smokestars newsreporter app

xSuiryu

Level 3
[OOC Section]

IGN (In-Game Name):

smokestars (Alt) FendiBeltt (Main)

Previous bans:

Havent gotten banned on my alt but heres my bans on my main
https://schoolrp.net/threads/my-ban-appeal.25737/ (Accepted)
https://schoolrp.net/threads/ban-appeal-erp.19167/ (Accepted)

Describe your activity on the server:

Im pretty active on SRP, average around 4-7 hours of playing, sometimes i play all day.

Do you have Discord?

Yes! I do, its: Fendii#0974

Do you have a microphone?

Yes i do have working Microphones for voice chats.

List your current and past applications:
Malagasy Language
https://schoolrp.net/threads/dripfendi2-malagasy-language.26371/ (Accepted)
Thai Language
https://schoolrp.net/threads/thai-application.24938/ (Accepted)
College Application
https://schoolrp.net/threads/fendis-college-application.24936/ (Accepted)
Spanish Language
https://schoolrp.net/threads/spanish-language.18796/ (Declined)

What is your motivation for applying?:

My Motivation for applying is that I am interested to see on how I can change my roleplaying experience by getting a job on SRP which I've never done before and I believe it'll change my roleplay to a whole new level. The job will help me become more active instead of becoming bored, having nothing to do, but having this job will give me an opportunity to discover more about different ways of roleplaying. I think my character has matured and is intelligent enough and is skilled enough to become apart of this job and I know he'd become an excellent Journalist as he would prosper and would strive to become a better journalist within the industry. I want to help the new people within Karakura to know more about what's happening within the City so they can gain more knowledge on what is going to happen in the near future. I want to experience more on being a Journalist, Journalism is something I've been interested in doing and by applying for this job it would help me be more aware and understand more of how working as a Journalist is like.

What knowledge do you have of journalist Work?

Journalists are more important than we think as collect information and publish it into the public helping us gain knowledge on what's to come in the near future, as in politics, events, criminal activities, viruses, economical changes as in weather changes or even incoming natural disasters. They are always active in telling information on what's happening around your area or in other countries. They are mostly public through your TV, Radios, and Websites, those who don't have devices usually get Newspapers which are handed to them on their doorstep or found in local shops. Journalists create stories well enough to attract the reader's attention which makes grammar and writing skills are highly needed when becoming a journalist.

Why are Reporters important to SchoolRP?

News Reporters are important in SRP cause they help give out information to the players in Karakura to know on upcoming even especially for the new players that wouldn't know as much which the News Reporters will give out the knowledge to those who are blinded from the upcoming events, keeping them up to date, making sure no one is outdated with old information.
I think they are also very useful for when they announce current environmental events are in economical changes that help keep people in Karakura safe from the disasters that could occur within the area, keeping our people safe and unharmed.

[IC Section]

[CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE]

Tell us about your character, how do they look, what makes them unique? What are they like on and off the job? Outlook on their co-workers? Plans for the future?:

Chris 'Orochi' Princeton would be a cheerful and easy going male as he'd have the height of 5'9 with long light brown hair seemingly well kept also while having a youthful look to him.
Chris would be an easygoing individual as he would talk to his friends about Political or even Criminal activities that occur. He's a very curious and adventurous individual as he likes to gather information and dives deep into something that catches his interest. Chris believes he is able to fit in with his fellow Co-Workers and make a living of doing something that he likes the most, discover new things on his journey, and be able to succeed as he stays focused on his upcoming tasks for his success

BACKSTORY:

Chris 'Orochi' Princeton was a boy who lived in Thailand in the city of Bangkok with his 1 sibling as he had only a mother that was around due to the father passing away at a crime scene as an undercover police officer. Chris himself would usually go to libraries and would read books and would become interested in eventually making one himself. As Chris grew older he started to become well educated in writing things. He started writing comics in his journal as he would later read them to his family, even though it was a comic he wrote himself it still attracted their attention having them being amazed from his writing skills and art work. As he grew older Chris was able to buy himself a computer from his retail job he worked at, as he would usually do research on documentaries of Criminal activities and political subjects but would focus more on Criminal activities that happened in the past trying to find the cause of death of his father's death. Chris would start reading articles and decided one day to work as a journalist and make articles on different topics himself. Chris and his family decided to move too Karakura due to the rest of their family were living in Karakura. As years passed by Chris started studying and focussing on journalism and practiced more on his writing capabilities as he would soon later Wright Articals on different websites. His professors would become proud of his writing, soon after graduation from college with a Bachelor's Degree in Journalism. After college. He decided to go and apply as a News Reporter as he plans to become well known and hopefully becoming successful while striving to become better, enjoying something he does best in.

[SECTION 1: Personal Details]

Full Name:

Chris 'Orochi' Princeton

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):

Mr. Princeton

Given Name(s):

Orochi, Mr. Prince.

Preferred Name:

Chris

Male

Religious Denomination:

Discovering new religions

Marital Status:

Single

Nationality:

Taiwanese

Current Location:

Karakura, Japan

Phone Number:

801-242-503

[SECTION 2: Academic Details]

Years of training:

3 Years

Working Experience:

Chris Practiced writing books in his childhood and soon later start publishing online articles he wrote on different websites.

Academic Degree:

Bachelor's Degree in Journalism

Year of Graduation:

Major(s):

Buisness, English, Journalism.

Minor(s):

History

Native Languages:

Thai

Other Languages:

Japanese

Last edited:

oph

Level 165
╰──➢ ;── [ACCEPTED] ──;

╭ ⁞ ❏. You should get door perms to the building soon. ;

┊ ⁞ ❏.You will receive all of your roles eventually. ;

┊ ⁞ ❏.Contact me once you’re online for your rank on the server (And door perms). ;

┊ ⁞ ❏.Read all chats listed under the “REPORTER” category. ;

┊ ⁞ ❏. Post a message in general of the K-News discord in order to receive your role quicker.;

Dm me on discord once you have read this message.

Users who are viewing this thread