Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name):

(Account applying with) SoraReincarnated

(MAIN) SoraMJ
(Other Alt) BoredLJ

What is your discord name:
shadow1424

Previous bans:
I have not acquired any bans and don't plan on ever acquiring any!

Describe your activity on the server:
To rate my activity, I’d give it a 8/10. Sometimes I wander off to other games from time to time with my friends such as roblox and SMPs on minecraft, but despite that I’m frequently on SRP, even during weekdays when I’m in school, and tend to get at least 4-5 hours daily when I have stuff to do, or a job that is available to me.

What is your timezone?:
CST

List your current and past applications:
DENIED https://schoolrp.net/threads/college-council-app-smj737.59253/ - College Council app - Main account.
ACCEPTED https://schoolrp.net/threads/boredlj-vietnamese-application.60466/ - Vietnamese Language App - Other Alt Account
ACCEPTED https://schoolrp.net/threads/soramj-vietnamese-application.60476/ - Vietnamese Language App - Main Account
PENDING https://schoolrp.net/threads/huy-linh-vulee-p-a-teacher-application.60553/ - P.A Teacher App - Other Alt Account

What experiences do you have with roleplay?:
Starting in 2016-2017, I invested myself in roleplay games, which were on ROBLOX. I had and still have a large love for Minecraft, having been one of my go-tos for games all those years ago when I was first introduced as a young child. I started playing Hypixel back in 2015 and later on I found out about Hypixel housing to which I frequently, maybe even daily, roleplayed in. Roleplaying became a big part of my life, and it helps with my ever growing creativity. I’m still constant with roleplaying and have been for many many years now. It’s like my canon event being 70% of my online life.

What is your motivation for applying?
I have a lot of time on my hands, such time I feel as if I always need to fill. I’ve always been interested in health and how the body works. I figured I could contribute this knowledge to being a part of the hospital staff, especially when the time of the staff is always occupied with some strange occurrence, or some random person suddenly got hurt. I always see the hospital with waiting patients and I’d love to see myself helping to reduce that line. I normally do activities while watching videos, anime, etc, due to thinking I’m wasting time, so being in EMS would really help with restricting that feeling to almost nothing. Although, I’m very interested in learning more about medical properties and feel that being in the hospital staff would help satisfy that.

Which role are you applying for?
(Surgeon, Doctor, or Psychiatrist):

Doctor!

What knowledge do you have of Hospital Work?
Honestly, not much. I’m aware of the building, but have only been there about 5 times due to having friends that frequently visit the hospital. I’ve observed that there are multiple floors containing separate ways of medicine and medical services. I'm sure of different situations that are encountered in Hospital Work, and different types of rp that are situated with Hospital Work, but from there on I’m blank.

Despite my lack of knowledge, I’m a very fast learner and hope to grow my knowledge of Hospital Work to better fit the job of a Doctor. I’m extremely enthusiastic in becoming a reliable part of the Hospital staff if accepted.

Do you acknowledge that you’re subject to being demoted at any given time if accepted?
Yes.

Do you acknowledge that by applying for this role, you agree to be 100% dedicated to the Hospital Staff role?
Of course!

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are expected to attend or you will be punished?
Yes, I’m prepared.

Do you acknowledge that you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?
Yes.

In-Character (IC) Section
SECTION 1: PERSONAL DETAILS
Character’s Full Name:

Hikari Gima

Character’s Gender and Pronouns:
Female - She/Her

Character’s Age (if accepted):

Character’s Academic Background
(Grade-12/Bachelor/Masters/PhD):

Doctor of Medicine - MD

Character’s Nationality:
Japanese

Character’s Marital Status:
Single

Character’s Religious Denomination:
Factualist (Scientist)

Character’s Spoken Languages:
Japanese

Backstory (100+ Words)
Hikari Gima, a bright individual who determined her whole life to study medicine. She gained her last name after turning eighteen and leaving the orphanage to where she quickly went through medical school and moved to Karakura to continue her life as a doctor.

Hikari’s mother, Aimi Enomoto, was found to have a rare disease called “Moyamoya Disease''. Her mother kept this disease hidden from everyone, including not getting it diagnosed when she contracted symptoms. This concluded in the disease being ‘incurable’ by the time she had a seizure which not only alerted her family, and Hikari, of the disease, but also acknowledged the Enomoto family of the disease being untreatable, resulting in Aimi Enomoto’s death.

Hikari only then had her father to rely on, the rest of her family too far away and not wanting to accommodate another child. Her father loved her so much, so much so that he worked hard throughout the day and came home late at night to care for her. This resulted in Hikari’s father, Shata Enomoto, to be affected by a disease contracted from mosquitoes called “Japanese encephalitis”. This disease also became fatal and Hikari was sent to an orphanage as all members of the Enomoto family denied her existence.

Throughout her time in Junior high, Hikari was picked on, beat up, and bullied due to being an orphan. She was often told she was abandoned and left alone on purpose, that nobody wanted her. Despite this, she continued to study hard and focused heavily on her grades and learning more about medicine. She was the class star and because of this, the bullying became frequent.

Hikari would often come home covered in scratches, small burns, cuts, and bruises, which she’d take care of herself with a med-kit she requested for her birthday while at the orphanage. Small scars evolved around Hikari’s body, no matter how well she’d take care of her injuries. This event was only oxygen to a fire that burned in her heart, that fire being the ignition to a flame that would be her future in medicine.

SECTION 2: MEDICAL HISTORY

What is your character’s medical speciality? Why did they choose this focus?
(Ensure this is appropriate to the position you have chosen)

Rheumatology (Medicine devoted to diagnosis and management of disorders whose common feature is inflammation in the bones, muscles, joints, and internal organs) and Hematology (the study of blood and blood disorders).

Hikari decided she wanted to focus on Rheumatology and Hematology when she discovered the diseases that deceased her parents were somewhat related to these specialties. Moyamoya and Encephalitis were directly related to blood, which she directly focused on along with Rheumatology that involved internal organs.

What medical residencies did your character take after medical school?
Hikari indulged in Pathology residency for four years after Med School.

Does your character have any work experience in medical positions?
Not yet!

Has your character completed any additional schooling?
No, she didn’t have additional schooling available.

SECTION 3: CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Describe your character; how do they look, what makes them unique?

Hikari Gima is a light-leveled girl, she has a slim, well kept body due to constantly keeping healthy as she knows the importance. Scars that litter around her body can be seen when she’s in summer clothing, they’re a paler color than her skin tone which makes them the most noticeable feature of her skin. Hikari has a small birthmark that makes a beautiful pattern of lines along her right ear. Her beautiful, short blonde hair has a slight wave and often is left down to wave freely in the wind. Hikari’s skin is fair and her deep brown eyes shimmer in the sunlight with light pink lips that have a thin layer of lip gloss that make them shine like her personality. Hikari is always bright, and her clothing is energetic and light, the color being sweet but smooth to the eyes.

Despite her backstory and all that has happened to her, she still holds a warm smile to everyone that walks into the hospital. She handles situations maturely and makes sure to listen to each side and tries to carefully remember things. She often holds onto a ‘charm’, this can differ from items that are given to her, remind her of her past, or just make her happy.

Charms can also be her little pins that can be found attached to her jackets or bags. These pins can differ, but some regular ones are; the pan flag with the asexual flag, a sun like trident, and always, a medkit pin that had been given to her by her mother, Aimi Enomoto, on her deathbed, which is constantly attached to her jackets or work clothing.

Statistics;
Hikari is 5’5 (165 cm), originating from Tokyo, she’s about 115 lbs (52 kg) and was born on June 6th (Gemini).

How does your character act on and off duty?
On Duty;
Hikari is bright and cheer-y whenever talking to coworkers, patients, or anybody in general. When focused on her job or it becomes serious, she focuses immensely on the problem and her expression drops when she focuses too closely on a situation, meaning sometimes people can get the wrong idea with her stricter tone and resting annoyed expression to which she cannot control. Hikari is a fast-paced worker and tends to make friends with those in the waiting area if she has nothing to do. When talking with coworkers she’ll treat them as any other friends! Except, when the situation is serious, such as criminals, she accidentally scares them with how serious she can be.

Off Duty;
Hikari bounces around to different friend’s houses, stores, restaurants, and more. When Hikari is alone she typically spends that time studying and memorizing important subjects, lists, and rules. Any information that could be important or a necessity in the future/present intrigues her. By writing stuff down she remembers times that happened, it became a habit of hers when she first started studying medicine. The only time Hikari isn’t doing anything is when she’s getting the recommended 8 hours of sleep.

Does your character function better on their own or with others?
Depending on situations, Hikari could either function worse or better on her own or with others. Here’s some examples!

Stressed;
Hikari is half and half here. If she’s 10/10 stressed, she needs to be on her own as she wouldn’t be able to keep up her facade of happiness and joy. But on the contrary, if her stress is 7/10 and lower, she’ll be able to keep herself normal looking and sounding to those who’re her friends, unless the person and/or people around her are especially close- such as partner or closest friend-, and allow herself to either calm down with those around her that’ll take more attention from her, or stress out more and have to find a way to secretly get away and calm down.

Happy;
Hikari enjoys spreading her joy around to others, which means spending time with others is a necessity here! Hikari would function ‘better’ around others when she’s happy, especially because being happy on her own wouldn’t help her.

Work;
Accuracy is her most dependent variable, meaning if multiple people can get in the way of her own accurate work, then she’d function better on her own. However, when needing those around her to increase accuracy, Hikari is more than welcome to have others beside her to help her function better.

In conclusion, Hikari is more of a, “I function better with others.”
The important thing is that she recognizes whether or not she functions better with others and is able to act on that.

What plans does your character have for the future?
In Hikari’s own words,
“I plan to work my hardest till it becomes too much. Then, I’ll settle down with someone I truly love and be memorable with them, maybe have a little shop together to keep long lasting memories. Afterwards, I’ll live till my heart beats, healthily, no more.”

In truth, Hikari plans to work in the Hospital until her heart beats nevermore. She has no other plans, which is what makes her so determined to seal her fate. Hikari doesn’t believe she’ll ever find a lover, but perhaps her beliefs can change.

How is your character perceived by others? How does it contrast with their perception of themself?
Others;
“Hikari is joyful and bright.” “I wouldn’t look up to her, but I’d always want to be near her.” “She’s like a beam of light.”
Hikari stays her brightest when around others, especially those who don’t know her well. The only people who’ve seen her without any kind of facade is her family and whoever is fated to be Hikari’s lover. But those who come close, always seem to run away. Hikari is a beautiful, friendly, and kind person. In highschool, she would be crowded like one of the ‘popular girls’, before word got out of her being an orphan and she was ghosted. Eventually she only became the talk of the town, having not interacted with anyone, unless it was when she was cornered and bullied or if she was purchasing something, and only her studies. She was heavily envied for her grades and looks before she moved, and now she tries to keep a normal attraction towards herself.

Herself;
Hikari doesn’t think about herself, the way she views herself is a body, a vessel in other words. She doesn’t plan to harm ‘it’ or mess with ‘it’, she simply uses it to work. Hikari is unable to be a doctor without her body, so she uses it to study, pass exams, tests, help others, and more. She’s never seen herself as her, looking in the mirror is such as looking at another person across the street. She doesn’t care about what she looks like, only what she can do.
1688001736767.png

Last edited:

6Pancake

Level 231
Administrator
Hospital Lead
Media Coordinator
6Pancake
6Pancake
Omega+
DENIED

Thank you for taking the time to apply, however, we have decided to deny this application due to the following reasons:

- Due to the vast amount of applicants that try their best to get into the faction, we often have to deny good applicants because there are others that have been deemed as better choices, whether it's due to server reputation or due to the detail that was put into their application. We highly recommend you try to apply again next wave!

If you need any further assistance, feel free to privately message me - 4lx. - via discord, and we will solve any inquiries you may have.

Users who are viewing this thread