mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Some Ideas

Do you think we should add these into the game?

• Yes, I think we should.

• No way! They wouldn't benefit to the server!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Transportation
A few people have recently came up with the idea that there should be some method of transportation besides warping or walking. Teachers could ride around in cars, while students could have bikes. I feel like a lot of people would find these useful and would enjoy it as much as I would.

School
I thought about having computers in the game! Like for the Computer Lab and office jobs like mine (Secretary). It would only be used for school purposes only though. Another idea was an art easel! I know we have art easels made out of gates and fences, but I think that having an actual art easel as an object would be beneficial.

Note: If you have already came up with these ideas, I didn't mean to steal them I just wanted to share my ideas.

ToshiroKun

Level 2
Well there are already cars planes and submarines even Motorbikes!! Ducks have leaked it to us once but I think very soon it will be officially added.

mace_in

Level 19
Wow, this is awesome! I can't wait to be able to play again! I even forgot how much fun THS is! #IAmPatient#TakeYourTime#BeAwesome!
Patience is a virtue!

Users who are viewing this thread