players online

Denied softspots' Private Tutor Application

xTeapop

Level 1
[OOC section]

In Game Name:
softspots

School Employee Role you are Applying For: Private Tutor

How often do you log onto the server?: I like to believe I am pretty active on the server, I have a lot of ICLY jobs and have many friends which help me have the motivation to stay active. I log on usually everyday unless something comes up.

Do you have discord?: My discord cecily#0741 for reference and I am always active on my discord.

Do you have a microphone?: I do have a working microphone which I utilize frequently, as I am in calls everyday. I talk to many people with the microphone on my PC and mobile phone.

Have you ever been banned, If yes when and why?: The times I remembered being banned was for cosmetic abuse, around the time I first received a rank and was a newer member. I believe I have grown as a member of this community and know now the rules and since I have been abiding by the rules respectfully.

Can you ensure that you will often come on: Yes, I can ensure I will be online, I not only currently work at 11/7, Jamill’s Retail Emporium, KFC, and Sayonara Gift Shop which give me a reason to be active. I also spend a lot of time on this server with about 45 days in my AR check on this account alone, on other accounts I have even more hours.

Do you recognise that you can be ICly fired?: Yes, it is without saying that if I do not perform my job well, then I should be fired. Also, if I act out of my job, I should also be terminated.

In as much detail as possible, describe the role of your chosen school employee: A private tutor fulfills many possible roles as a school employee. They teach students in a private and exclusive, one on one environment, tutoring them much of the material they wish to learn. They cover a variety of material that is accessible to the students and even more if the students wishes to learn past their classes. They can get hired after school hours and are also able to work during school hours, helping scholars with their given material. If a pupil's desire for learning surpasses what the teachers limited lessons consists of, private tutors also help students during those scenarios as well. It is also important to help students that are struggling and not considered the best academically wise. If those troubled students are willing to reach out and improve themselves, that also is entailed in a private tutor’s occupation.

Do you have any past experience in this type of roleplay?: I was not a private tutor specifically, however, I have been an Office-Secretary and know the standards that must be upheld when working at the school. I also have been in contact with the students frequently and happy to take up another role in the school staff team. OOCLY, I have actually been a tutor in maths and English, so I have some outside knowledge on how to perform as well.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?: Generally, I am, admittedly, more involved in BusinessRP since I have been everything from a waitress, security, cashier, runner, manager, and even as a co-owner multiple times within 11/7, Sayonara Gift Shop, Jamill’s Retail Emporium, Kiyoura Cafe, Chipotle, and KFC. I also have been an Office-Secretary and have dealt with many students within SchoolRP. I have also been to classes, participating in StudentRP. I am easily able to fluctuate, thinking and acting quickly with a multitude of reactions easily. I find myself being very adaptable and very easy going to collaborate with.

Are you familiar with what your job does? If so, describe it: This job as a Private Tutor entitles the person to be attentive at all times. Being detail-oriented is vital to this job, taking notice in any shift in the student’s behavior and also being able to comprehend many sorts of subjects at once if needed. So, being able to multitask is also very important to this job, as well as flexibility and adaptability. The ability to continue to adapt to different situations and subjects is imperative to anything changing. The continuous potential to adjust to many different situations is required for this job, as there is a wide range of students (personalities, actions, ways of learning, and etc.), subjects, and environments that one excels in. Thus, it is also essential to have a wide range of knowledge in a diverse amount of subjects, including being experienced in a selection of learning techniques such as visual, auditory, kinesthetic, and verbal learning types, that can help a pupil learn better in their preferred style in the pursuit of knowledge.

[Situations]

During a workshift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how do you react?:
I would calm myself down first to make sure I do not act out of order and make sure that I uphold my responsibilities as a noble employee. I would need to make sure the situation does not escalate further and also trying to keep the peace with the surrounding students if this situation was public. I would then try to calm the student down and politely tell them to stop insulting others. If they do not comply, I would inform higher levels of the staff team, warning them about this student, while keeping my composure civilly.

You are doing a hazardous job requested by the School Principal, how do you react?: I am one to put my emotions into everything I do. So no matter how treacherous this job is, I would comply, while putting my best foot forward. Due to how detail oriented I am, I would also try to receive all the details about this job so I can make sure I can excel. With risk comes great rewards and I believe that putting myself out there will help me, not only gain experience, but I will be able to prove myself to the higher-ups and fellow employees.

Another school employee is doing something very dangerous on the job or acting out of order, how do you react?: Harming others and doing things wrong only hurt them. If they are not acting the way they should, the best thing to do is give them a shallow warning, making sure the point is made. If their actions are too reckless it can not only bring danger to them, but harm to the students. So, reporting it to a higher executive is best to make sure their behavior is truly corrected.

[IC section]

Applicant Name:
Iris X. Anhao

Chosen Job: Private Tutor

Motivation for Joining YHS: I have been a member of this division before as an Office-Secretary, but I genuinely believe that I am more suited to a role like this. Through my past and present experiences, I am confident in my abilities to fulfill this role. I have enjoyed occupations that put me out there and allow me to communicate with others in a social situation, especially because I am quite the extroverted person. I also enjoy the environment the school provides, as it is filled with willing people who wish to learn. And in this specific role, that also takes place outside of school, I am ecstatic that students wish to learn outside of school and am willing to help students in and out of school. I also believe that this position as a private tutor is suitable for someone of my caliber, as I am happy to be associated with many people that are not only willing to learn but have enough tenacity to reach out to me.

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?: I am confident that I stand out over all applicants due to my experience in the school and in all other parts in Karakura. I also believe that I am a great team player, as well as capable of leading a group. I am able to comprehend many subjects and can use my social skills to communicate my views and my words in many ways for one to understand. I excel in a group and one on one situations and believe that I can bring a strong contribution to the school employee panel. I am also compatible with a variety and diverse range of people, enjoying the feeling of bringing joy to many people. I can get along with others well and truly think that this position suits me, personally. Along with my perseverance, I am optimistic that I stand out among others. Though, I know this position requires a lot of work, considering the amount of subjects that need a good comprehension at the same time, instead of being specialized at a finite subject, is very diffcult. However, challenges help me excel and I am confident in my hardworking ethic and my commitment to the fulfillment of this role.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread