mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

So....I do be needing friends

mrlovegaming

Level 2
....OKAY SO MAYBE I MADE THIS POST AND NEVER RESPONDED TO ANYONE. AND MAYBE I COULD OF HAD FRIENDS BACK IN AUGUST IF I DIDN'T LEAVE.

Alright.....yeah yeah you can laugh

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH alright enough

But seriously. Lots of stuff happened in my real life and it was hard to be active on the server. I do apologize to all those people that replied and I never got back to them
BUT IM BACK YESSIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

And guess what?

I still have no friends :D

There are such amazing people and roleplayers on this server and I so badly want to interact with so many of you! Roleplaying is such a fun thing to do, however it is so hard to do when you are a shy muffin like me ;(. I am SO upset that I didn't have the chance to interact with the others when I was here. So please, if you'd like to interact with me on discord as well as the server, here is my info.

Discord tag: mrloveminecraft#3058
Minecraft IGN: mrloveminecraft
RP Character Description: [College][19]Jackson L. Frost

If you feel like you are an awkward bean, don't worry. I am most likely more awkward :D. This community has such amazing people in it, and I would love to get to know more people. I promise you that we will do our best to be the biggest crackheads this server has ever seen LMAO. I hope to be speaking with most of you very soon :) <3

Users who are viewing this thread