mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Soda Kanno Biography

lobsterrdog

Level 32
lobsterrdog
lobsterrdog
Omega+
This is used ONLY for documentation purposes.
You may NOT use this for IC information or use this to bait IC information.

[Biography Format Credit: @Gamma Rose]

soda boat.jpeg[ART WORK COMING SOON !!]

♪ ♫ SOUNDTRACK COMING SOON ♫ ♪

Basic Information

Soda Pop
9/10

"A very silly one! It's been a standard nickname my whole life so I can’t say I hate it."
Sprite/ Pepsi
7.5/10

“Another one that I can’t say that I hate it even if I have heard it a million times before.”
Kan
8/10

“A swell nickname given to me by my pal, Tavvy!”
Mr. Kanno/ Caretaker Kanno
6/10

“Standard when working in schools and it's among the better things I get called, although this makes me feel old.”
Expired Pepsi
4/10

"Well, this just feels like you're calling me old..."
Teach/ Mr. Teacher 4/10
“As proud as I am for my job title I’m a person outside of my profession, y’know?”
Caretaker/ Mr. Caretaker
4/10

“I'm no longer a caretaker and even when I was this was a less than ideal nickname.”
DILF -100/10
“Please don't call me this…”

G E N D E R | ♂ Trans- Male ♂
A G E | 35
H E I G H T | 5'5
W E I G H T | ???
B I R T H D A T E | March 3rd
Z O D I A C • S I G N | Pisces
P L A C E • O F • B I R T H | Japan
R A C E | Blasian/Mixed Black and Japanese
M A R I T I A L • S T A T U S | Divorced
L A N G U A G E S | Japanese, JSL, and Russian
M O R T A L • S I N S | ???
A L L I G N M E N T | Lawful Neutral
S E X U A L I T Y | Gay...?
O C C U P A T I O N S | Drama Teacher

P H Y S I C A L • H E A L T H

Otosclerosis [Treated…?]
A form of abnormal bone growth within the middle ear that causes progressive hearing loss. The sense of balance may also be impaired.
"This is something thats ran in my family for as long as I can remember, so when I began to lose my hearing around the time I turned 20 or so it wasn't much of a surprise. I think I might be the first in my family to actually get a hearing aid to fix it due to us not having the money to buy one for everyone who was diagnosed with it. The whole family just learned JSL and called it a day."

Subcutaneous Mastectomy [Healed/Scarred]
A procedure that includes the removal of most, not all, breast tissue and surrounding skin, to create a more “masculine” chest.

“Oh- um this…? I'd rather not talk about this.”

M E N T A L • H E A L T H
“Everythings all good up in the ole’ brain box too!”

Personality Traits

+ Positive Traits +
polite,
sympathetic, sincere, generous, and chatty
- Negative Traits -
gullible, weak-willed, defensive, indiscreet, and foolish
• Other Traits •
Chronically Silly!

Character Feats
[Letting himself be happy]
"It was hard to leave my family behind, but I knew I couldn't survive being so unhappy for so long. Becoming who I am today is one of the greatest things I've ever done."

[Trying to be a parent again]
"I grew up believing that my only purpose was to be a mother to my children and when I couldn't love them the way mothers love their kids it destroyed me... I want to try again as a father to my son Kross. I'm messing up a lot, but I love him the way a father loves their sons and I hope he knows that."

Physical Description
Soda Kanno is a relatively short Japanese man standing 5'5 with a soft and almost delicate figure that gave him a more feminine appearance. He would have deep, dark curly brown hair. His hair would fall just above his eyes and frame his face, putting his honey-brown eyes, sun-stained freckled face, and dimpled cheeks on full display for all lucky enough to see them. Behind his dark curly locks, a clear hearing aid would be almost hidden from view. His eyes would shine a deep, dark brown and hopefully bring comfort to anyone who views them. You can always hear the smile in his honeyed voice whenever he spoke.

Fashion
Fashionwise Soda is a bit lost. He tends to wear what feels most comfortable at the time or anything green since it's his favorite color. There are three main outfits you may see Soda wearing. When hosting classes, he wears a white button-up with a green vest over top and green pants to match. When he isn't at work and just finds himself around town enjoying his day you may find him wearing a brown sweater over top an off-white, cream-colored shirt, and blue jeans. It's a simple yet comfortable outfit that he finds himself wearing often. When he's gardening he's most likely wearing a long-sleeved green shirt over top of a white shirt with khakis pants to match. Again, not the most fashionable, but Soda doesn't care as long as he is comfortable.

Character Voice / Mannerisms
Mango Cookie from Cookie Run Kingdom!

Statistics
O V E R A L L: 89 / 130
Credit: @Totoro_Sam

S T R E N G T H – [3]
P E R C E P T I O N – [4]
E N D U R A N C E – [7]
C H A R I S M A – [9]
I N T E L L I G E N C E – [4]
A G I L I T Y – [5]

L U C K – [9]
H E A L T H – [8]
M O R A L I T Y – [9]
P R I V I L E D G E – [7]
O B J E C T I V I T Y – [7]
S A N I T Y – [9]
S O C I A L – [8]

________________________________________________________________________________

SKILLS AND TALENTS
________________________________________________________________________________

Non-Combat Skills
[ Gardening ]

"Plants have always been something I’ve been good at taking care of."

Combat Skills

"I’m not one for violence or hurting anyone in any capacity. If push came to shove I would most likely to talk it out."

Copy of Copy of Aesthetic Twitter Header.jpeg

F A M I L Y
[Lore = ✦]
✦ [ALIVE] [FATHER] Calpis Kanno
"You did all you could to protect me, but this was bound to happen. I'm sorry."

✦ [ALIVE] [MOTHER] Ramune Kanno
"I wanted so bad to be a better than you, but somehow I ended up worse."

✦ [ALIVE] [DAUGHTER] Mitsuya Nomu
"I though that if I had you then I would have found purpose, but when I first laid eyes on you... I felt nothing. I'm sorry."

✦ [ALIVE] [SON] Tomamosu Nomu
"I wish I could have been the mother you needed, a mother that loved you the way mothers are supposed to love their children."

[ALIVE] [ADOPTIVE SON] Kross Jūjika-Kanno
“I feel like I wasn’t meant to be your father, but I’ll try my hardest to be that man.”

[
ALIVE] [ADOPTIVE SISTER] Eliane Magalhaes
"My little sister! I love her so much and I'm so proud of all the hard work she does!"

P L A T O N I C
[
ALIVE] [FRIEND] Yuma Minatozaki

“You are one of my first-ever friends here in Karakura! I hope to have a long and meaningful relationship with you even when you're gone! May we share secrets and make our wishes come true together, boyfriend- err we’ll find a better name for that eventually I swear!”

[ALIVE] [FRIEND] Darius 'Dair' MacTavish
“You are much more than a co-worker to me, even if you don't see yourself as such, I still think of you as a good friend- more than a friend even A BEST FRIEND!! Please, remember that no matter what there will always be a space for you in my bed, Tavvy. Hmm... Why do I feel like that sounds a bit... naughty...?”

[
ALIVE] [FRIEND] Karl Santorini
“Hi, Karl! It’s really a blast being able to work with a really swell fella like you! You're one of my favorite people to work alongside and be able to just hang around and have simple chats with! I don't think I will ever understand why people think we're dating, but please never change you are so amazing!!”

[ALIVE] [WORK HUSBAND] Huy "Ly" Linh-VuLee
“We're working in the same department so it's important that we're the best of friends! I'm looking forward to working alongside you!”

[ALIVE] [WORK HUSBAND] Eli Hanzono Zennix

“It's not gay for us to be work husbands, right?”

[ALIVE] [WORK-FRIEND] Takara S. Elyon
“A slay co-worker, as the kids say. I’m happy to be able to have a co-worker like you!”

[
ALIVE] [EX CO-WORKER] Nova X
olo
"With everything I’ve heard about you and the things you’ve said about me, I think it’s best we keep our distance from each other."

[ALIVE] [ACQUAINTANCE] Dominik Samyyrdakhov
"Very blunt with a strange taste in friends. Sorry for breaking into your house by the way!"

[MORE TO BE ADDED !!]

R O M A N T I C

✦ [ALIVE] [EX-HUSBAND] Biito Nomu
"I can't say I ever loved you."

[] [ALIVE] [BOYFRIEND] Khean S. Nimith
“My amazing and fantastic boyfriend! You are an amazing educator and an even more amazing lover. I hope I can spend every day with you, handsome.”

N O T A B L E • S T U D E N T S
[ALIVE] [STUDENT] Reino K. Solas
"You may have a bit of a potty mouth and quite that attitude issue, but I can't say I don't enjoy your company. You are an insanely smart kid and I know you're going to go places one day. I'm so proud of you already!"

[ALIVE] [STUDENT] Ji Han
"Another kid with very foul language, but again your company isn't NOT welcome. You are a joy to have around, despite your strange remarks."

[ALIVE] [STUDENT] Oskari Kuznetsov-Solas
"Don't... Don't break into people's houses."

[ALIVE] [STUDENT] Kat Y. Akamine
"Another student who loves to shower me in nicknames, though I feel that some aren't very... school appropriate… Nevertheless, you are a true blast to be around, in and out of school. Please keep some of the comments for kids your own age though."

[ALIVE] [STUDENT] Kuga ‘Oka’ Vali
“I’m not sure how you continue to find your way into trouble, but I’m sure it's a talent at this point. It’s unfortunate to see all the things you go through at school, to the point that you sometimes can’t even trust me. Nevertheless, thank you for the colorful array of nicknames you’ve given me. I enjoy that there is never a dull moment with you around.”

[ALIVE] [STUDENT] Cabdulqaadir Chike
“You really are an interesting fella, even if I worry for you a bit it's only because I want to see you at your best, or should I say ‘see you at your swag’? Did I use that right?”

[ALIVE] [STUDENT] Shimo Y. Higglebottom
“Keep yourself and your eggs away from me...”
[Yell at me in the comments if I forgot your character (s)]

H O N A R A B L E • M E N T I O N S
[
ALIVE] STUDENT] Damian Gaylord
"I'm sorry, but I can't pay rent on time... again."

[
UNKNOWN] [STUDENT] Lucien L’amour
“Please stop smoking in the house and stealing my things…”

[
UNKNOWN] [STUDENT] M. Alexander Schmuck

“Your jokes and rude behavior are not appreciated.”

[ALIVE] [FLATMATE] Graig J. Higglebottom-Saiky
“I try my hardest to see the best in everyone, but the way you treat your kids and the way they act make it hard for me to see the good side in you. The only good thing about you is that you make me feel like less of a bad father.”

[UNKNOWN] [FLATMATE] Ezra Higglebottom
“Did I say something wrong?”

[UNKNOWN] [FLATMATE] Hoshi Higglebottom
“You are the reason I have my rabies shot up to date.”

Background
[In Eternal WIP Hell]

"Born on March 3rd, 1984 ████ 'Soda' Kanno was born in rural Japan to his mother and father, Ramune and Calpis Kanno, who owned and ran a small floral shop. Being the only female of that generation Soda would eat, sleep, and breathe flowers as he was expected to take up the family's floral business. Soda never questioned this, not knowing he had a choice; everyone in his family went down these paths and thought that he needed to do the same.

At the time his education was limited to high school since any nearby colleges were too far and too expensive for the family to attend, but it's not like a higher education mattered in his family, no one had gone off to college in years as all they needed was that little ole flower shop, until the shops' revenue slowly came to a fault. There were only so many times that someone needed flowers and usually during the off seasons the family still powered through, but even during the best of holidays they could barely make enough to manage. So, around the time Soda was 10 their family sold the flower shop and moved from their little, rural town where everyone knew each other to the not-so-nearby, bigger city. Here, Soda was allowed to meet new people and experience new ideas; his mind was hungry to learn as much as it possibly could and absorbed all the information it could fit. Being exposed to this new environment allowed Soda to blossom, wanting him to do as much as possible at every given chance.

During his time here he began to grow annoyed at the use of female pronouns, and the feminine outfits he was squeezed into every day. He begged his parents to stop and dress him up like all the other boys his age instead. His parents grew annoyed at Soda's insistence on his correct gender, they were worried as to where this seemingly sudden pushback came from and searched desperately for a reason for this behavior. Being the old-fashioned folks they are, they blamed it on the new location poisoning their child's mind. Soda and his parents played a game of mental tug of war with the situation till Haru and Akemi were at their wit's end, being scared and confused for their child's psyche they moved back to their small town when he was 17, and took up multiple jobs each to keep up with bills. Akemi tightened his hold on Soda, making sure his mind wouldn't be poisoned again by shutting down any more gender talk and teaching Soda to be the perfect wife. Akemi's harsh hold on Soda's light forced Soda to learn to shove his feelings down, ignoring how he felt for the benefit of others.

Soda's parents practically controlled his life, deciding every option for him in his life, from his job, where he lived, and who he was going to marry. By the time he was 29, he got married to a man he never loved and had two children which he, frankly, felt indifferent about. His life was always someone else's idea, never his own. One part of his life that wasn't completely miserable was his life as a caretaker for the only local primary school. Not many people find much pleasure in taking care of and cleaning after children, but Soda did. It was one of the parts of his life that he truly chose to do! It was his way of helping others when he couldn't help himself. It made him feel as if he was truly making a positive impact on people's lives.

His life stayed this way until he decided he wanted to further his education, after discussing it with his husband they both agreed that Soda could go back to school, under the condition that he would also need to pick up a second job on top of the one he already had as a caretaker. Soda wasn't happy with this arrangement, but sucked his feelings and buried them deep, like he learned to grow up. Soda majored in horticulture as farming was the only thing he knew and minored in communication as the combination was something that began to pique his interest, it seemed like a way for him to communicate with other people, to understand and learn from people he probably never would understand. He drove hours to and from the nearest community college to attend classes as much as he could, studying as hard as he could while also juggling a job as a gardener for a private school and a caretaker for a primary school.

His job as a gardener was nowhere near as enjoyable as his job as a caretaker, but he made it work. Soda had always enjoyed gardening as it was something he was good at and was a good way to just turn off his mind and go through the motions of life and such, but with a garden job, it was tough! The students of the school found it very assuming to play cruel pranks on Soda such as tampering with his tools, placing buckets of compost above the supply room door so that it fell all over him, spraying the school's garden with bleach, and, tearing up the garden themselves under the guise of "just picking a few flowers". These were all extremely stressful for Soda, as he wasn't sure if he could report these actions to anyone, the students always got let off with a slap on the wrist and a warning to not do it again. Soda needed this job and adored the garden he had cultivated, so he wasn't gonna let some rowdy kids ruin his time here. Soda ignored the children's antics, assuming they would give up, and when it didn't work he would take matters into his own hands. One day while pacing up his gardening supplies earlier he noticed a student inside the supply closet attempting to unscrew the blades off his earning sheers. He was able to catch the kid before they ran off and sat them down to talk. The two had a heartfelt talk about why what they're doing is bad and that just because they don't get punished for it doesn't mean what they're doing isn't wrong. Soda never got a real answer as to why, just a shrug and a soft mumble of "Dunno?" Soda sent the kid on their way and made sure to report the prank attempt to SLT, knowing nothing would be done but still wanted it on record. The pranks toned down after that incident and Soda likes to think he was the direct cause of that.

During his time in college, he made a plethora of friends and built a community outside of his small town where he could be himself, whoever that was. A particular person that went by the name of Kyo truly opened Soda's eyes to how much of his time he wasted. Kyo was a transwoman who wasn't afraid to be open about her gender, her openness and acceptance in her own skin and her own identity amazed Soda, his life filled with denying that part of him and shoving it as far down as possible. He talked to her a lot about her gender, a bit too much for any supposedly cis person, it got to the point Kyo asked him point blank if Soda was trans. Soda denied and denied till he couldn't anymore, "What does it matter." After she was done teasing him, he said, "It's too late for me to do anything about it anyways..." Kyo stared at him blankly, examining him and his words. "It's never too late to be you." was all she said in response. Those words have never left his mind.

By the time he finished college he was about 35 years old, his 36th birthday just around the corner he had a realization of sorts, he is miserable. He didn't want to continue living as a miserable wife, with miserable jobs, in a miserable town. His friend Kyo's advice played in his head like a broken record, never leaving his mind since that day. His life was already set in stone and it was probably too late to go back now, but he didn't care. And so, he left his old home, family, and everything he once knew and booked the first flight he saw, took bus after bus till he couldn't recognize any street signs or passerby, and decided this would be his new start.

His ride landed him in the small, strange town of Karakura. This town with its strange people and even stranger mysteries intrigue the man and something inside him told him to stay. Soon after he made himself at home in Karakura he became a caretaker, cleaning up the messes and keeping the school safe and clean for everyone, students and faculty alike. However, he realized he wasn't doing as much as he could for this community or for himself. Soda came to this town to build the new, real him and here he was staying in his comforting bubble of safety doing something that he's done for years already. He was ashamed of himself, to say the least. He needed to break out of his comfort zone and explore new things, but how? He didn't want to quit his job, he loved his co-workers and the students of KHSCC and would stay forever if he could! He would turn his gaze to his colleagues and notice how much more they could interact and inspire the students they had under their care than Soda could.

Soda had made up his mind, he was going to become a teacher! He enrolled in a night school in the next town over and studied as hard as he possibly could to get his degree. He wonders why he didn't do this at first, his love for learning consumed him in his younger years and it consumed him even more now. With the awkward way that he pursued his education, he needed to work way harder than the rest of his classmates, taking extra classes to fill in the prerequisites needed for him to gain his degree. It was hard to put it into the simplest of terms, he didn't allow himself to struggle alone, he let his closest friends and professors of the KHSCC, Darius and Yuma, know of his plans and they helped him study almost every night between grading papers, planning lessons, and flirting. It was a difficult 2 and a half years for Soda to get his degree but was all worth it when he thought about how much more of a positive impact he could have on himself and his community with him as a teacher at the school he loved.

Last edited:

V_Is_Fruity101

Level 114
Spacetism
Spacetism
Rich+
[] [ALIVE] [FRIEND] Yuma Minatozaki
“You are one of my first ever friends here in Karakura! I hope to have a long and meaningful relationship with you. May we share secrets and make our wishes come true together, boyfriend- err we’ll find a better name for that eventually I swear!”

[ALIVE] [FRIEND] Darius 'Dair' MacTavish
“You are much more then a co-worker to me, even if you don't see yourself as such I still think of you as a good friend! There will always be a space for you in my bed, Tavvy. Hmm I feel like that sounds a bit... naughty..?”
THAT'S FUCKIN GAY.. DAMADA

Where's Expired Pepsi can / Pepsi can cherry?!

DrainingFeeling

Level 59
DrainingFeeling
DrainingFeeling
Omega+

[ALIVE] [WORK-FRIEND] Karl Santorini
“Hi Karl! It’s really a blast being able to work with a really swell fella like you! Thanks for keeping work interesting with your radio chatter and being a guy I can talk to about work drama. Make sure our children eat all their fruits and veggies, alrighty?”

hehe KARL <3 He takes care of their children everday

lobsterrdog

Level 32
lobsterrdog
lobsterrdog
Omega+
Soda Bio Updates!
  • Added Character feat +1
  • Added Physical Health +2
    • Added status of the condition (ex: treated, healed, medicated,
  • Added Fashion
  • Added relationships +2​

Reminder to lmk if I forgot you in the relationship tab!

lobsterrdog

Level 32
lobsterrdog
lobsterrdog
Omega+
SODA BIO UPDATES!!
  • All Relationships Updated!
  • Physical Description Updated
  • Fashion Updated
  • Job UPDATED!!!
  • Backstory Updated and edited to be more accurate!
  • Banners added +2 (rest will be done when i feel like it)
REMINDER to please let me know if you need to be added!

Users who are viewing this thread