Rich+
IGN:
_Mediioocre
DATE:
July 18th
WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:

A command that allows you to toggle Italics when your character speaks
HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?:

I noticed a few people including me use Italics when their character says something so instead of having to constantly put &o in
before typing you could just toggle it with a simple command like/toggleitalics or something similier
it sounds simple enough to implement and useful for a good portion of the community​

Yonio

Level 328
YonioTheNacho
YonioTheNacho
Omega+
Italics, just like bold (&l) and underlined (&n) should be used to accentuate a specific part of the sentence. Overusing it will just cause the message to look dirty and not appealing to look at.

Infi

Level 134
Helper
Builder
oInfi
oInfi
Omega+
Yonio is spitting facts
(Sorry to the sideways speaking community)

Oliverium

Level 54
Oliverium
Oliverium
Omega+
For me, italics are used to convey a certain tone. Overusing italics or tones would (like Yonio said) make it look sloppy. &o isn't too hard to type and if people insist in talking in italics just type the two extra symbols.

atoki

Level 123
atoki
atoki
Notable+
As many people have mentioned, italics is used when trying to use a certain tone, not for entire sentence . . It looks silly

Hamburger

Level 190
LocalHamburger
LocalHamburger
Fundraiser+
nah, it’s not hard to just put &o, making a command might just make it more difficult.

KimiNoUso

Level 342
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Denied
Thank you for your suggestion! After discussing this with the team we have decided to decline it.

Users who are viewing this thread