FeelingAmazing

Previous applications:

https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/custom-script-app.14068/

Previous warns/kicks/bans:

AFK kicks

Shop wanted:

snickerbars_ Shop, Shop 7

Why do you want to own a shop?:

I would like to own a shop because I think that there should be more stores that open, I know that the Kiyouri and Noms cafe opens and the Sayonara gift shop but I want a fast food place to open. I am currently unemployed and it is very hard to get money since you have to wait 30 minutes to get your hourly payment. I am currently working as a waiter at the Mac Fromage but the shop owner never opens it. I want to make the shop into a cafe and make renovations in the future, in the future I am thinking about changing the style and the color of the fast food because I think the green color on it is a bit ugly in my opinion, subway used to be open, but now its dead. I want to make it better than it is now because no one really opens it and no one really talks about it except other stores. When I get employees, I plan to give all my workers to door perms so they can open the shop anytime they want, but if they are not doing their job just to hang out with friends, I will fire them and have new applicants, I am hoping that my workers will work and not goof off.

What do you plan to do with the shop?:

I plan for the shop to open every Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday. I want my workers to give me 25% of the money they make for further restock. I want the shop to be a cafe instead of a fastfood place. The security will keep watch outside and inside. The security and cooks will get paid 15k each shift they do. I will have a discord server and if people want to join it they can, if they want to apply on discord I will put them on the waiting list if I am full of workers. I will have a little shoppe where people can buy plushies and toys, I don't think anyone has ever had this in there shop so I want to make it different from others.

How will your shop be unique?:

The will host events like Hide n seek, whoever finds the person gets 20k, another event will be solving a really hard math quiz if you cheat you will not get the money, you will have to do it without searching up anything and if someone gets it correct they will get 20k as well.

When new workers get hired, I will train them until they know what they are doing. My workers will be the best and most nicest workers people have ever seen. I want my workers to focus on people with disabilities, I want them to their best to help them. In the upstairs will be VIP, the fee to enter will be 1k. If there are special occasions, they will be held in the VIP area which is upstairs. When I loose workers I will do applications when I can.

Before school starts in the roleplay, when it is breakfast I will open the shop so that students or adults can get breakfast at the cafe. When it is a holiday(Irl)I will make the prices cheap so that people will buy more things. The more cheap it is the more people will buy that the shops quote. Bathrooms will be renovated in the store but if it is already added I won't have to add it anymore. For special occasions, the food will be free.

Outdoor sitting will be available for any customers, if a person is sitting outside waiting for his or her orders to be taken, a waiter will need to go outside and see what the person would like. Breakfast will be held to 5am-8am in the morning, coffee will be served for the adults.

Main Menu:

* Sandwich: 1200 yen

*Cheese and Ham: 1000 yen

*Taco: 1100 yen

* Veggie Pizza: 1500 Yen

*Pepperoni Pizza: 1500 Yen

*Cheese Pizza: 1000 Yen

* Hot Dogs (plain): 750 Yen

*Hot Dogs (mustard) 800 Yen

*Hot Dogs (Ketchup): 800 Yen

*sushi: 500 yen

*Fried Chicken Bucket: 1000 Yen

*bento Boxes: 1000 Yen

*Crab: 1200 Yen

---------------------

Side Desserts

*Toffee Apple: 200 Yen

*Ice Cream Sandwich: 200 Yen

*Cone Vanilla Cream: 200 Yen

*Americano: 150 Yen

*IceAmericano: 200 Yen

*BREO shake: 250 Yen

*Milk: 100 Yen

*Beer (FOR AGED 19 OR OLDER ONLY): 1300

*PopCorn: 1200 Yen

*HotCoco: 200 Yen

*Toast (any kind) 500

*Any Kind Of Fruit or Vegetable: 150 Yen

How many employees are you planning to have?:

Workers:

Trainee Security

Security

Trainee Cashier

Cashier

Trainee Cooks

Cooks

-------------

CO owners

Supply Managers

Worker Manager

Security Manager

-------------

Formats will be held on discord and questions will be held on the server when applications happen.

ADDITIONAL NOTES:

I have already made a discord server if you would like to join it, PM me @FeelingAmazing or on discord FeelingAmazing#2978.

Anyone who is inactive will be fired. If anyone dislikes it, please tell me why ;-;. Make sure it’s a good reason why you dislike the shop application, because I don’t want it to be just cause and for nothing, just because you see other people disliking or others tell you to dislike I think that you shouldn’t listen and put any emoji like thumbs up or whatever you prefer.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread