• Total voters

hesbuku

Level 4
mayonaycel
mayonaycel
Fundraiser+
Mayonnaise

Introduction
Contrary to popular belief, mayonnaise does actually taste good on a number of things.
I for one like to eat mayonnaise with the crusty sides of the bread- It's absolutely delish.

What is mayo?
Now, let's talk a bit about what is mayo.
Mayo is a condiment or dressing, which is used mostly in sandwiches and salads or if you're like me, you eat it with the crusy sides of your bread.
It is made of oil, eggs yolks, lemon juice or vinegar, and last but not least seasonings.
For clarification, this is not the same as salad dressing, which doesn't contain egg yolk. Salad dressing is also generally sweeter than mayonnaise.

Is mayonnaise good for you?
Honestly, probably not.
I've done a fair bit of research and it's come to my attention that mayonnaise is high fat and calorie-dense since it's mainly oil.
So people, control portion size!

What happens when you eat mayo?
This is an accurate representation on what would happen if you ate mayo. Not only will you probably get sick if you eat too much of it in a short time span, but you will also get stronk.

Please give me your complete and honest opinion on mayonnaise, and if you do like it please state your favourite food to eat it with.
Fin.
p.s. if you put a negative rating I will hunt you down <3

Last edited:

genser_

Level 4
I honestly love Mayo with everything! It's my go-to. Works well with nearly everything, including fried food! However, I think the only reason I like mayo is 'cause I mixed it with a bunch of condiments when I was little and found out that it's makes every other sauce taste better.

hesbuku

Level 4
mayonaycel
mayonaycel
Fundraiser+
I honestly love Mayo with everything! It's my go-to. Works well with nearly everything, including fried food! However, I think the only reason I like mayo is 'cause I mixed it with a bunch of condiments when I was little and found out that it's makes every other sauce taste better.
Exactly! Everyone saying that mayo is mank are absolutely mad fuming because they eat stuff with ketchup.

I don't understand people's obsessions with ketchup. Mayo all the way. But personally I always go for spicy chili peanut oil an Chinese delicacy. Sooo spicy and goood

Users who are viewing this thread