mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Someone negatively rated all my posts just because they hate me.

They said something that I disagree, so they just rated every single posts of mine just because what I said makes sense but they’re not happy.

@AmySenpai @evann ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
Help me staff. Now I have 70 negative ratings and I’m on the “Most Negative Ratings” leaderboard...
I hope staffs can remove the negative ratings. I love SchoolRP. And this is what I got.

Last edited:

ModdedMarionette

Level 19
This is just not needed from @AmySenpai and @evann ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ. But there is not much we can do for you @ModdedMarionette
For the two people, I know you will see this. Do not spam negative ratings for no reason, there is different ratings for different opinions. I don't see how any of these threads come close to toxic.
Thank you @Vex . I knew there’s a reason why you’re one of my favorite staffs. You helped me when I needed help the most. :,)

Vex

Level 32
Not really. The thing is, from looking at the screenshots, their accounts might have been hacked- maybe. Cos they seem too close together.

ModdedMarionette

Level 19
Not really. The thing is, from looking at the screenshots, their accounts might have been hacked- maybe. Cos they seem too close together.
@evann ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ Didn’t give me helpful infos or useful ways to solve one of my questions. And he wanted me to be grateful to him. I refused. That’s how everything started. Did I do anything wrong? ;-;

Vex

Level 32
He's not only been doing it on your posts, it's almost everyone's posts. So, I'm lead to believe they've been hacked or something. But why? I have no clue. Might be far fetched, but eh.

ModdedMarionette

Level 19
@evann ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ Oh, now you’re rating positive ratings? What about all those negative ratings? I don’t need you to rate them positively. Just undo them. That would be really nice of you. I’m not kidding. I’m afraid of you now. Doing such a normal and small thing results in 90% of my ratings are negative.

ModdedMarionette

Level 19
i dont know what you are talking about
If you don’t know what you’re talking about, then please undo all of your negative ratings. If you don’t, that means you know what exactly I’m talking about because you wanted to keep those negative ratings. So
Please undo all of your negative ratings.
I’ve got 70 negative ratings. At least half of them are from you.

pitapet

Level 109
pitapet
pitapet
Rich+
If you don’t know what you’re talking about, then please undo all of your negative ratings. If you don’t, that means you know what exactly I’m talking about because you wanted to keep those negative ratings. So
Please undo all of your negative ratings.
I’ve got 70 negative ratings. At least half of them are from you.
if you want me too, message me on instagram @evanlikestea and let me explain to you why i got annoyed with you, and if you listen to me and let me explain, then i shall remove them.

Users who are viewing this thread