mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Accepted SKYHIGH2'S ART & DESIGN PROFESSOR APPLICATION.

Skyhigh2

Level 5
What is your Minecraft username?: Skyhigh2

Do you have any previous bans/warnings?:
1 ban from Mariav for medium ERP lasted 6 days on September 29th, 2022.

What is your time zone?: Green Wich Time / BST

What is your discord username and discriminator? (e.g. Tippie#6666): S!kyl4r#7108

Link all previous applications you made on the server:

https://schoolrp.net/threads/skyhigh2s-ban-appeal.54329/
DENIED.

https://schoolrp.net/threads/russian-language-application-re-do-skyhigh2.52595/
ACCEPTED.

https://schoolrp.net/threads/skyhig...ic-2nd-time-cause-i-needed-more-detail.46673/
ACCEPTED.

https://schoolrp.net/threads/skyhigh2-jsl-application.46542/
ACCEPTED.

https://schoolrp.net/threads/preforming-arts-teacher-application-skyhigh2.55302/#post-188334
ACCEPTED.

https://schoolrp.net/threads/skyhigh2s-art-design-professor-application.57057/
ACCEPTED.

https://schoolrp.net/threads/skyhigh2s-third-language-authorization.61118/
DENIED

https://schoolrp.net/threads/preforming-arts-teacher-application-skyhigh2.55302/
ACCEPTED

https://schoolrp.net/threads/skyhigh2%E2%80%99s-second-spanish-language-authorization.61287/
ACCEPTED

https://schoolrp.net/threads/skyhigh2-third-language-application.61421/
ACCEPTED

Describe your activity on SchoolRP:

My activity on Schoolrp is basic I am currently always online except for Fridays and Saturdays as that is when I work or when I am busy hanging out with friends. I am currently on a break from college until August allowing me a huge space to go ahead and hop online and enjoy the roleplays I may be in during the time I am on.

Describe your roleplay experience with SchoolRP and other roleplay networks in general:

After my large break from SchoolRP I have come back to a welcoming community with more open roleplays and more experiences to enjoy. There seems to be less toxicity from when I first started my time on the server and it is well looked after and a comfortable place to roleplay in. I always prefer Detailrp and Lorerp as they involve so much more of ur mind and ur character's story and I am always able to hop into one of those roleplays when I have the time or when I have made a plan to do so with another player. I have nothing really to say about other roleplay networks as school is mainly the only one I have.

What is the subject you want to teach?: Art and Design.

TRIVIA SECTION

What is your motivation for becoming a professor?
:

My motivation to become an Art and Design professor is to allow students to explore a more messy and relaxed classroom. My classroom is always filled with work we need to do but I will always make sure it is done in an exciting or enjoyable way. If I ever have a student that isn't enjoying the work set to the class I will always speak to them about them doing something else for the time being and for them to come back after the period is finished so we may find another solution to why they aren't enjoying certain tasks or work.

Work out two interactive classes you will host if accepted:

The first interactive class I would host would be 3D art. I would first introduce myself to the class about who I am and what I teach. I would then dive into a little about 3D painting and what it is to the world and who the first public 3D painters were or are. I would allow myself to pull some reference images up on my whiteboard for the class to look at as I ask them to gather closer to my desk. I would show them a couple of pieces that I had done myself beforehand and I would want them to pick a hobby or something they like to 3D paint as it would be a good activity to get to know the students while they work on their art pieces.

2. Another get-to-know interactive class would be to have them make an art mind map about themselves. I would like them to draw themselves in the middle of the piece of paper with drawings or paintings of their own life and hobbies. This would allow them to explore themselves and to talk to me about who they are without actually speaking as some students may struggle to speak to a newer professor or just don't enjoy talking.

Work out a field trip (meaning a class outside school grounds) you will host if accepted:

A field trip I would most likely host if I was allowed to would be a beach field trip. I would want my students to go around collecting natural items of the beach and to draw or sketch them out in a notebook and plan out an idea for a 3D model of a beach that they want to design. This would then be moved back to a classroom setting of course for the students so they could continue on with making their 3D beach model. This would mainly be represented by natural artwork or architecture

SCENARIO SECTION

Your character would encounter a group of college jocks surrounding a bobcat jock, what would your character do?:

She would first asses the situation by splitting the group away from the bobcat allowing herself to get their side of the story due to their being more college jocks than the bobcat their story is most likely the correct one leaving both of them with a warning for each part of their behaviors. She would also check for CCTV marking it down and allowing SLT to overlook it if the situation was direr. If the situation was more dire and the bobcat jock had been getting harassed or injured she would give the college jocks a detention and leave it at that.

Your character would be supervising detention, one of the students constantly disturbs by asking stupid questions, what would your character do?:

Sen would first hand out a warning to the students that were being disruptive if they didn't take any heed of the warning she would see if there were any free classrooms to move them to so they could continue their detention tasks without disturbing others. If that wasn't the case and there were no classes to move them to she would radio for SLT asking them to take over the situation once again if SLT were unavailable at the time she would mark down the name of the students and report it to them when they had the free time to overlook it.

Your character would be hosting a class, and a group of cheerleaders keeps on playing songs on the phone and call out other students in the class, what would your character do?:

The first thing she would do is move the group of cheerleaders to the front of the class and remove their phones from their person for the rest of the period giving them a warning for their behavior and continuing on with the lesson. If they didn't move or decided not to hand over their phones she would remove them from her class giving them detention for disruptive behavior during her class.

Your character would be walking on the school perimeter and encounter a fight between a couple of students, your character tried to break it up but it didn't help, what would your character do?:

Due to the fact that Sen wouldn't be able to break up the fight she would radio in for other faculty members if they were to arrive she would continue the situation with the other members' help. If they weren't to arrive or couldn't she would instead see if SLT could handle the situation for the time being if they couldn't either she would look around for CCTV and mark it down if there was any around, taking note of the students faces and names if she knew them for SLT to handle later when they could.

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. What does they look like? What makes them unique and different? What is their outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is their personality like? What is their plan for the future:

Reasen is a gentle woman who is close to turning 30. She stands at the medium height of 5'7 weighing up to 118LBS. She is seen to have an hourglass yet muscular figure due to her past experience in competitive bodybuilding. The female is seen to have two rose sleeve tattoos on both of her arms followed by a stick-in pock tattoo on her neck that faintly reads 'Pretty little psycho' Seemingly old and being done in her teenage years it is always hidden by turtle neck when she is working in the school and around students. Her hair falls just above her waist being a light natural brown cut in a layered wolf cut curling at the ends with natural curls. As you look at her face you realize she has a vertical liberate piercing in her bottom middle lip followed by a right eyebrow piercing. If she were to stick her tongue out at you in a jokingly manner you would see that it is surgically split in half to look as if it is a snake tongue, this caused her to pick up the nickname 'Serpent' or 'Snake' in her teenage years throughout high school.

The thing that makes this female unique and different from others is her fascination with piercings, tattoos, and body modifications. She is the type of person who would most likely persuade you into getting one of those three things if you are wanting to change a bit about your appearance. She enjoys wearing extraordinary outfits that have zero to no color to them and different patterns or things on them. She is mainly seen in a pair of cargos a black turtle neck with a chained belt and an oversized denim jacket that is patched around with gray squares with steel toe-cap boots.

Sen's outlook towards students is to be somebody who they want to learn from or aspire to be like in life. She is always open to listening to what a student has to say to her or about their interests in life. The female always likes to be an open ear for her students if they are struggling in classes or are feeling stressed, always giving them options to come to her class and do something they enjoy to relax them or to give them a moment to pause and calm down coming across as quite a mothering figure to some people.

Her outlook toward her colleagues is somewhat the same as her students, being an open ear if she needs to be. She will always not really care about her colleague's conduct and always focuses on her own unless it is endangering students or doing something against the school's policies. Never really speaking to her colleagues unless needed not really viewing them as friends mainly as others who are doing what she is doing teaching students to learn and to thrive in the world's harsh environment.

The female's personality is always quite calm and relaxed mostly mistaken for being sarcastic when she isn't trying to be. She prefers to keep herself relaxed due to her heart condition throughout her teenage years of stress. She has quite a mothering attitude when needs be for her students and always is just a calm and relaxed person to be around unless she is pushed over the edge to the point were she might get a tad angry but before she gets to that point she always pulls herself away from the situation at hand if it is becoming too much for her to handle.

Her plans for the future are always fluctuating. She always has the idea of her becoming a wife and a mother to two or three kids, she has always wanted to have children of her own because her childhood wasn't the best and she would want them to grow up in a safe and loving household where they are accepted. She has never really enjoyed the idea of marriage or having a partner due to her teenage experience with partners leaving left and right causing a distasteful feeling left but maybe if the right person came along she would be open to the idea.

Describe how your character ended up becoming a teacher and their previous life. It is optional to include earlier life but recommended:

Reasen had always loved Art & Design from when she was younger and it was probably the only one out of three classes she would attend every chance she was able to get. The female was always getting qualifications in that class and would always be top set in it. She was able to pass through art in her life with ease, unlike some people who don't really have the ability to do so. The female would then attend an Art & Design course in college with the degrees she was able to get there. After being in college and getting through the course, she would then go on a 4-year span of teaching course in her hometown in Russia. The female would then come back to Karakura with her qualifications of being a teacher and becoming one in Russia. She would then go on to apply to be a drama teacher for high school students as there weren't as many spots open for Art & Design. Finally, she decided to go ahead and apply to be a professor for Art & Design which leads us here to Reasen Lunamrue Ryders Art & Design application.

IN-CHARACTER SECTION
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you, replace the underscores [ _ ] with your answers)

Fill in your answers on the lines ( _____________ )
To tick an 0 cross it or replace it with an X

1 - PERSONAL DATA

Title:
Miss Ryder or Miss Sen
Legal Name: Reasen Ryder Lunamrue
Birth Date: 31 / 12 / 1994

Preferred Name: Sen or Rea
Phone Number: (030)-803-6165
X - Female
0 - Other, namely

Religious Domination: Paganism
Martial Status: Single
Nationality: Mixed Race (Father is Scottish and Russian mother is Hispanic.)
Current Location: Karakura

2 - APPLICATION DATA

Preferred teaching subject:
Art & Design
1st choice: English
2nd choice: Biology
3rd choice: History

List other subjects you are qualified to teach: Chemistry, Biology, English, Art, History & Drama.

List any activities you are willing to supervise; i.e., clubs, groups, drama, etc.: Willing to supervise clubs that are needed to be supervised.

3 - PREVIOUS EDUCATION

International Academy of St. Petersburg2006 - 08 -202012 - 10 - 26FulltimeHighschool DiplomaEnglish12-18
West Dean College2013 - 05 -202018 - 14 - 23FulltimeBachelors DegreeEnglish, Biology, and Art & Design18-24
De Montfort University2018 - 17 - 202021 - 20 - 23FulltimeBachelors DegreeHigher Art & Design and History24 - 27

4 - PROFESSIONAL CAREER - PRESENT SCHOOL (or another place of work, leave empty if not applicable)

Name of School:
School Type:
Ages:
Address of School:
Date of Appointment: __ / __ / __
Post subjects taught and special responsibilities in the present post (where appropriate):
Reason for leaving:

5 - PREVIOUS TEACHING EXPERIENCE (leave empty if not applicable)

Post ( Name and type of school)
: Russian Academy Of Art
Date from: 2021/20/23 Date to: 2022/20/28
Ages Taught:12-18
Fulltime or Partime :
X - Fulltime
0 - Partime
Subjects Taught & Responsibilities: English, Tutoring & Art and Design.
Reason for leaving: Moved to Scotland.

Post ( Name and type of school): Royal Scottish Academy
Date from: 14 / 11 / 2022 Date to 16 /01 / 2023
Ages Taught: 12-18
Fulltime or Partime :
X - Fulltime
0 - Partime
Subjects Taught & Responsibilities: Performing Arts, History & Biology taught and tutoring for both.
Reason for leaving: Moved to Karakura.

Post ( Name and type of school): Karakura High
Date from: 14 / 11 / 22 Date to: 16/ 01 / 23
Ages Taught: 12-18
Fulltime or Partime :
X - Fulltime
0 - Partime
Subjects Taught & Responsibilities:
Preforming Arts
Reason for leaving: To become a professor in the same school

Post ( Name and type of school): ___________________
Date from: __ / __ / __ Date to: __ / __ / __
Ages Taught: ________
Fulltime or Partime : 0 - Fulltime
0 - Partime

Post ( Name and type of school): ___________________
Date from: __ / __ / __ Date to: __ / __ / __
Ages Taught: ________
Fulltime or Partime : 0 - Fulltime
0 - Partime

6 - QUALIFICATIONS

Type of Qualification (Minor, Major, Certification, etc.):
Art & Design Major
Obtained on: 2016/14 /23
Instution where obtained: West Dean College

Biology Major
Obtained on: 2017 / 13 / 22

English Minor
Obtained on: 2018/12 /21

Art & Design Major
Obtained on: 2020/14 /23
Instution where obtained: De Montfort University

History Minor
Obtained on: 2020 / 13 / 22
Institution where obtained: De Montfort University

7 - CLOSING

Any extra notes about you or your application (if applicable):

Signature:

IMG_0438.jpg

Date: 16 /01 / 2023

Last edited:

Oli

Level 120
gncme
gncme
Omega
ACCEPTED
Welcome to the professor faction! Please make sure to join the academics discord and ping me (gncme#4317) in the #help channel to receive your role.
Here is the link for the academics discord: https://discord.gg/xQBHzyNE4Y

Users who are viewing this thread