mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Snail

Nikko

Level 3
IGN: Cheesechexmix
DATE: 12/19/2021
WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:
An ammendment to the school rules allowing snails to be allowed on school grounds.
HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?:
Those that have played for a while may actually know who I am, I've been a player for a good few years now and I rarely bother posting on these forums. Today, however I bring the most grievous of complaints. No animals are allowed on school grounds. I don't mind that dogs and cats and whatever the hell aren't allowed, afterall they are all cringe and stoppable. However, the humble snail is not only not an animal as they're a pest, but is also inevitable. Nothing can stop the snail, nothing can keep these beasts out. They are based, and they will come, they will consume, and they will continue the cycle. Snail. Snail. Snail. Snail. Snail. Snail.Snail. Snail. Snail.

P.S, Snails are also only like 2cm, and they occur pretty naturally in any location, and if you -1 you're most likely a cringepilled dog/cat/whatever the fuck. This is not satire.

OhNoNate

Level 19
OhNoNate
OhNoNate
Omega

+1
Don't see a way it would be realistically possible to actually keep snails out anyways so yea

KimiNoUso

Level 342
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Reviewed
Snails may enter school grounds, but cannot enter the building

Users who are viewing this thread