players online

Sockll | Black Market Application

llSockll

Level 5
D89FF8FD-FA2A-4D5A-9CF8-8B861E345052.jpeg

꧁━━━ミ★彡━━━━━꧂
OOC Information
IGN:
I have two accounts. These accounts would be Sockll and llSockll. The account I am using to apply in this case will be Sockll.

Previous Ban(s):
(Both bans were on my llSockll account)
Ban #1: Banned for max warnings.
Ban #2: Perm banned for bypassing.

List of applications made on the forms:
Ban appeal: https://schoolrp.net/threads/llsocklls-ban-appeal.52950/
ACCEPTED
JSL language: https://schoolrp.net/threads/jsl-application.54419/
ACCEPTED

Describe your activity on the server:
I am on SRP every day of the week after school, (7:00 am to 2:00 pm) so at least 4 hours during the week and 10+ during weekends.

Specify your Discord username and if you have a microphone:
My discord username is Sock#1097
I do have a working microphone and am open to communication at any time.

Specify your country of origin and time zone:
My country of origin: United States.
Time zone: Eastern Standard Time.

What are your motivations in applying for the black market dealer role?:
My motivations for applying for the black market dealer role are, I want to be more involved with not only GangRP and CrimeRP but just be more involved with the community in general. I have always been fascinated with not only the black market but the crime faction and would love to learn about not only its history and importance to SRP but would enjoy being involved with the future of crime and CrimeRP in SRP.

Going on from that, I would love to be able to learn from an amazing community and team. I would love to be around the amazing support that I have heard was offered in the crime faction and black market and would enjoy being a part of it. Not only to better me as a player and person but hopefully everyone around me as well. Not so that it will better my experience as a player on the server but others' experience on the server as well.

What helps you to stand out from other applicants & what can you uniquely provide to the team?:
What helps me stand out from other applicants is my understanding of the crime side of SRP. On top of that, I have worked in a business before with things such as fight club and have an understanding of being involved with an organized criminal business. I can uniquely provide my insight into SRP and CrimeRP and my ideas. I’m also very open-minded and very open to listening and learning new things that could be taught to me to become not only a better person but a better player. I'm very good with communication and overall a cooperative person who prefers to talk situations out. I also have a sense of self-discipline. This self-discipline is good for keeping you on track for any ideas or goals you might have. This is important considering I value following one such goal and improving in life. I feel whenever I have a goal I put my all into it so that I can complete the goal and if I don't complete the goal and fail I use it as a learning opportunity to improve on what went wrong. And that’s the goal in the end, learning from the experience and not really the outcome of it.

What previous experience do you have in working with a team?:
I currently work at fight club which involves not only teamwork but also communication within the team. We have to have an understanding of what is going on around us while also planning things out so nothing goes wrong.

Another experience I have is working as a Bonten higher-up on my llSockll account. With me being a higher I must work not only with my higher-ups but also provide help to newer members. Also, work with said higher-ups to plan events that members can partake in so everyone can feel involved.

What suggestions do you have to help better the crime faction?:
A section of the map that could be dedicated to crime. This area of housing you could apply for. This said area of housing would have perms as if you were in power plant. The housing would be more run down and be considerably less to pay for. But when applying you would acknowledge that while living in the area or being in the area perms or gained just like how power plant works. There would also be more accessible to the sewers in the area considering that you would want to do any criminal activity underground. (Things such as minor or major perms).

Another suggestion I would like to make is a block system. This would work the same as how the /grab command would work. If someone throws a punch instead of rolling for the punch to land you could use /block or /deflect, in reward for the block working it could stun the attacker in a sense skipping their turn. Giving it a high risk but high reward in the end. I feel it could make fighting more interesting and entertaining for all parties involved.

My final suggestion is a weapon idea. This weapon would be a wooden bat. My idea behind this weapon is it would be a cheaper version of the metal bat. It would offer the same range as a normal bat but would not offer the knockout value of a metal (Instead of 2 hits KO it would still remain and 3 hit KO). This bat would be legal to carry and would most likely not be able to break limbs as the metal bat could. But if you were to break a limb with the wood bat it could possibly crack the bat by rolling out of 20 with the knocked-out player. If the knocked-out player wins the roll then your bat cracks and the limb breaks. If the player with said bat wins then the bat remains intact and the bat takes no effect from the impact.

Are you familiar with all rules pertaining to weapon profiles, combat, permissions, and player conduct on the server?:
Yes, I understand and am familiar with all rules pertaining to weapon profiles, combat, permissions, and player conduct on the server.

Are you familiar with that if you leave the black market at any point, the black market lead will have permanent kill permissions on your character?:
Yes, I am familiar with that if I leave the black market at any point, the black market lead will have permanent kill permissions on my character.

Are you familiar with that if your character(s) is/are killed or permanently arrested twice, you will be removed from the black market?:
Yes, I am familiar that if my character(s) is/are killed or permanently arrested twice, I will be removed from the black market.

Are you familiar with that you cannot reveal any out-of-character plans or potential addition to the black market to others?:
Yes, I understand and am familiar that I cannot reveal any out-of-character plans or potential addition to the black market to others.

꧁━━━ミ★彡━━━━━꧂

IC Information
Full Legal Name:

Otaku S. Yokuto
Criminal Alias:
'Lunar'
Age & Occupation:
29 years old
No occupation

Gender & Marital Status:
Male
Dating Jumori

Ethnicity & Race:
European & White
Known Languages:
Japanese
Former Associations/Occupations:
No former Associations or Occupations
Highest Level of Education:
High School

Physical/Mental Ailments:
PTSD: The death of his father and mother at a young age has left an image in the back of his mind that pops into his head when he is committing any type of crime. Constantly reminding him of the death of his parents. This leads to him having a sense of empathy for his victims which can lead to him second-guessing himself and getting into situations.

Short-term insomnia: From all the flashbacks Otaku experiences from the death of his parents, it has led to him staying up late at night, and not being able to get any sleep. When he went to the doctor to express the issue he was having, the doctor told Otaku that he has short-term insomnia and they will try and give him medication to help deal with insomnia.

Known Family Members:
Lunar V. Santos, Eden V. Santos, Chris V. Santos, May S. Yokuto

Describe your character's appearance to the greatest detail:
Otaku would be a 5’7 white European male, he would have pale skin and a scar along his neck from being attacked by some type of blade. He would have black messy hair and a nice pair of blue eyes, with skin soft to the touch. The male would be skinny and very light, only weighing around 94 pounds. He would have large ears. He would rarely talks to people to the point people would think he is mute, but when he does talk he would have a soft calming voice. He would have a scent of alcohol that trails behind him everywhere he goes.

Describe your character's personality to the greatest detail:
Otaku would be a kind and calm person. He always seems agitated like someone has pissed him off. He walks around seeming confident to people, but he really isn’t. He constantly second-guesses what he does and gets very emotional very quickly. And he has the thought in the back of his mind he isn’t doing enough or not doing good at all.

Describe your character's backstory to the greatest detail:
Otaku is a 5’7 male. He would have messy black hair, a nice pair of blue eyes, and pale yet soft skin. He was born into a world full of violence with his sister Eden. He was very quiet to the point he seemed mute to many. Even with these issues of not being able to always understand his parents they always tried to keep Otaku and Eden away from the violence. His dad was sent to prison for life after a false and corrupt trial when he was only 7. This would leave a chip on Otaku and Eden’s shoulders leaving them with this sense of hateful rage against the police. Months later after Otaku’s 10th birthday, his mother would suddenly killed by a random unknown gang. With no home or nowhere to run they didn’t know what to do. Otaku would eventually decide to move to Kakura with his sister Eden in hopes of finding their lost half-brother Chris, changing their last names to Santos and never turning back. Otaku and Eden would go around scamming individuals for money, in hopes of eventually saving up to buy a home for themselves. It has been 8 years and Otaku and Eden are now 18 they have finally reunited with their half-brother Chris, they finally thought they escaped the harsh world and found a nice point in life to finally come to peace with, until one terrible night. A group of thugs attacked Eden, taking her eye. This would fulfill this sense of emotion inside Otaku he has never felt before since his mother died. He would take this emotion out on individuals who upset him, in and outside of school. He would begin drinking alcohol to see if it would help, but it only made things worse. In the end, all the fights and drinking on school grounds have almost resulted in expulsion from school for Otaku and suspensions for Eden. He knows it’s wrong but no matter what he tries he can’t fix this anger that’s in his heart until he knows that the individual who took Eden’s eye is put to death. These issues have resulted in legal trouble with Otaku as well. But no matter what happens Otaku will not give up on the crimes committed until he finds and punishes everyone who involved themselves with the murder of his mother and the taking of Eden’s eye. Otaku is not worried about his own safety, rather is more worried about the safety and protection of others from harm. And will stop at nothing to keep them safe even if that costs his life. Jumping to the present, Otaku, Eden, and Chris seem to be doing well. They finally saved up enough money to buy a place to call home and met an individual named Lyric who treats them as her own kids and a mother figure to Eden and Otaku. Both Otaku and Eden have found a significant other and all seems to be well. But is that truly all? Otaku is now 29 and is a graduate of Kakura High School. He has fallen out of contact with everyone in his life, not speaking too much of his family besides Eden. He met a girl named Jumori. They were talking for a while and decided to even start dating. He is thinking about popping the question soon but will he really do it or will he second guess himself once again leading down a dark path?

꧁━━━ミ★彡━━━━━꧂

Describe an interaction that your character may have as a black market dealer:
The phone would ring. As Otaku would pull the phone out of his pocket answer the phone and move the caller into a private call before saying "Hello?" The person on the call would be whispering into the phone telling Otaku "Hey man I would like to purchase some items from you if you're available." Otaku would let off a slight grin behind the phone before responding to the person "Items you say? What type of items would you like exactly?" The person on the other side would quickly respond to Otaku's comment by saying "I wish to buy a spiked bat, Katana, and a ballistic face mask." Otaku would lose the grin before asking who the person is affiliated with and what their name is. The person behind the phone still whispering, would tell Otaku his alias and the people he is affiliated with. “Bonten, alias Yaku.” After confirming the information he was given he would tell the person on the phone where to meet him so he could sell the person the items in a private location, "Meet me sewer entrance at the back of the school." The person on the phone would respond briefly "Ok I’ll see you in a little bye." before hanging up. While waiting Otaku would check the storage making sure he has the items that were requested before grabbing what was needed for the deal. He would then put on a mask before the person would show up. As the customer would climb down the ladder, Otaku would look him up and down. The person would finally reach the bottom of the ladder before turning to Otaku and asking "You the one selling the items?" Otaku would nod his head before saying "Yeah that would be me." Otaku would begin pulling out the items and showing them to the customer and giving him details on how to use them properly. Otaku would then tell the customer "If you want all the items you asked for it's gonna cost you." The customer would nod in agreement asking "How much is it all gonna cost?" Otaku would tell him the price saying "It's going to cost you a total of 850,000 Yen for everything." The customer would sigh saying "Damn man that's a lot of money, good thing I have enough" before reaching for his pocket and pulling out his wallet, and pulling the 850,000 yen out before handing it to Otaku. Before parting ways, Otaku would say "Pleasure doing business with you" watching the customer climb back out of the sewer before turning and walking back down the sewer tunnel with a grin on his face and money in hand.

Describe any other additional information that is notable in considering your character for the role of a black market dealer:
N/A
꧁━━━ミ★彡━━━━━꧂
25C0CCB5-88F0-401F-95AC-A371A62EAF34.png

Last edited:

Lewk

Level 86
x_z
x_z
Omega+
Denied

Thank you for taking the time to apply; sadly, the position has just been filled.​

Users who are viewing this thread