mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Small, Easy Map Edit

Birdie

Level 13
IGN: LoveBirdBirdie
DATE: 5/27/2023
WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:
Add wardrobe blocks in most public bathrooms and changing rooms around the map.
Including but not limited to:
  • The changing rooms at the waterpark on Kaigan Beach
  • Train Station bathrooms
  • Bathrooms within the school
HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?:
People commonly use bathrooms if they need to change their clothes when they’re out in public.
It would be convenient, and easier for immersion if characters are able to briefly step into a nearby public bathroom and change into a skin they have stored.

Adding wardrobe blocks to bathrooms and changing rooms may be a bit tedious, but it’s an ultimately very easy change to make to the map that can be done at any time without kicking the server population.
For aesthetics’ sake, wardrobes can also be placed on the ground. Only the top half of the wardrobe will be visible, and it will appear less like a wardrobe one would find in a bedroom, and more like a low dresser that could be found in a business building’s bathroom for decorative convenience.

TLDR: It would be helpful to have a few more wardrobe blocks scattered around the map.

SimplyLK

Level 67
SimplyLK
SimplyLK
Rich+
+1
I don't see any real point since we already have a command that runs it, but there is no reason why we couldn't. If it looked more realistic to a changer locker or something of that sort, it would make more sense for the environment but it could stand out for a reason that may not be needed. Again though just because I do not see a need, doesn't mean the community will not either, and if they think it is necessary then I am all for it!

markoos

Level 28
+1
I don't see any real point since we already have a command that runs it, but there is no reason why we couldn't. If it looked more realistic to a changer locker or something of that sort, it would make more sense for the environment but it could stand out for a reason that may not be needed. Again though just because I do not see a need, doesn't mean the community will not either, and if they think it is necessary then I am all for it!
/wardrobe can only hold three or so skins, while the actual wardrobe block holds three in the "front" and five in the "back"

SimplyLK

Level 67
SimplyLK
SimplyLK
Rich+
/wardrobe can only hold three or so skins, while the actual wardrobe block holds three in the "front" and five in the "back"
Well as I mentioned, I don't have any problems however I was not completely aware of that. I do not personally use wardrobe so that is not really in my expertise, that would help the threads case even more. I doubt this suggestion is denied, easy fix and takes 0 effort or development.

Users who are viewing this thread