Denied Social Club Application | OBSiblox

OBSiblox

Level 1
INFORMATION

IGN of Club Leader
(In-Game Name): OBSiblox

RPName of Club Leader: Pablo Rekeeres

Discord Tag (Discord#0000#): GoneRage

Permanent Discord invite to the club discord: https://discord.gg/AcpJRDzmge (Work in progress)

Why should you become a club leader over other applicants, what abilities or ideas do you have that could benefit the club you'll be in charge of?

I want to make my club to show the wonders of socializing and provide an entertaining and interesting past time for those who wish to join my club, we will host theme days (Name is work in progress) where the members get to create their own lesson based on what they wish to talk about and discuss. The club will hopefully get people enthused about creating more friends and maybe something more.

CLUB INFORMATION

What is the official title of the Club
: The Social Club

Your current members RPName & IGN: TheSilverMenace "Silver Lacer" osososo101 "Elija" Maddawg "Elk" Milkdizzle "Moureen" rymxg "Alice"
(minimum of 5)

The club supervisor's RPName & IGN: SilverTheMenance "Silver"

What is your motivation for creating this club
: To create an interesting but fun group focused on socializing and to bring a wider range of people closer together and form strong friendships with people that may never have met if they didn't join the club, i have chosen a few of my close friends to help out because i know they will be great helps to those who need some TLC. I hope the social club can make a staple in someone's life and possibly repair broken friendships. Our club is dedicated to getting out there and pushing people to become their dream self and I hope we as a club can achieve that and more.

What activities and events will your club do?:
Our club will host a club only group lunch in which we will talk about how we think we are doing in life and what our goals are for the next steps. I also wish the club to host a school wide ball to hopefully help people overcome their social anxiety and truly reach out and grasp ahold of an amazing friendship. I would also like the club to host a school wide mental health day in which students get a day off at school which they can partake in events set up by staff and club members.

How could your club benefit the School?: Our club hopes to help cease the border that most friend groups have and make people feel more comfortable inviting others to their friend group, we hope to help people realize they just need to be themselves to get out there and make some friends!

How would your club use the club room the club will be assigned?
We will turn our club room into the social room, a room people can go to anytime to have a chat or just relax, read a book play some games, just an overall chill room for those who need a break from the busy and stressful school life. We will also use our room to host club meetings with members and possibly staff.

What will be the requirements for future members, if any?
:
Be kind and open to anyone. Require a nice attitude and willingness to help those in need. Must have a good reputation and be an overall well behaved student.

Customable

Level 138
Administrator
School Clubs Lead
Media Team
Customable
Customable
Omega+

Thank you for taking the time to apply, however, I have decided to deny this application due to the following:

- Not much effort was put into the application some of it was even formatted wrong, feel free to apply again any time.

If you have any questions, please contact @Customable on discord​

Users who are viewing this thread