mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Denied Slushee's Office Manager

Stuhpid

Level 22
[OOC section]
In Game Name:
oSlushee

School Employee Role you are Applying For: I am applying for the role of office manager preferably

How often do you log onto the server?: I log onto the server quite often, at least once per day. With this though, I've been running out of motivation to play on this particular account and have been playing on my others more and more. However, I wish to be able to have a meaning to get on this account, and with this I'd be on this account likely 4 or more hours a day.

Do you have discord? I do have discord, it's Slushee#2006

Do you have a microphone? I have a microphone, yes. For anything that may need this, I'm more than willing to communicate.

Have you ever been banned, If yes when and why?: I have not been banned, no.

Can you ensure that you will often come on: I can undoubtedly ensure this, yes.

Do you recognise that you can be ICly fired?: I recognize that this is a possibility, yet I hope not to be put in the situation in which this can occur.

In as much detail as possible, describe the role of your chosen school employee: The office secretary, my personal chosen school employee, their main goal is to keep the student body, and the school as a whole, running as smoothly as it possibly could. On top of this, they're needed to help to answer any questions that anyone may come to them for. To give an example, I've often seen students ask for a schedule of the school, etc., and the office secretary is meant to be efficient in accompanying to the student's requests.

Do you have any past experience in this type of roleplay?: Though I don't have experience quite as an office secretary, I have some similar experience in the actions of office secretary, as I used to be a teacher for just a little while. While I didn't find teacher as my ideal position in the school, it still helped me to learn quite a few different things about the school and how it functions. Among this, of course, being the role of office secretary. From what I've seen, the basic structure of teacher and office secretary isn't all that different, simply different leaves of the same tree.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?: I've had a great deal in experience in role play. Though maybe not in SchoolRP, which I've only been a part of for around a year, I've been participating in roleplaying for from what i recollect, a large majority of my life. Through SchoolRP, I've also had vast roleplaying experiences, ranging from a few different roles on the server. From this, I've been police, teacher, councillor, as well as EMS. From this, I've seen quite a few different roleplay experiences, resulting in myself benefiting with further experiences.

Are you familiar with what your job does? If so, describe it: The office manager spends a large amount of their time either dealing with kerfuffles bestowed upon them, or awaiting in the main office in order to report to the students and do anything they can for the student body. They take their hours at the school in the front office, reporting to people that might walk through. Any questions that students may have throughout the day, office workers are typically the go to people for that. The office manager in specific is the lead of that particular section of the school, being the office. He's important to ensure that the office runs smoothly.

[Situations]

During a workshift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how do you react?: There's a few ways to go around this, this being the student cursing against you. Surprisingly, this happens quite often, and you just need to go about this, causing the issue to defuse as soon as possible. If needed, you can react by giving them detention, however, it would be wise to originate kindly asking them to stop, even though it likely won't be functional for long.

You are doing a hazadrous job requested by the School Principal, how do you react?: Of course, even if maybe it is hazardous, I'd attempt to get as far as I was able with the job up to the point where it isn't seen viable to have myself go on with it. At this point, I'd likely attempt to get the assistance of somebody with further experience in the field such as a janitor or something of the sort.

Another school employee is doing something very dangerous on the job or acting out of order, how do you react?: I'd first try to convince them to quit doing this before anything else. Before taking any physical action, I'd try to talk them out of this before they do something to put themselves in danger in order to avoid any conflict and ideally resolve this with words instead of physical actions.

[IC section]
Applicant Name:
Sakamoto Jin
Chosen Job: Office Manager

Motivation for Joining KHS: My personal motivation for wanting to join Kurakara High School is to support the student body that Kurakara High School holds. If nothing else, I believe that supporting them is the most important role that any school staff has is to encourage them, assist them, and to care for them. Kurakara High School, personally, will always mean something to me. I want the high school, though, of the future to feel more protected, safer, and just overall, more loved. I view being able to help them systematically is one of the best ways that I can possibly do so. I've grown to be incredibly fond of each and every student that visits the school of Karakura High, being that I went there myself. If there's any way that I'd be able to assist the newcomers of the school that will eventually take my role in society is reward enough in itself. I believe that working at the school will help me to achieve my goal of spreading my idealogy and care throughout the school. In my personal findings, caring for people is the best way to show that you love them.
Age (Minimum age is 25): I would like to be age 46

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
I can't truly speak for other applicants here, seeing as I'm not them and don't know everything about them, but I believe that I should be accepted because I would do anything necessary for the job and its involvements. I'm more than happy to accommodate others and put others before myself which is often what any school employee is forced to do, and something that I would do without any hesitation. I also reckon that I get along very well with the school staff and faculty making me not a hassle to work with and capitalizing on my overall usefulness. I consider myself to be a very quick learner, easily grasping concepts and never having an issue in adapting to new ones, making me overall flexible and able to do anything if I put in the effort, which I am willing to do. Though I can't speak for others, I can still provide an argument for myself. To sum it up, I'm an extremely dedicated person once I put my heart to something, I'm a fairly quick learner with an efficient memory, and I'm sure to play well into the hands of the other school employees, avoiding any sort of altercation.​

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread