Status
Not open for further replies.

Wrath ⛥

Level 99
conqnest
conqnest
Notable
+1

I not only agree with this for the presented circumstances but the fact that it is a very easily obtainable method for KPS, especially for new players.
In the sense that is unrealistic to be murdered for such, I've held witness to newer players being murdered due to this, despite how nonsensical it is. You can not be involved in gangrp or crimerp in the slightest, or have barely a clue what it is to begin with, and still get your character murdered because of the permissions this grants, and I believe it is extremely unfair and an overall error that it was presented as a method of obtaining KPS originally.

Yes, I believe it is an error of the player themselves for perhaps not reading the rules, however, if a newer player encounters something alike this situation, I strongly doubt they will presume they will be murdered for it due to how unrealistic it is as a way to obtain KPS.

Last edited:

Naishoten

Level 40
Naishoten
Naishoten
Omega
+1

I not only agree with this for the presented circumstances but the fact that it is a very easily obtainable method for KPS, especially for new players.
In the sense that is unrealistic to be murdered for such, I've held witness to newer players being murdered due to this, despite how nonsensical it is. You can not be involved in gangrp or crimerp in the slightest, or have barely a clue what it is to begin with, and still get your character murdered because of the permissions this grants, and I believe it is extremely unfair and an overall error that it was presented as a method of obtaining KPS originally.

Yes, I believe it is an error of the player themselves for perhaps not reading the rules, however, if a newer player encounters something alike this situation, I strongly doubt they will presume they will be murdered for it due to how unrealistic it is as a way to obtain KPS.
Also to your point on new players. I am guessing that a lot of the more nefarious gangRP players are acting on these perms based on suspicion if they know it is a new player. They know they can get away with it and the new player won't know any better. Yes it is hard to tell a new player from a long running player, but there are some few key tells.

KimiNoUso

Level 339
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Reviewed
We'll be reviewing & revising the snitching rules later this week, thank you for your feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread