting.
Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?:
Yutaro would first try talking with the other school employee to try and understand why they are behaving this way and try and get them to stop as they are presenting themself as a bad example for the students and possibly being very hazardous to others. If they did not stop their behavior, he would report the other employee to a higher up, providing evidence forward.
When in the employee break room, how does your character act?:
Yutaro would be very calm, offering small conversation during break time and lunch, hoping to boost his fellow co-worker’s days. He always shows a smile and offers to make them some coffee or give them some advice or even talk with them about his past work jobs if they were interested.

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me pulls a copy of a blank library card, slipping it on the counter and grabbing a blue ink pen, writing a few numbers up at the top of the card before looking up at the student with a soft smile, &f”Full name please.”
/me swiftly fills in the card with a blue ink pen before handing it to the student, &f”There you go, your library card number is ###-###. You can use that to check out any book you see here in the library. Don’t worry about losing it, you can always get another.”
/me walks past the section of books, scanning the titles for a requested book from a student. His eyes quickly caught the gold foil text on the spine of the book, quickly his hand reached for the book upon the tall shelf, grabbing it before heading back to the student.

In-Character Section
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)
────────────

Full Name (First & Last only): Yutaro Munakata
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Mr
Preferred Name: Yutaro

Age (Minimum is 25): 29
Religious Denomination: Atheist
Marital Status: Single

Academic Degree: Hospitality
Year of Graduation: 2014
Major(s): Hospitality Management, Library Science
Minors: Communication

Nationality: Spanish
Current Location: Karakura, Japan
Native Languages: Spanish
Other Languages: Japanese

Backstory
Yutaro Munakata was born on January 12th, 1994 in Barcelona, Spain. Being the first born child of his Spanish mother and Japanese father, he grew up raising his younger siblings, as their parents were always busy working. When Yutaro turned 18, his parents both passed suddenly in a car crash, leaving him to raise his younger siblings who he gained legal custody of while also studying in college and working part time at a grocery store. Graduating his college degree in Hospitality and Library Science at age of 20, he began the job search, jumping between multiple tourism related companies, working cash jobs at restaurants and such in between, to ensure he always had enough money to support his family. Being thrown into adulthood head on, he had to adapt quickly to constant change, often moving between apartments and units to be closer to wherever he was working at the time. After years of repeating the same process of applying for new jobs and moving around the country, he had saved enough money to move him and his siblings out of the country and to somewhere with a better lifestyle. He found a room for rent in a place called Karakura and started searching for jobs in the area when he came across KHS, which he instantly thought would make the perfect workplace for him, as it would allow him to fully provide for his family all while also being around to support them if needed.

Motivation for Joining KHS:
Yutaro believes that switching up his career path to one that offers a higher form of permanency will be beneficial for him and his family. A more secure job will allow him to sufficiently upkeep his family's wellbeing, while also reducing the stress of constantly moving around. He sees KHS as a desirable workspace that will allow his previous work skills to come in use to benefit others positively while also fulfilling his own desire to live a more comfortable life than how he grew up.

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate:
Yutaro does not have previous experience working in a school setting, just many other workspaces with similar working environments that required him to speak to all ranges of people.

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
“I believe that I should be accepted over the other candidates for the position, as I have a lot of experience and life knowledge to bring to the table, and I would be a valuable asset to the team that is the Librarian staff. I always have other interests in mind, and would apply my strongest efforts into making sure my work quality is nothing but exceptional.”

Extra
/*You may leave this blank*/
────────────

Additional notes about your application:
I will possibly change the username of the account I am applying with toward the end of this month. If so, I will inform you appropriately.
Do you have any questions?:
N/A​

Mariav

Level 211
itsmariav
itsmariav
Omega
Denied

Thank you so much for taking the time to apply for this position! But compared to the other applicants, unfortunately, I've chosen to deny this application.

You may re-apply in 7 days.

Users who are viewing this thread