_BritishAutism_
_BritishAutism_
Omega+
IGN:
_BritishAutism_

DATE:
19/06/2021

WHAT YOU NEED TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:

The wardrobe command is very frustrating lately, due to it glitching a lot and deleting our wardrobe, and it's getting harder to change skins during a rp. It's very frustrating having to rejoin mid rp to change skin. I suggest you add a command called /reloadskin which allows you to change your skin whilst still in the server. It could be allowed with a rank, or for anyone. It would be a really useful command for people who take a lot time to load back in for rp, due to lag.

[IMAGES IF ANY]
None

pashy

Level 183
1-/1+​

Referring to Mike's thread the wardrobe is said not to be finished yet, I believe. I don't think they have to add a skin reloading plug in it'd be better if they use their efforts getting one to finish the wardrobe. Hopefully when the wardrobe has fully ended there will be no issues with it.​

1-/1+​

Referring to Mike's thread the wardrobe is said not to be finished yet, I believe. I don't think they have to add a skin reloading plug in it'd be better if they use their efforts getting one to finish the wardrobe. Hopefully when the wardrobe has fully ended there will be no issues with it.​
that sounds nice! I cant wait to see what it'll be like

philbertman42

Level 139
philbertman42
philbertman42
Notable
As far as I'm aware, there's no way for you to change your account's skin and have it displayed in-game without first relogging. There might be some roundabout way of pulling skins from Mojang (or a 3rd party like NameMC) and using the plugin to apply them from there, but I wouldn't know since I'm not a programmer.

A temporary workaround while wardrobe is being fixed is to load the SRP pack before joining the server. To get a usable pack file, just change the correct "serverresourcepacks" file to a .zip and move it to the "resourcepacks" folder. You'll still need to load the pack once per game session, but relogging won't make you reload it since its a normal resource pack at this point.

Last edited:

KimiNoUso

Level 339
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Reviewed
Our wardrobe plugin has of course been released to the public, however there are some bugs we're working on fixing before it's fully stable and prepared for the size of our player base. Once the plugin itself has been fixed, expect our Update Timeline to be updated accordingly.

As for reloading/removing your current wardrobe skin, you can do this with: /wardrobe clear

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread