players online

smolerrei's requests

DrainingFeeling

Level 59
DrainingFeeling
DrainingFeeling
Omega+
Smolerrei's Requests... sort of

Lately, I've been wanting to draw some other people's characters and so it'd be really nice if you could reply with your character here! But first i'd appreciate if you read some of this info:

<3 Here's some of my art:

<3 I am not an art robot and I'm a bit picky, so it's not guaranteed that I draw something for everyone (apologies in advance!)

<3 Please provide a reference drawing/picture, a description of their looks and/or your skin! Anything that will help me portray them accurately. I'd also like to know about your character's personality and other things about them such as interests

<3 I might end up prioritising people that have reference pictures of their characters since just a skin or description is pretty hard to transfer to a drawing

<3 Please don't put any pressure or try to guilt me into drawing your character

<3 I'll end up posting the finished art in the replies of this post (probably) but I'll also post them on the discord, so if you want to be tagged then please provide your username aswell :)

thank you for reading, and remember! don't have any expectations because then you won't be disappointed ;)
HEYO! i have a lot of art references of my boy!

Finneas King <3 then i'll add his mc skin and description to just1661114569935.png1661114580619.png1661114584955.png1661114590080.png1661114594799.png

TWO MORE THAT I CAN'T SEND ARE IN HIS BIO FINNEAS KING'S CHARACTER BIOGRAPHY PART TWO | SchoolRP

having him drawn in the outfit that i send on the skin photo would be cool B)
1661114663608.pngOUAA!

Attachments

• 1661114651772.png
    1661114651772.png
    487 bytes · Views: 2

tobbby

Level 275
mrbug_
mrbug_
Rich
this is kaiser beckermann. he's a bit quirky. He's a big ol chunky himbo with concrete for brains

he is your typical himbo. He's quite dumb, but he's boisterous and quite energetic most of the time. He's very loyal to friends and has a bit of a bad memory, but other than that he's just a himbo. that's it. himbo.
(his skin is below the art)

View attachment 34425 View attachment 34426View attachment 34427

View attachment 34428
kaiser beckerman >>

even tho i never met him i just think his art is cute

Afternooning

Level 13
Hey cool art!!! You already know The Datenshi "Mike" Akihito!!

As for descriptions, there's a few things you should know for a piece. He's 35 and 6'2", expressions mostly neutral to almost unreadable stares. As for his build, it'll be #4 from the body type reference below, grind never stops! Do whatever you want with him, go rogue.

View attachment 34429

this one took me a while but finally finished this one!!
mikeakihitosmall.png

cho0ii

Level 169
Community Team
Event Team
cho0ii
cho0ii
Rich+
Hey hey! Im in love with your art and wanted to see if u would be able to do some of my character Lesedi! Here's a picrew of her, as well as a body type reference, her description, a personality description, and if needed I can give a follow up reply with some pose references for you if you want them!

Picrew:
1706331_iIkzncFF.png

Skin:
body (6).png

Description:
Lesedi is a short girl at a height of 5'3. She has a shy expression. Her skin is a light amber ish colour, her entire body covered in countless freckles. Her hair is a light chocolate brown, with bleached blonde Bangs. Her eyes are grey-ish brown, with a small pigment of green in the furthest corner of her right eye. She ways around 123lbs and has a very skinny looking body.

Personality:
Lesedi is a very shy girl. She likes to feel invisible to people and doesn't try to make much of a show. She is very kind, and is honest to everyone, often being a little too honest. She has a very happy personality. Although how kind and honest she is, she is very much envious of people. The girl may be very kind and appear weak, she doesn't let people push her around and wont stop to give someone a punch if they try to hurt her.

cho0ii

Level 169
Community Team
Event Team
cho0ii
cho0ii
Rich+
Hey hey! Im in love with your art and wanted to see if u would be able to do some of my character Lesedi! Here's a picrew of her, as well as a body type reference, her description, a personality description, and if needed I can give a follow up reply with some pose references for you if you want them!

Picrew:
View attachment 35873

Skin:
View attachment 35874

Description:
Lesedi is a short girl at a height of 5'3. She has a shy expression. Her skin is a light amber ish colour, her entire body covered in countless freckles. Her hair is a light chocolate brown, with bleached blonde Bangs. Her eyes are grey-ish brown, with a small pigment of green in the furthest corner of her right eye. She ways around 123lbs and has a very skinny looking body.

Personality:
Lesedi is a very shy girl. She likes to feel invisible to people and doesn't try to make much of a show. She is very kind, and is honest to everyone, often being a little too honest. She has a very happy personality. Although how kind and honest she is, she is very much envious of people. The girl may be very kind and appear weak, she doesn't let people push her around and wont stop to give someone a punch if they try to hurt her.
Body type cuz I forgot. Something like this but less muscular∆ Script Tokyo Revengers ∆.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread