players online

Denied Skyhigh2's Nurse Application.

Skyhigh2

Level 5
What is your Minecraft username?: Skyhigh2

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?): S!kyl4r#7108

How old are you? (Optional): 15

What is your time zone?: Greenwich Time

Describe your activity on the server: If I had to score my activity on the server it would most likely be a 7/10, mainly depending on my oocly life as I am a college student oocly & working. I definitely try to RP as much as I can but it is extremely difficult due to my timezone, I'm Scottish so it's kinda hard to hop on or I ruin my sleep horribly. So I believe if I did go ahead and get accepted it would be so much better due to the fact I would have the motivation to get on and have my char more involved in roleplay.

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?):
1 ban from Mariav for Medium ERP lasted 6 days on the 29th of September 2022.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?: Yes I understand I will be demoted if I'm inactive.

School Employee Role you are applying for?: Nurse

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for: A school nurse is a typical staff employee who works with school-aged children and young people and their families to improve health and wellbeing outcomes and reduce inequalities and vulnerabilities, and or accidents. School nurses typically look after unwell or injured children that come into the nurse's office and it is their job to make sure that the student is being looked after. School Nurses spend their days doing the following performing hearing, vision, and other health screenings, and treating students who have ongoing conditions like allergies or diabetes with medication as needed to manage symptoms of these illnesses. They consult with teachers about how they can better care for their students' needs in order to teach healthy habits and lifelong skills while also consulting administrators on what resources will be available if any emergency situation arises during school hours

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?: My general experience in roleplay has been quite frankly odd and discomforting at times. I enjoy coming online onto SRP and roleplaying, but now I strongly feel like it's somewhat going downhill. I feel like there aren't many interactive or enjoyable moments in roleplay anymore or in the roleplays I'm normally in. I frankly enjoy doing detail-roleplay & play 2 loose due to the meer fact I have to focus on what I'm writing and it's not a meer ''The female smiled and walked off'' it is instead ''The female would have a pleasured smile across her face as she spoke softly towards her peer and explained that she needed to leave, she would softly turn on her heels as her hair went with her the red tints of it following as she walked away with grace.'' After even reading that it shows so much more detail about your character and how they walk and what they are like.

Why do you want to join the School Employee faction?: To be truthful a lot of the applicants mainly apply due to the meer fact that they want to age up their character but that isn't the case with me, I want to stick to being a school nurse as long as my character possibly can so I am actually interactive with players & employees and most around the community. I strongly want to be accepted because I have nothing left to do on the server and I am looking for a job with a more detailed and interactive setting so I know that I'm enjoying myself and that others players are as well.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
https://schoolrp.net/threads/skyhigh2s-ban-appeal.54329/ DENIED
https://schoolrp.net/threads/russian-language-application-re-do-skyhigh2.52595/ ACCEPTED
https://schoolrp.net/threads/skyhig...ic-2nd-time-cause-i-needed-more-detail.46673/ ACCEPTED
https://schoolrp.net/threads/skyhigh2-jsl-application.46542/ ACCEPTED

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're in college, specify your degree level)
: My current role is a high schooler in grade 12th.

Situations
/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/

During a work shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:
My character would calmly respond and ask the student to stop cursing and to take a breather. If the student continued to throw insults my character would give them a warning and tell them once again to stop if this continued she would give them a detention for vile behavior towards employees.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?: Firstly my character would walk over to the two and tell them to stop harshly. If the two continued she would yet again warn them for their behavior towards each other. If the two continued my character would give them both detention due to the fact they are both fighting on school grounds, once they are both in detention she would pull them aside and ask what sparked the fight and what happened.

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?: Firstly my character would stop and listen to make sure she was hearing or seeing the issue correctly. She would then report that staff member to SLT or Higher management to have the situation sorted.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?: My character would act kindly towards other employees asking them if they wanted tea or coffee and maybe something to eat. She would make sure everybody in the break room was alright and how their morning/day is going.

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me
As Reasen assessed the situation of the knocked-out student she would make sure to lay them on one of the nursing beds. She would check them for bruising or any signs of psychical harm. After she had done that she would check for dilation in the eyes in case the student had a concussion. If so she would then prop their head up under a pillow making sure to keep them in a comfortable but steady position. After the student had woken up she would ask “Hey honey, glad you're awake. Now did a student do this to you, or did you fall anywhere?” before passing them some water and something to eat.

/me Reasen would carefully sit the student down as their nose bleeding. She would take a plastic cup and place it under their nose making sure to catch the dripping blood. She would then go and collect some cotton balls and place them into the nostril that was bleeding asking the student to breathe from their mouth. After the bleeding from the nose had stopped she would clean any blood off the student & give them water and some typical food that had Iron and natural Sugar in it to make sure their blood sugar and iron were at a comfortable level.

/me She smiled softly at the student that came over with a black eye as she leads them to sit down on one of the beds. She would go and collect an ice pack and say softly in a calming tone “Place this on your eye and once you feel ready to take it off ill put some gauze on it and check it for any signs of bleeding or infection.” Reasen would then do as she said checking the bruised area for infection or any signs of bleeding. She would then clean the bruise with a sterile wipe and apply some gauze to the area.

────────────
body.png
In-Character Section
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

Full Name (First & Last only):
Reasen Lunamrue
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Miss
Preferred Name: Miss Sen or Miss Rea

Age (Minimum is 25): 27
Religious Denomination: Paganism / Paganism.
Marital Status: Single, Divorced & Widowed.

Academic Degree: Bachelor's degree MB
Year of Graduation: Three
Major(s): Majors in Bachelor’s degree of Medicine
Minors: Minors in bachelor's degree also for Medicine

Nationality: Scottish & Russian
Current Location: Karakura
Native Languages: Russian & Gaelic
Other Languages: N/A

Backstory
As you look at Sen you would slowly come to realize she has both of her pinkies missing, small little stubs are all that remain where her pinkies once sat. The female is covered in tattoos but the main three that stand out are the two rose tattoos on each side of her arms, one is a pure red vein of roses and the other is a lilac pink. Her third tattoo is very visible and rests on her neck it is a blood-striking red that reads out 'Pretty Little Psycho''. The female has a curvy body figure almost exactly like an hourglass and seems to weigh 118lbs. She has a carving on her left thigh with the initials S.H placed on her skin. As your eyes continue to wander the female's body you realize she has a couple of facial piercings that include the three nose piercings, the bottom three lip piercings, and the medusa piercing. You would never realize but the female has a forked-like snake tongue with two piercings resting on each side of the forked tongue, this seems to have been done surgically. Reason seemingly dislikes her life and how full of boredom it is. She would slowly come to the realization of how much she enjoyed helping others with daily life tasks or injuries. A lot of her close friends work in EMS and that is why she decided to go ahead and start filling out an application to be a school nurse. To keep an eye on students and to take care of issues involving the school. A lot of her siblings are in Karakura High so one of the main reasons she wants to apply as well as to watch over them.

Motivation for Joining KHS: My motivation for joining/applying to be a nurse is that I want to look after students and make sure that they are comfortable in the school's environment I want to look after kids if they are upset or hurt and feeling unwell. I've got eight biological siblings and I was the oldest. I've had experience with looking after kids younger than me and taking care of injuries and I feel like I could be extremely good at this job.

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"): N/A

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?: I believe I should be accepted due to the fact of my strong mobility & eagerness to be a nurse. I have always wanted to work in a school environment and take care of students as best as I possibly can, I don't have a criminal record and I have quite a clean slate. I’ve always cared for how people see me and yes I’m different but I can always help and I’m fast I can always rush around and keep an eye on people and also get people to the hospital if needed.

────────────

Extra
/*You may leave this blank*/

Additional notes about your application:
N/A
Do you have any questions?: N/A​

Last edited:

Mariav

Level 211
itsmariav
itsmariav
Omega
Denied

Thank you for taking the time to apply for this position but, unfortunately, I've chosen to deny this application as you seem quite inactive on the server (offline for 12+ days). Feel free to re-apply once you have your activity back up!

Users who are viewing this thread