CuteCriminal

Level 6
CriminalRP
CriminalRP
Notable
What's your Minecraft Username?: cool_sparkle
What's the title of your suggestion?: Slum expansion Update

What's your suggestion?:
a extra neighborhood should be added to Karakura that's dangerous to go in with a risk of being mugged or hurt. It will allow more combat role play in neighborhoods and encourage more gang role plays. We had not had a map update in awhile and a expansion update couldn't hurt.
Gangs will roam the streets of Karakura hurting people and mugging them inside dangerous neighborhoods just like they do in real life. Gangs don't hangout in safe suburbs they are in usually dangerous areas when it comes to crime to protect themselves since the police don't care as much. But they also steal items and hurt people. It will also encourage more fights to protect yourself from dangerous gang members or criminals. The slums will let you have perms in a bigger area to mug or start a fight.

How will this benefit the server and community?:
more crime roleplay in school roleplay

sir meow

Level 37
Z0mbi3chan
Z0mbi3chan
Rich
-1 this is SchoolRP not GangRP, not CrimeRP, not any of those. We already have a crime hot spot and plenty of people investing themselves into crimeRP and such, we dont need another one. This is uneeded and the map just doesint have enough space for it

fuwwa

Level 21
fuwwa
fuwwa
Rich
honestly i was going to suggest this, but just minus it being a criminal hotspot.

i'd love to see a lower income neighbourhood, right now everything seems very much medium-income to high-income. not so much targeting at gangrp, but more so for lore richness, diversity and giving the opportunity to roleplay out a financially struggling character. but i do absolutely agree with the opinions above.

EnderBubs

Level 57

Truthfully i dont think we should take up more Map space for another criminal hotspot. I think if they were to add a new criminal hotspot it should be in the sewers as for the sewers are such a good criminal area but yet no one uses it (i spent my corruption arc in the sewers and got away with so much). And we already have powerplant, we dont need another

wethecreature

Level 95
wethecreature
wethecreature
Rich
honestly i was going to suggest this, but just minus it being a criminal hotspot.

i'd love to see a lower income neighbourhood, right now everything seems very much medium-income to high-income. not so much targeting at gangrp, but more so for lore richness, diversity and giving the opportunity to roleplay out a financially struggling character. but i do absolutely agree with the opinions above.
this

SIMPL3Z

Level 95
Community Team
Lore Team

Don't think there is any more space.
+ Kimi already stated: There will be no other criminal hotspots.

If you want to do this Without it being a criminal hotspot there is nothing stopping anyone from pitching the idea of controlling 'turf' (Not actual gang turf, but just a neighborhood, street, block, complex, district.) to either the gang you are currently in or heck you can even make your gang specifically with this at one of its main goals: Controlling 'turf'.

but more so for lore richness, diversity and giving the opportunity to roleplay out a financially struggling character
To reply to this: Everything looks more 'rich' due to the map generally being styled as more Western, although there are some run-down spots, just none to inhabit. If you want to roleplay out a financially struggling character, which I could only assume you would do if you didn't have 2 million sitting in the bank, just look for an apartment near complex G, the cheapest of the bunch, or a school dorm which are only 500 yen per day. Seeing as these are cheaper housings, mainly targeted to newer players, but thus also can give u the opportunity to roleplay out a more 'struggling' character

wethecreature

Level 95
wethecreature
wethecreature
Rich

Don't think there is any more space.
+ Kimi already stated: There will be no other criminal hotspots.

If you want to do this Without it being a criminal hotspot there is nothing stopping anyone from pitching the idea of controlling 'turf' (Not actual gang turf, but just a neighborhood, street, block, complex, district.) to either the gang you are currently in or heck you can even make your gang specifically with this at one of its main goals: Controlling 'turf'.

To reply to this: Everything looks more 'rich' due to the map generally being styled as more Western, although there are some run-down spots, just none to inhabit. If you want to roleplay out a financially struggling character, which I could only assume you would do if you didn't have 2 million sitting in the bank, just look for an apartment near complex G, the cheapest of the bunch, or a school dorm which are only 500 yen per day. Seeing as these are cheaper housings, mainly targeted to newer players, but thus also can give u the opportunity to roleplay out a more 'struggling' character
I do agree with this ngl

i said this before but staff doesn't need to add a new rule or area or system to change GangRP or CriminalRP, we can change it ourselves

SIMPL3Z

Level 95
Community Team
Lore Team
I do agree with this ngl

i said this before but staff doesn't need to add a new rule or area or system to change GangRP or CriminalRP, we can change it ourselves
exactly

we don't need staff for everything. If you have a creative idea, try work it out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! bend the barriers of depth we have in SRP and use them to your advantage.

KimiNoUso

Level 339
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Denied
Thank you for your suggestion! After discussing this with the team we have decided to decline it.

Users who are viewing this thread