Surname: Paskova

Birth name: Soren Johann Paskova

Preferred Name: Soren/ Johann

Aliases: Soren, Johann, JJ

Height: 5’10

Weight: 170lbs

Build: Mesomorph

Eye Color: Green

Hair Style: Shaggy dirty blonde hair, had beach waves vibe to it, and is as kempt and neat as I can manage to make it. This hairstyle is more popularly known as beach curtains.

Hair Color: Dirty blonde, closer to brown than blonde.
Fashion: I am not a fan of the way I dress, though I struggle a bit with what’s really considered ‘in’ at the current moment. I always feel like I’m behind on trends. Though I like to wear form-fitted clothing in the summer and spring, and more loose clothing in the winter and fall.

Date of Birth: August 8th

Place of Birth: Brussels, Belgium

Nationality: Belgian
Race: Caucasian

Sexual Orientation: Pansexual

Religious Beliefs: N/A

General Character(written OOC)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Personality(Entertainer-ESFP-T):
Bold, Original, Practical, Showmanship, Observant, Extroverted, can easily improvise

Tends to be sensitive, avoids conflict, is easily bored, and unfocused, and struggles to talk to people who intimidate him.

Appearance: Although he isn’t the most buff-looking guy, he has some muscle tone and leanness to him. He would walk with an excited gait, seemingly interested and curious about everyone else. His eyebrows would be slightly darker than his hair color, and he would almost always be seen with a smile on his face. He wore a few bracelets on his wrists, most likely the Pura Vida type. Standing at 5’10 he would tower over most girls, but remain on the shorter side for the guys in Karakura. He would have a distinguishing mole below his right eye. Small and barely noticeable scars on the edges of his eyes going laterally spanning about a quarter inch long. As well as a small scar on his forehead just above his left eyebrow from what seemed to be some sort of sc****.

Likes: American culture, Music, Attractive people, Blue, The ocean, Laffy taffy, Movie nights, puppies

Dislikes: Spinach, Bullies, speaking in large crowds, being the center of attention

Serious Problems/Flaws/Addictions/Disorders/Disabilities:
N/A

Other images:

Family/Relationships
Sawyer Paskova
[Mother]:
Deceased
Johann Paskova
[Father]:
Alive

Backstory:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Soren Johann Paskova was born to a seemingly ordinary family with a moderate income and middle-class lifestyle. His father worked as a steelworker in an offshoot of Brussels. His mother brought most of the wealth in, working as a manager in finance for a hotel in the city. He grew fascinated with the western culture of American pop culture. Whether it be through movies or music, he developed an appreciation for Californians specifically, hoping one day to go surfing on the coasts of Cali. Soren did well in school, he strived to make the A-B honor roll through primary and secondary school. He was fairly close to both of his parents, and with no siblings, he got the attention a child needed when he was younger. Though later on when he was around the age of 11 his mother would fall ill from Parkinson's. Early onset due to a neurological condition. Soren took a gap year between high school and college in order to attend to his mother as her health deteriorated, doing everything he could to provide for his family. This brings him to Karakura, seeking financial success through rapidly completing college, hoping to find enough money for his mother to be put into proper medical attention and care. His father did his best to help but now older working at the same job provides little to no benefit for the family. Soren strives to attain a degree and get back to his mom.

Users who are viewing this thread