OOC (Out-Of-Character) Information:

What is your In-Game-Name (IGN)?:

sorethru

Do you have Discord and a microphone? If so, what is your username?:
sore#6660

List your timezone and country:
PST & USA

Describe your activity:
My activity isn’t as often as it seems before, since I had quit football for SRP and resigned recently from the Fraction for school and I do tailoring so I do have to get on every now and then but my activity isn’t as completely inactive as it seems! I get on not daily, but I do get on every three times in a week or more or less. My activity will always be on SRP though considering I have plans as well, so I will not be completely dead if I join.

Do you have any previous bans? If so, list them below:
On this account, I have been banned temporarily for 10 days specifically for toxicity, and When I first joined SRP.
I took the roleplay as a joke since my experience didn’t really seem as serious. Though, I have learned through my mistakes.

Link any significant applications (e.g., Roles/Teams, exclude languages):

diorgutter:
https://schoolrp.net/threads/hinawe-receptionist-app.55241/ [ACCEPTED]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/chinese-app-diorgutter.56094/ [ACCEPTED]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/russian-app-diorgutter.56283/ [ACCEPTED]

Sorethru:
https://schoolrp.net/threads/remove.51629/ [REMOVED]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/sorethru-mandarin-language-app.54898/ [ACCEPTED]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/french-app-sorethru.55000/ [ACCEPTED ]

What is your motivation to apply for reporter?:
I was told ( oocly ) by a lot of people about how my mind works, my creativity, my ideas, how I am able to think and I am a very talkative person so I come up with all kinds of topics to talk with someone, I also hate very dry conversations so I do always try to storm up a conversation whenever it happens. A reporter is very different considering you have to talk about either a certain topic or your own story on something. Reporters make a lot of articles and stories, getting the big scoop on what goes on in the city of Karakura. I think that’s something I want to try for. My motivation goes up and down considering I do have things to do IRL, though being a reporter can be a very exciting new thing I could try.

Do you have any experience with writing? What is your relationship with writing?:
I have a lot of experience in writing, through my years in Highschool and Middle school. I was always put in classes that would involve writing so much, or typing stories. In my experience, I have made a story about friends and family being apart in a Fantasy world through the Normal World. I had made a story/comic in elementary when I was a little girl. I went through a lot of writing experiences.

Are you aware of - and will follow - the set of rules provided to you?
Yes, I am well aware of the rules that are provided to me and will follow.

Why should we accept you over others?:
As you can see, it becomes hard to follow rules when you’re put in an unknown environment… well game. You don’t really know what is going on so you tend to wander off to learn for yourself without asking because you’re unknown to how people will react to you when first Joining SRP. As time went by, as I learned more from SRP it became more clearer and I had always followed the rules though I took SRP as an average roleplay experience like every experience I went through. They had rules, yes though they weren’t really followed. People made it into a complete joke, but I realized how serious it actually is and I began to love SRP a lot for it. Rules are always going to be set no matter what, no matter what environment and it’s what I learned when I put myself in a new environment. As I am becoming an adult, you gotta face it slowly before taking it fast. If I ever needed help, I wouldn't be scared to ask for help.

Do you understand you have to stay completely neutral with all reports? (Your report can't have any OOC or IC bias towards a specific group.)
Do you trust that you will be able to stay active and complete the monthly quota?:

Yes, I will be able to stay active from time to time though If I do end up getting super busy or sick I will always be able to have my inactivity be heard before checking out myself from SRP for a while. ( I am getting a new job soon, as well as studying for my driver’s license. ) So, I do hope you do understand though I will always be active on SRP no matter what! I will always let you know if I ever need to take a break.

I also do understand that I cannot bring any OOC feelings or ICLY bias feelings in a certain report, I never do have that sort of biased feelings anyway.

Summarise what you imagine work as a reporter is:
A reporter has the interest of one thing in common, writing. The reporter tends to first get the scoop, details, and juice from the events that would or eventually would happen in Karakura. Reporters write articles on someone, giving the story of a certain person, certain something, certain anything. An Article is written only by one specific topic to whatever topic you tend to pick, I am positive that becoming a reporter is very fun as well and exciting, surprising people in your article gives you both of that feeling. As a reporter, I feel like you are also able to have long conversations, so it won’t ever really be boring for you as you go on.

IC (In-Character) Information:
Treat this section like it is your own character answering it

Full Name:
Park Won-young

Preferred Name/Nickname and Title: Miss or Wonyoung

Current Age (25+): 29

Past job/work experience: A bunch of small jobs taken in Korea, Tutoring/singer/dancer in Korea.

Degree/qualifications: Associate Degree & Bachelor’s Degree + Art & Literature

Nationality and born location: Korea, Daejeon

Phone Number: 030-305-0890

How would you describe yourself in under 150 words?:
A Woman who has dedicated her life into becoming who she is now, having to earn a talent. How to write, read, dance, sing, draw, learn, build, invent, trust in how you are able to do things just like everyone can, as Won-young Park I describe myself as someone who is dedicated towards my work here in Karakura. I am very serious when it is very necessary, very kind and respectful towards my future colleagues and will always show my grace towards everyone in the office. Through any criticism that my boss or upper colleagues will give me I will accept and expand my knowledge by their guidance. Left on that note, I am very sweet, friendly and very social with people. I also love assisting people in any possible way I can so I am always here to help anything out with whatever I can! Hopefully, it will be easy for people to approach me as I am very welcoming.

What are you interested in writing about? How will you achieve this, and would you consider going out of your comfort zone?:
My interest in writing is very large in all the genres or categories that have been built in this world. As a reporter, you have to make an interesting article that can catch a lot of people’s eyes by surprise. My sort of interests are Horror, Excitement, Fashion Styles, Expansion, What’s in store? You can’t really tell what my interest is, but it is, as I said, very big. My interest in writing a topic about what I want to know and what people want to know. Any topic can have excitement, you just have to find the right story that will surprise the citizens. How will I achieve it? Well, I am considering stepping out of my comfort zone, that is how I will achieve it. As a reporter, you have to approach smoothly and easily so you obviously have to use confidence in order to get details or look through the social and trends on it. You can find all sorts of information on what you can write, including interviewing people mostly about recent events.

What are your expectations for the job?:
My expectations on the job is not to be so simple, getting information on a specific topic I have chosen and working super hard into making a juice, topper article that will catch the citizens eyes!

Do you have a criminal record? If so, list the crimes below:
Nope, I do not have any criminal record.

Fluent Languages (Underline your native):
Korean, & French

PROMPTS:

You will have to write two ‘reports’ about a topic of your choice. Here we can see how pronounced your writing is and how creative you are. Use your own formatting and your own report idea. (If you’re found plagiarizing an actual report or another applicant, you will be denied.)

#1 - A NEW JOURNEY IN KARAKURA

This is Park Won-young, I have the information on when you start out in a new city and new journey.

How do others feel about completely moving in a whole different city?
Are you a newcomer who is just moving into a new city from a completely different country?
Questions can always be asked and answered.

Karakura City located in Japan, the most modernized and very popular for the beautiful sceneries Karakura has built in store for you to feast your eyes on!
Having said that, you are completely lost as to what to do in your new environment.

Moving in.
[!] A Image with a man holding up boxes and seemed to be entering his new home.

Moving into a different city can always be so pressuring and very emotional since you moved away from your hometown or country that you have lived in for a long time.
Though, if you have any excitement since living in Japan then you will totally have fun!
Or if not and of course, this city will have its bad times, and worse times but it doesn’t mean the city is always going to.
The environment will always be so cozy and soft, it will catch your eyes for a while and in any new environment you will have an expected reaction to it.
The exciting part of moving is possibly moving on your own where you can have your very own apartment, where it is affordable and having to furnish with a lot of decorated ideas that you can come up with for yourself in your new living space. Never have to worry about waking up the next morning to not have anything to do, as said previously, Karakura has a lot of beautiful sceneries for people to visit like the Eden Garden, or the Shrines! It is such a beautiful city full of nature and natural pathways that can be taken in surprise. Begin a beautiful start on exploring the amazing parts of Karakura like going to the bowling alley located by the shopping district where you can challenge your friends to bowling or even shop with your friends. Karakura is always here to give their citizens a fun time.

Let’s move on with our Social Life!
[!] A Image with a bunch of students sitting together with expressions of laughter and happiness.

The system of meeting new people and making more friendships is either the exciting part or not, it will have its alternative possibilities. Who knows, finding someone to be friends with can always happen anywhere, like in the Shopping district or a restaurant! Socializing even on the street will always be a coincidence for you to end up meeting someone. The social media which is “Onrain” has been super active by the Karakura citizens, having so many people share their personal experiences or the recommendations in what sports you might want to try and be interested in. The students in Karakura highschool are always sharing their experience about sports, events, or even. . drama. The social media is taken by surprise and shown that it is a very active yet interesting city.

Career, future?
[!] A Image of A Woman who seemed to be in a Medical outfit, in a Hospital.

Now that knowing a social life is definitely one of the exciting part of starting somewhere new in a whole different environment, well, Most of us have come to find a possible career path like The Police Department, Medical Services and more optional careers that have possibly taken your interest.
You are either going to school for a diploma, or college to get degrees which is also very exciting in starting your journey. Experiencing something different compared to what you possibly experienced before in a different city, it may help in the nearby years. Exploring people with different senses of knowledge to help guide on your future career learning more and different ways on how it will help in the future.

That is all the information I could possibly gather, the Journey isn’t over yet so keep updated on the excitement in Karakura.

Farewell
By Park Won-young.

#2 - Interview. It’s important to have well-rounded questions. Create your own interview with ten questions or more. And answer them yourself.

[!]
a beep can be heard as the recording started.

Won-young - “Hello, this is Park Won-young who is here to scoop up the excitement in Karakura. Now, please state your name, age, and occupation.”

Diane - “Hi, my name is Diane Hamada, I am 26 and I am a Fashion designer!”

Won-young - “Diane, what is your point of view on Karakura?”

Diane - “Karakura city is a very nice place to live in! Despite the criminals, you can actually have fun here in this town.”

Won-young - “Interesting, what do you think is the most fun to do in Karakura?”

Diane - “Well, personally, I think Shopping at the District considering a whole variety of different shops can open anytime. So, I have multiple options to go and buy a lot of stuff I need or want.”

Won-young - “That’s fantastic, now, what do you think is the best place to visit during your time here?”

Diane - “There is so much to visit and see! Personally, I love going to the beach or Eden garden to take photos for my social media. It is very beautiful.”

Won-young - “That is amazing, now, one last question. Were there any other careers you wanted to take before becoming a fashion designer?”

Diane - “Why yes, I wanted to become a nurse. I feel like being a nurse is just better to help injured people in need and I always have to take care of my grandmother so it made me think more about how I can take care of others.”

Won-young - "Amazing, now, How did you feel when you first came to Karakura?"

Diane - "Well, I was very nervous and pressured though I was super happy to be able to start something new here in Japan."

Won-young - "Great, how did you feel when you moved away from home?"

Diane - "When I was young, I would always travel with family so It isn't bad though you would expect to go back home, right? It's feels super light and new!"

Won-young - “Thank you so much for letting me take the time to interview from your perspective!”

Diane - “No problem, thank you for the time.”

Won-young - “How else can you make your Journey in Karakura more interesting? This is Park Won-young, and have a very good day!”

[!] the audio button being heard as the recording turned off.

Last edited:

Aania

Level 167
Administrator
News Lead
Government Lead
Aania
Aania
Omega+
Accepted!

Upon reviewing your application, you have been deemed fit for the reporter role!
Please DM Aania#0117 once you've acknowledged your application!

Users who are viewing this thread